[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wll never cosplay as lightning or any girl and feel cute

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

How to deal with this fact? Drinking and smoking isn't helping anymore, i started to do these things at 16 and now i'm 18 and they don't help anymore

I don't want to try meth or any heavier shit. Should i just off myself already? I don't care about anything else but "transitioning" is not an option as my life will be really miserable.
>>
>>8443342
>i'm 18
Not transitioning at 18 is my biggest regret. I'm 24 now and when I was 18 I thought transitioning would ruin my life. Turns out not transitioning ruined my life more than transitioning ever could have.
>>
>>8443342
At least you can take solace in the fact that your drinking and smoking decreased testerone production

So you're not as fucked up as you would've been
>>
>>8443342
I would only cosplay as tiffa but for that I would need natural E cups.
>>
>>8443342
This bitch ain't cute though lol

With tons of photoshop anyone can be cute
>>
>>8443374
Jesus, is she trans?
>>
>>8443355
>Turns out not transitioning ruined my life more than transitioning ever could have.
How?
>>
>>8443373
Advent Children Tifa wasn't so titted.
>>
File: d7f0ic.jpg (148KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
d7f0ic.jpg
148KB, 730x1095px
>>8443355
But how did you looked like when 18? Some people are really already fucked up at this age cause of genes, as in my case. Not so much about body but about face (wich is important as i don't have money for ffs nor i ever will because third world country)

I also double this >>8443384 if you're ok with talking about that

>>8443374
Still better than a caveman, and her body is slim too

>>8443373
You can cosplay as tiffa without E cups if you can look like her
>>
>>8443366
Tfw your self destructive behavior saved you from an earlier suicide

Well i'll keep doing it i guess. Thank you for this information
>>
>>8443418
I had a solid chance at 18 maybe not the very best, but it wasn't as bad as it is now. Still if you think you have even the slightest chance and you have dysphoria do it now instead of later because it never gets better.

>>8443384
If I transitioned or came out or whatever at 18 worst case scenario my parents hate me and I lose my friends, but I still get to live my life. Instead I repressed and stopped caring about life. I dropped out of college became insanely depressed and lost all my friends anyways. Now the only way I get through the day is abusing alcohol. I think if I just transitioned when I was 18 I'm sure bad shit would've happened, but I might've had a life worth living and I should've took that chance when I had it.
>>
File: 1442539391143.jpg (98KB, 811x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1442539391143.jpg
98KB, 811x1023px
>>8443399
Yeah she went from E cups to D.
Tell that to my mosquito bites.
I literally need 700cc on each side to even get near that.

>>8443418
>You can cosplay as tiffa without E cups if you can look like her
But cosplaying while failing to mimic the soul of the character is bad.

I could cosplay as crossdressing cloud though.
Pic semi related since the artist added free boobs there.
>>
>>8443441
Where is her tiara? This artist is shit.
>>
>>8443450
>Her

Cloud-kun identifies as a boy!
>>
>>8443464
>hasn't played the game
>>
File: 3173fbb8ba312fb2f6245324311f7783.png (765KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3173fbb8ba312fb2f6245324311f7783.png
765KB, 750x1000px
>>8443472
But I did.
More than I should have though video games were mainly the only thing I ever did due to all bullying and stuff when I was little.
>>
>>8443355
I knew at 14. Chose not to transition then, am now 25 and still choose not to transition

Repression is hell. You may ask, why did I not transition at 14? Because life is suffering trans or not, and I'm gonna have a shit life even as a grill.
>>
>>8443976
I bet if you transitioned in your teens your life would've turned out better just like mine would have. Repression is hell and will likely be the death of me.
>>
>>8444015
The least of my worries is Gender Dysphoria.

I basically have half the DSM-V at this point.

Even ignoring Dysphoria, I'm perma-depressed.

I'm permaneet with autismbux at least.
>>
>>8444031
Funny I have about half of the DSM-V and I'm about the most depressed person you'll ever meet. I barely leave the house I'm an alcoholic and I think of suicide daily. I do think had I just pulled the trigger and transitioned in my teens I would've ended up a lot different. I would've still had problems, but the problems wouldn't have been as bad as the ones I have now.
>>
>>8444060
I've learned to live with the suffering, mostly. Life is suffering, just have to keep on surviving really. I'm not suicidal like I was in my teens.

If I had chosen to transition in my teens, I would have probably ended up 100x worse. I'm AGP and while the fantasies I live in my head basically 24/7 of an alternate universe where I was a girl, my ideal self are comforting, in reality my life would only have more problems if I chose to transition.

I can always be a girl in my head or online, really.

I don't really even live in the physical world to be honest, I just do nothing but daydream and spend time online.
>>
>>8444089
Not the same anon but i what is the frequency of your daydream habit? Were you a daydreamer as a teenager, when first dealing with gender issues? maybe before?

During the last years, i don't quite remember my day because i spend 90% of it distracted in my daydreamings and i'm in a similar situation. I'm 19 and i think that this my subconscious way to repress. This way the years are passing by and i don't even notice.
>>
>>8444170
Since very young, from some of my earliest memories. Have never not daydreamed constantly to escape reality, I somehow knew reality was shit even from my earliest days.
>>
>>8444170
Daydreaming is common, anon.
It's indeed a good way to repress.
>>
>>8443342
Considering that Lightning is literally Cloud with pink hair, cosplaying as her shouldn't be too difficult.
>>
File: 1497575128414.jpg (819KB, 2506x3338px) Image search: [Google]
1497575128414.jpg
819KB, 2506x3338px
>>8444212
>>8444331
In my opnion it's the sadest and most effective way to repress, but not much people do it as it's not for everyone, i guess. When i'm distracted, daydreaming about how my life would be as a girl, daydreaming as if i were another person, i kind of "overlook" my real body lying lifeless in the real life as i imagine a whole happy and comfy world inside my mind.

For me it came to a point of almost being a dissociative disorder. But i'll keep at it. I've been doing since i was very young too.
>>
>>8445652
>>8444331
>>8444170
Just be careful. The results of "unplugging yourself" from the dream can rebound and ravage your entire personality if you are not prepared for it.
>>
>>8445657
That's why i don't do drugs, specially psychedelics, even if i really want to try (and i have lots of chances to).

"Unplugging myself" from the dream while on them can really fuck with me.
>>
>>8445867
If anything, psychedelics make "the dream" more tangible
>>
>>8443342
If you give as little of a shit to consider offing yourself, then you may as well transition
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.