[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sure feels good being CIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

mfw I realise how lucky I am to be a cis bi guy and not a woman on testosterone with a gross mangina.or a crossdressing guy that wears dresses and takes estrogen

tfw you can feel your balls and cock proudly swinging in the wind while naked.
tfw you know you can father children
tfw you know people wont deny you jobs solely for being trans
tfw you know you automaticaly pass
tfw you know people aren't grossed out by you and consider you an abomination
tfw you know people will either hate/respect you based on who you are and not what you are
tfw people dont instinctualy hate you
>>
>>8443834
and most importanly

tfw basic biology doesnt contradict with your gender identity. And noone will ever put your gender under question
>>
>tfw transgirl
>tfw so happy I can be cute and be myself
>tfw don't have to live up to societies expectations of being a man
>tfw have a bf I love
>tfw one day I will be a wife
I may be trans but at least I'm happy
>>
>>8443834
>tfw you know people wont deny you jobs solely for being trans
no, they do it for being male instead.

>tfw people dont instinctualy hate you
fyi feminism exists.
>>
>>8443875
>no, they do it for being male instead.
Oh please.

>fyi feminism exists
That's not instinctual

It's instinctual when you see a man in a wig. Or a girl with a dick. I'm bi, but a friend of mine almost threw up when he googled "shemale".
>>
>>8443890
>Oh please.
fyi feminism exists.
>>
>>8443860
>tfw jealous and sad
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.