[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My current girlfriend is a transgirl and i have no idea what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: yellowcard.png (1KB, 20x21px) Image search: [Google]
yellowcard.png
1KB, 20x21px
My current girlfriend is a transgirl and i have no idea what to tell my friends and family, please helppppp
>>
Dont tell them.
>>
>>8442128
Tell them the dick only makes it better.
>>
>>8442188
it does
>>
What? Nothing. That's not your family's business.
>>
>>8442258
im really close with my family and i have a very tightly knit group of friends and i dont want them finding out on their own
>>
>>8442264
Are you ashamed of your girlfriend?
>>
>>8442276
nooo its just that i live in a pretty conservative country and i dont know howd they react or how to go about telling them
>>
>>8442284
That's fair.

Talk to her about it, that's what I'd do. See how she feels and ask her what she'd be comfortable with telling your family.

I dated a transgirl and I told my family she was trans. I wish that I hadn't. I realize now it was really rude, and that I shouldn't have taken that agency away from her.
>>
>>8442292
I'd honestly get away with not telling them shes trans, she passes really well, but what if they find out is what im worried about
>>
>>8442299
Again, I'd just say bring it up with her. Let her know that your family is very conservative and you're not entirely sure how they'd react. You should leave the disclosure up to her discretion.
>>
>>8442303
ah alright, i'll do that. Thanks for the helpp
>>
File: vintage.gif (622KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
vintage.gif
622KB, 500x673px
>>8442128
If she passes then there is no reason to tell your friends and family.
If, in the future, you decide to marry her then maybe you might want to tell your parents, just so they don't pressure you about children, but even then you could just say she's infertile.
And you could always adopt.
Your sexuality is a very private thing.
It is not something you need to shout from the rooftops unless you (or your gf) are an activist for trans visibility.
In which case, yes, tell everyone and wear buttons that say "I'm dating a transwoman" or whatever.
But prepare for a negative backlash.
There are a lot of people, especially in conservative countries, that don't want to allow trans people the right to coexist peacefully.
>>
>>8442299
>what if they find out
then you address it at that point.
are you afraid they will react in a physically violent way?
then take steps now to remove yourself from their purview (get a job so you can support yourself and live apart from them so you can maintain your personal security.)
>>
>>8442341
I do support myself but i don't want the way they think of me to change
>>
>>8442371
you can't control what other people think of you.
what other people think of you is none of your business.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.