[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do i think cocks look better than vaginas? They look gross imo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

Why do i think cocks look better than vaginas?
They look gross imo
>>
File: 1497142351337.png (307KB, 494x456px) Image search: [Google]
1497142351337.png
307KB, 494x456px
>implying vaginas don't also look fucking disgusting
>>
I getcha man. The male body is disgusting, but visually a penis is prettier than a penis hole.
>>
Some girls have pretty cunts.
Some guys have ugly dicks.
What's more important is taste. Fat girls taste like fucking lard, believe me.
>>
>>8445500
>Fat girls taste like fucking lard, believe me.

I'll take your word for it
*vomits quietly*
>>
File: 1496777305274.gif (480KB, 434x444px) Image search: [Google]
1496777305274.gif
480KB, 434x444px
>>8445489
>the male body is disgusting
REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>8444874
> t. chaser
>>
>>8445573
Healthy girls taste delicious, though.
If you can finger them right (not very difficult) you can make them cum on your face.
>girls have came on my face
>guys have came on my face
I love it.
>>
Vaginas seem to have a wider range of looks than dicks. I lucked out and have a decent vag but I've seen the meat curtain types and don't know how girls sit down with all that.
>>
>>8449767
>I've seen the meat curtain types and don't know how girls sit down with all that.
Now that's a special kind of stupid. Do you get baffled every time you see a guy sit down too?
>>
vag gets more mileage marks than dicks, beef curtains, scarring, loosening etc. plus its essentialy a flesh wound.
>>
>>8449782
>Arby's roast beef sandwich detected.

Seriously, I mean it seems like contact with fabric and friction would be uncomfortable.
>>
Cocks remind of the tiny heads xenomorphs have.

But I vastly prefer performing sex acts to a or is than a vagina.
>>
>>8449799
Do you even have balls?
>>
>>8449787
Beef curtains aren't an indicator of mileage. Genetics.
>>
>>8449805
I don't like the looks of the heads but when they're covered up I like them.
>>
>>8449799
>Arby's roast beef sandwich detected.
Nah, I'm just a dude.
>>
>>8449814
>t. roastie
>>
>>8449813
>>8449767
As you can see from my initial post I never said I was a guy. I have what I guess is considered the more photogenic pussy.
>>
Literal """"roastie""""" here. I agree, but only for circumcised penis. My bf make fun of me for having roast beef curtain etc.
>>
>>8444874
Vaginas are distusting.
I don't even know where to begin.
Cocks are a million times better.

You know the only good thing about vaginas? They were made to take dicks which makes then easier for sex than your butt.

That's all.
>>
>>8449840
>easier

everything that is worth having is difficult to obtain
>>
>>8449837
Atlast, someone with all the answers. DO THEY DRY OUT EASY!? DOES FABRIC IRRITATE THEM. I have non-beef pussy and have always wondered.
>>
>>8449860

>DO THEY DRY OUT EASY!? DOES FABRIC IRRITATE THEM.
Nope. It just feel normal to me, they don't dry out because inner labia are mucus membrane, if anything outer labia should make you dry. I keep them snug and safe in my panties and never think twice.

But sometimes they get itchy or stuck weird and I have to adjust them. And I get made fun of irl and online.
>>
>>8449860
>>8449877

How is it like being an innie though? I imagine it to be like 24/7 smugness central and you never had to go through that awkward horrifying feeling during puberty when your labia turn into Arbys.
>>
>>8449814
Is it actually genetic or just random at birth?
>>
>>8449905

Its not at birth. Its at puberty. No idea if its genetic or not I don't check out my sisters or my mom naked and its way way too awkward to ask.

t. Roastie,
>>
>>8449889
I'm curious why this seems to be such a big point of insecurity for girls. Why do you care?
>>
>>8449914
>mfw one day girls will be taking pills at puberty to make sure their pussies develop cute
>>
>>8449937

EVERYTHING is a point of insecurity for girls because we want qt guys to like us and we want society to like us and pretty girls are the ones who get acceptance and good treatment.
>>
>>8449937
because of the millions of threads about roasties they have endured over the years on /b/ and /pol/ that tell women if they have large labia then they are disgusting undesirable hose bags who have fucked thousands of black men even if they're virgins.
Also, there aren't any real women on here, just men pretending to be women so talking about female genitalia is exciting.
See also AGP
>>
>>8449947
But if anybody actually gets close enough to see it they're just going to be happy no matter what. I mean as long as it's healthy and clean and all that.

I can only speak for me, but pussies in general are pretty great. Seems like an irrational thing to be insecure about considering literally no one cares except you.
>>
>>8449975

My bf (who I met on /r9k/) accepts me but he also makes fun of me so I don't know.
>>
>>8449877
Thanks for enlightening me. I hope you're not teased too brutally.

>>8449889
Its what i'm used to. I never had female friends so this Arby's thing is rather foreign to me. Everything stays in neatly down there.
>>8449905
I think its genetic. But whether it is or just by chance, they don't grow out til puberty.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.