[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hon science vs reality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: animequestion.png (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
animequestion.png
29KB, 300x300px
Which memes are real and which ones are just hon wishful thinking? For example, feet shrinkage and height loss.
>>
>>8444662
>height loss
Bullshit.
>feet shrinkage
Possible, but I doubt it.
>>
>>8444662
I lost an inch in like 3 years HRT. Also I lost 2 shoe sizes but I lost a lot of weight so many that is why.
>>
>>8444662
>and which ones are just hon wishful thinking?
SRS
>>
File: 1496718246995.png (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496718246995.png
1MB, 900x1200px
>>8444662
Most of the people here are deluded into thinking that they'd have passed if they'd had started early despite looking like total men their entire lives and never having been naturally clocked as female.

Neoteny and androgyny as a child is a gift and not something inherent.
>>
>>8444682
>Neoteny as a child is not something inherent.
>>
>>8444697
>neoteny
found the pedo
>>
>>8444662
I'm curious about body hair. Its been getting harder and harder to shave my legs, it never became an issue till I was 21, and now 23 and my legs and mustache basically won't fully go away anymore. It sucks not being able to show off my legs.
>>
>>8444662
most trans women continue to grow exponentially
>>
File: 34534534534.png (1MB, 1030x1396px) Image search: [Google]
34534534534.png
1MB, 1030x1396px
>>8444697
most little boys look like men, few look like and pass as girls.
>>
>>8444804
keep telling yourself that, cara
>>
>>8444676
Height loss happens due to a loss of muscle mass around the spine, your vertebrae have less cushion and sink closer together. This happens to literally every transgirl and ever time the doctor is like, "WTF do you have osteoporosis? We're putting you on D supplements!" But like no its pretty normal, depending on your muscle mass you could lose as much as half an inch on HRT.
>>
"pelvic tilt"
>>
>>8444804
Pre-puberty kids look no different.
>>
File: trin.gif (2MB, 268x335px) Image search: [Google]
trin.gif
2MB, 268x335px
>>8444829
>This happens to literally every transgirl and ever time the doctor is like, "WTF!"

>tfw you know more than every doctor

wew lad
>>
>>8444837
Yes, I know more about transwomen than a general practitioner. We are not a subject discussed in medical school, the most you can hope for is a doctor that took an interest in endocrinology during graduate school. Even then the effects of long term hormone replacement aren't well documented.
>>
>estrogen makes you SO emotional
Hon meme.
>>
>>8444925
Why's that?
>>
>>8444836
did you?
>>
>>8445078
It's just another way AGP hons fetishize womanhood.
>>
>>8444925
They do though. I'm sorry your meds are placebo.

I was the first to call that stuff hon memes before but then it started happening to me
>>
>>8444662
3 years hrt, height went down by an inch, didn't realize until going to the doctors. I just assumed I was still 5'10". Feet shrunk a tiny bit...like 1/4 of a size
>>
File: 989503485.png (1MB, 868x1450px) Image search: [Google]
989503485.png
1MB, 868x1450px
>>8445078
they're just reactionary straight men who continue to angrily lash out and bark at everyone they're trained to instinctively hate. but this time they blame it on "estrogen".
>>
File: cny.png (298KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
cny.png
298KB, 600x512px
>>8444925
>>8445235
true, but also the initial changes in hormone levels does make you moody. anything else is purely psychological.

>>8444829
>loss of muscle mass around the spine, your vertebrae have less cushion and sink closer together
>mfw
this isn't how height, muscle mass, or spines work, my dude. I don't dismiss the height change theory out of hand - it's reported enough that I think there's some credence to it - but you're just spouting unfounded nonsense right now. you are right that GPs are generally uninformed idiots, though.

>>8444830
are you saying that pelvic tilt is a hon meme? cos a pelvic tilt is absolutely something people can and do affect. unless you mean that, then... yeah.

>>8444804
>mfw

>>8444702
my body hair was reduced dramatically. I don't know about facial hair because I never had any to start.

IDK about feet shrinkage, but I very much doubt it, and it's not enough to affect anything if it is a thing.

list more memes, OP.
>>
>>8444702
It's definitely real, but it can work in funny ways.
Like after a year on HRT hairs on my right leg thinned considerably, but on the left they stayed the same.
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 902x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 902x736px
>>8444836
Look at your kindergarten group phots. You will notice all boys have one of those tree face characteristic. That's why some kids look like "boys" and some look androgynous.
>>
Feet shrinkage is usually due to weight loss. The bones don't shrink but less fatty feet means like, 1/2 a size worth of loss if you lose a bunch.
>>
>>8444829
I thought it had something to do with cartilage?
>>
>>8444829
I'll take some D supplements hehe
>>
>>8444662
Possible, but minuscule. At most three inches height and one or two shoe sizes, and mostly just due to different posture and positioning.
>>
File: height_illusion.png (9KB, 220x319px) Image search: [Google]
height_illusion.png
9KB, 220x319px
>>8444662
Height loss isn't actual height loss, it's pelvic tilt
>>
hip growth is mostly a meme, you need to get on hrt early enough so that your whole body is still growing, so your hips grow with you. your hips rarely just expand while the rest of your body stays the same
>>
>>8444925
i cry everyday now at dumb things
idk how that's not real
>>
>>8446445
Placebo.
>>
>>8446435
I'd draw the line at like, 18 to expect any hip growth. hips stopped growing for most women in my family around 25, but you'd need to start years earlier than that, of course.
>>
>>8446445
if you started in the last year then it's probably just hormones shifting. if not then it's just you that's changed (for the better, I'd say)

>>8445985
I think this one is right? my feet didn't change in any noticeable way, though, except that now I actually buy shoes that fit instead of ones that are a bit oversized.
>>
>>8446428
if I straighten my hips out I still have lost about 1.5 inches of height is the thing

I think hips and connective tissues in general are the culprit. I definitely walk a LOT differently than I did pretransition, naturally, and connective tissue can be the only culprit to my mind, its far beyond what could be subconscious training/placebo
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>8444804
>tfw was the latter but puberty still wrecked me and made me an icky twinkhon
Fucking kill me my man.
>>
>>8444676
My feet shrank. Not significantly, but noticeably. It's the loss of muscle mass.

It's not as much as a hon would need desu.
>>
>>8444682
Do you think the things that can make someone trans, also prevent excessive masculinization of the body?
Also I don't think you've ever addressed the issue of "why do people become late-trans?" Is it for psychological or emotional reasons?
>>
>>8444925
I had zero emotions beforehand and HRT made me really tearful. My depression didn't improve but i did feel strong emotions for the first time. It's not a meme you dip
>>8445119
TERF pls go
>>
Most people who are severely unpassable would not have passed even if they had transitioned at a much younger age.

I pass to normies because I've learned how to game their perception with body language, voice, makeup to accentuate softer features, etc. If I didn't have that I'd just look like a faggot a decade younger than I actually am. If I had started at 14 I might have been spared the hormonal acne and looked more androgynous in general, but I would still look distinctly non-female if bald.

Tl;dr if you don't look like a 9/10 Stacey you don't pass and are a hon.
>>
>>8452520
You are the one with the delusion if you think you can just fake your way through transition with make up and pretending. At the end of the day you are just a drag queen.
>>
>>8452530
>you are just a drag queen
You sound mad, famiglia. Have you taken your spiro today? I think your T levels might be rising. Drag queens aren't trying to fool anyone into thinking they're actually another gender outside the context of drag as a performance. Its a cultural expression of gender bending. Being trans is the real delusion and it isn't healthy to indulge in trans ideation too much.

t. femboy who dresses in female clothing sometimes
>>
>>8444925
i literally cried over a polar bear hanging out with dogs instead of eating them in this one nature doc
>>
>>8452615
>femboy
>transvestic fetishism

It's already too late for you AGP.
>>
>>8452615
>Being trans is the real delusion and it isn't healthy to indulge in trans ideation too much.
>t. femboy
kek
>>
>>8447620
this
>>
File: 1405380244040.png (201KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1405380244040.png
201KB, 512x512px
only tripping to prove identity to give weight to my claim

>>8444662
>>8444676
i lost 2 inches of height within a few months after starting HRT and without any other lifestyle or diet or medication changes, 5'10 -> 5'8

it's not a meme but it's not a guarantee either

>>8444925
there is some of this, depends on the mental makeup of the person
i've become more emotional, and times where pre-trans i'd watch people suffering and feel a little heart-tug with deeply moving things, now i have to hold back the tears or try to disassociate

>>8453155
that's the most beautiful thing ever

>>8452615
>t. femboy who dresses in female clothing sometimes
>mfw you show up in /mtfg/ in a year
>>
>>8444925
If anything I emote less now.

>tfw Raven is your role model
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.