[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was on YouTube. Stumbled across this shit and found my self

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_1987.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1987.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
I was on YouTube. Stumbled across this shit and found my self seething with jealousy. What's wrong with me?
>>
The older guy reminds me of Bruce Willis with more hair.
>>
>>8443539
I don't have any daddy issues I know of
>>
File: cKhvbmd.jpg (37KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
cKhvbmd.jpg
37KB, 640x624px
>>8443585
>wants old man bf
>doesn't have daddy issues

O-okay, anon
>>
>>8443611
So guys who like twinks have pedophillic issues?
>>
File: beargnant.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
beargnant.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>8443709
Depends on how old they are.
If you like someone more than 20 years older/younger than you then you have issues.
>>
>>8443261
this is creepy as hell. And this is coming from someone who had a bf 18 yo older than him. We looked like brothers though
>>
>>8443261
If you watch their videos they are pretty open about the fact that the old man is a kid fucker and the "girl" is whoring herself out for the money.
>>
>>8443809
Why do you think I'm this jealous?
>>
File: tumblr_ompvm3M5QX1rnmshxo1_500.jpg (241KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ompvm3M5QX1rnmshxo1_500.jpg
241KB, 500x667px
>>8443986
Step 1.
Start posting videos of yourself acting feminine in makeup on youtube
Step 2. Witty banter with pedos who leave you comments
Step 3. Move out of your parents basement and into the lap of (luxury)
Profit!!
>>
>>8443261
He looks like a mix between Bruce Willis and my uncle.
>>
Okay so how do I know if im good enough for a daddy and how do I find one with lots of money??
>>
>>8445215
If you are good enough he will find you
>>
>>8445234
But I don't use social media and am a shut in
>>
>>8445255
Then you're not good enough
>>
>>8445267
... I know
>>
>>8445287
Make an OK Cupid profile and be sure to set your preferred age range as high as it will go.
>>
>>8443730
One of my partners is 5 years younger than me, and the other is 30 years older than me. I had a perfectly normal childhood, and a healthy relationship with both my parents. I'm having a a hard time seeing how I have "issues" because of this.
>>
File: Parker Posey.jpg (164KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
Parker Posey.jpg
164KB, 500x615px
>>8445329
>has 2 "partners"
>"I'm normal!!"

O-okay, anon
>>
>>8445347
I never said I was normal. I only said I had a normal childhood, which is true. No trauma, no lack of attention father or mother.

I just don't care about age. That does make me weird, but it doesn't automatically mean I have "issues".
>>
File: Gay_Florist_HD.jpg (234KB, 1278x1618px) Image search: [Google]
Gay_Florist_HD.jpg
234KB, 1278x1618px
>>8445360
Well answer this:
Why are you dating someone 30 years older than you are?
Money? Self-esteem? Was molested as a child?
Why do you also need to simultaneously date someone younger? Not attracted to the old guy? Self-esteem? Was molested as a child?
>>
>>8445405
I'm far from rich, but I'm financially independent and stable.
I feel pretty good about myself and who I am.
I was never molested as a child.

The older guy is quite hot imo. The younger partner is a woman, and also hot. They are both great people who I love. We've had threesomes before. I don't "need" to date multiple people - I just don't feel any jealousy or sexual ownership over my partners, and neither do they.
>>
>>8445453
Well thanks for sharing.
You seem to be one of those "heterosexual" men who love to have sex with old men.
They are fairly common for some reason.
>>
>>8445496
You're welcome, but I'm definitely not heterosexual, nor do I attempt to masquerade as one. Not sure what term to use and I definitely don't want to engage in the tumblr identity arms race, so I stick with "queer". Kind of vague, but feels right.
>>
>>8443261
What the actual fuck anon.
>>
>>8445513
>nor do I attempt to masquerade as one
except for the part where you have a girlfriend
>>
>>8445568
I have a girlfriend and a boyfriend, and most people in my life are aware of this. What makes you think I'm trying to hide who I am?
>>
>>8443730
> 20 years
Sorry cutoff is 12. Max. And you better be perfect for each other.
>>
>>8445582
I didn't say you were trying to hide who you are.
I said you were trying to masquerade as a heterosexual by dating a girl.
Sorry if I hit a nerve, homie.
>>
>>8443709
usually, yeah
>>
>>8445597
you got us. the reason I want to fuck a slim effeminate shaved boy is because i want to buttfuck a kid
>>
>>8445589
>masquerade not a form of hiding by default

Nigga

what do you do at a masquerade? you put on a mask.

fucking NEET
>>
>>8445655
Podesta pls go
>>
>>8445670
so you're gay but you're dating a woman.
okay.
that makes sense.
(no it doesn't)
>>
>>8445702
>I'm not saying you were hiding or anything
>just saying you were totally trying to hide bruh :^)

Are you people just born without brains? Do you process thought through the Aether or something?
>>
>>8445715
>Are you people just born without brains?
Says the guy dating his father
>>
A tranquil heart gives life to the flesh,

but envy makes the bones rot.
>>
Wrath is cruel, anger is overwhelming,
but who can stand before jealousy?
>>
File: LZuckerman Tlacochahuaya25.jpg (1MB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
LZuckerman Tlacochahuaya25.jpg
1MB, 900x1200px
13 Who is wise and understanding among you? By his good conduct let him show his works in the meekness of wisdom.

14 But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth.

15 This is not the wisdom that comes down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, demonic.

16 For where jealousy and selfish ambition exist, there will be disorder and every vile practice.

17 But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.

18 And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.
>>
>>8445842
Loving that purple camisole, gurrrrrrl!
>>
>>8445589
What don't you understand? I genuinely enjoy the sexual company of men and women. I'm dating a girl because I enjoy her personality and the sex we have, not because I'm trying to fake being a hetero.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.