[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dating in the lgbtq community

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: pa-equality-watch-rainbow-flag.png (699KB, 940x540px) Image search: [Google]
pa-equality-watch-rainbow-flag.png
699KB, 940x540px
Im going to pride this year and i want to talk to people maybe get a few numbers and hit it off with attractive individuals. How do I do that? It can be intimidating talking to a complete stranger especially when they're super attractive. So what do i do? what do i say? also, this will be a bit easier because being gay is normal at pride but how do i hit on people in regular life? some people will even be upset or offended because you're a gay person hitting on them. but anyways bottom line is... how do i hit on guys?
>>
>>8440556
Wouldn't bother. It's just straight virtue shills, nigges and """lgbt""" muslims
>>
Write your number on small piece of paper.
Hand to qt.
>>
>>8440756
This. Trust me on this, the kinds of people who go to pride are NOT the kinds of people who you want to be with.
>>
>>8440756
It used to also include corporations/banks but now the virtue shills are trying to push them out so even less of a chance to find an accountant QT
>>
>>8440756

this is a good synopsis of the event, desu
>>
File: pridewear.jpg (131KB, 768x879px) Image search: [Google]
pridewear.jpg
131KB, 768x879px
>>8440556
>how do i hit on guys?

Read the Pickup Artist Forums (PUA)
They are directed at a straight male audience but the tips apply equally to gay men.

Basically, preparation and practice are the key words.

Have things to talk about in advance and practice beforehand on people that you don't really care about, for example old ladies at the grocery story.

After a while you get comfortable just going up to people and launching into your "opener" without even thinking about it.

And having a drink or two of alcohol or maybe a puff off of a joint beforehand can help. (Or it might make you paranoid. You need to practice with this beforehand, too, to see what works for you.)

Wearing something sexy can help get you noticed, too.
pic related

>>8440788
This is so passive that you won't get noticed.
When people hand me their number without making an effort to speak to me I just drop it on the ground (after they've gone, of course, i'm not mean!) because i know they are too inexperienced and frightened to make an interesting date. And they would probably be too scared to answer the phone anyway even if I did call them.

>>8444022
People who say this are racist /pol/ tards who have never been to pride.
There are lots of people of all ethnic backgrounds.
Like any party, it is what you make of it.
If you are a reclusive racist shut-in who hates people then you're not going to have a fun time.
But most people have a great time.
>>
>>8444073
>Wearing something sexy can help get you noticed, too.
>pic related
This is how I can tell you've never been to a pride.
>>
Go to a gay bar
>downsides
>the drinks are expensive
>the music is absolute fucking garbage
>pretty much everything is a downside
>except for the boys hitting on you
I've been to a gay bar once and I didn't even dress or style that much and I got more attention in one night than fucking months in public put together.
But then again I'm cute, so there's that.
>>
>>8444095
I've been to many prides.
And I always go shirtless and have a great time.
What is your point?
Are you trying to say that people don't dress sexy at pride parades?
Because you're wrong.
>>
File: 1487900273682.jpg (236KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487900273682.jpg
236KB, 768x1024px
>>8440556
Went to pride in Boston and it was pretty fun, didn't flirt with anyone because I'm a shy loser but I still had fun with my sister. Just approach them and talk to them for a bit, work your way up to getting their phone number or something. Guys like confidence.
>>
>>8440556
>Im going to pride this year and i want to talk to people maybe get a few numbers and hit it off with attractive individuals.

>dating
dude lmao
you are an embarrassment.
>>
>>8445596
how?
>>
>>8440756
Don't forget the politicians.
>>
pride is fun c:
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.