[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a straight white male. Ask me anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1718.png (792KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1718.png
792KB, 750x1334px
I'm a straight white male. Ask me anything.
>>
what's it like being a fag OP
>>
>>8445386
Do you fap to traps?
>>
>>8445398
Oh man you got me there I don't know how I'm gonna recover from that
>>
>>8445401
Traps are gay
>>
>>8445386
Although you're straight, do you feel that you have any gender abnormalities?
>>
>>8445386
Do you think that using Dan Pena YouTube videos will save mtf trolls from suicide?
>>
>>8445427
Other than my abnormally small penis?
No
>>
>>8445437
>mtf trolls
Is that what you really think of me Dan Pena anon? :'(
>>
How much for that virgin boipucci
>>
>>8445441
No.
>>
>>8445440
Hopefully the person you responded to realized that you are not the person that made this threaf
>>
>>8445440
That wouldn't normally count, unless you attach some kind of gendered significance to the small penis.
>>
>>8445427
Not really desu
>>
>>8445444
I'm not for sale
>>
>>8445469
That wasn't me (I created this thread)
>>
>>8445470
i types in btw and it autocorrected to desu wtf
>>
>>8445386
How old and big is your dick?
>>
>>8445401
Yeah
>>
>>8445386
If you're on 4chan you're not 100% straight.
>>
>>8445487
>being this new
lurk moar
>>
>>8445555
Length: yes
>>
>>844538 I'm getting tired so do what you want with this thread now I don't care lol
>>
>>8445583
he already said he faps to traps, captain obvious
>>
This feels like a caricature of the stereotype when straight white men text.
>>
Are you aware of how The Jew is dispossessing your demographic?

>https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sKEMsZQUuII
>>
>>8445717
>The Jew

You know there's more than one, right?
>>
File: 2974jesusindese_00000002179.jpg (80KB, 575x330px) Image search: [Google]
2974jesusindese_00000002179.jpg
80KB, 575x330px
� And Iesus went out, and his disciples, into the townes of Cesarea Philippi: and by the way he asked his disciples, saying vnto them, Whom doe men say that I am?

28 And they answered, Iohn the Baptist: but some say, Elias: & others, one of the Prophets.

29 And hee saith vnto them, But whom say yee that I am? And Peter answereth and saith vnto him, Thou art the Christ.

30 And he charged them that they should tell no man of him.

31 And hee beganne to teach them, that the Sonne of man must suffer many things, and be reiected of the Elders, and of the chiefe Priests, & Scribes, and be killed, & after three dayes rise againe.

32 And he spake that saying openly. And Peter tooke him, and beganne to rebuke him.

33 But when he had turned about, and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou sauourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

34 � And when he had called the people vnto him, with his disciples also, he said vnto them, Whosoeuer will come after me, let him denie himselfe, and take vp his crosse and follow mee.

35 For whosoeuer will saue his life shall lose it, but whosoeuer shall lose his life for my sake and the Gospels, the same shall saue it.

36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gaine the whole world, and lose his owne soule?

37 Or what shall a man giue in exchange for his soule?

38 Whosoeuer therefore shall be ashamed of me, and of my words, in this adulterous and sinfull generation, of him also shall the Sonne of man bee ashamed, when he commeth in the glory of his Father, with the holy Angels.
>>
>>8445386
Do you suck dicks?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.