[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trutrans Bingo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

File: trutrans chart.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
trutrans chart.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
Check all that apply to you!
>>
File: 1433200235002.png (14KB, 220x300px) Image search: [Google]
1433200235002.png
14KB, 220x300px
>>
File: trutransbingo.jpg (3MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
trutransbingo.jpg
3MB, 5000x5000px
>>8439971
I dont know what hsts means.
Half this stuff seems to be trutrans and the other half is special snowflake as fuck.

You really dropped the ball here nigga.
>>
>>8439971
make one for FtM
>>
"trutrans" is the same thing as the pretty girls bullying the nerdy ones in high school
if being pretty (transitioning asap) isn't your number 1 priority or you aren't confident enough/have other goals in life you're clearly an inferior girl/woman
>>
>>8440214
>Female socialization
Fucking kill me
>>
File: 1497501011853.jpg (1MB, 4000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1497501011853.jpg
1MB, 4000x4000px
couple caveats though: I don't care much for Blanchard or HSTS as a theory, so I excluded it, but I do 'qualify' or whatever, and also I want that free space for my bingos.

I do like some 'male activities' in that I enjoy some art films and I like a couple anime/manga (only yaoi stuff, though - and excepting a couple of comedies friends made me watch).

as for "gatekeeps males transitioning later than you" I for sure would tell males not to transition, but it can be hard to tell who is actually male after puberty. and anyone who transitions later than that better have a really solid reason for it.

also, regarding "unnatural passing implies illegitimacy" I believe this but not nearly to the degree that most people do - i.e., I think that it's possible to transition after puberty has finished due to repression or being blocked, and not COMPLETELY pass, but still be legitimate. though I'd almost always recommend against it if you don't at least MOSTLY naturally pass, like I said above.

promise I'm not trying to be rude to anyone.
>>
>>8441013
>implying you were a girl in high school
>>
>>8446726
Why do you believe in gatekeeping and that unnatural passing whatever that is implies illegitimacy?
>>
>>8446739
I'd tell people who won't be happy transitioning (i.e., people who don't already mostly pass, or people who are too far along with puberty) not to transition. I can't really stop anyone from doing anything, I'm not in a position to ACTUALLY deny people anything. anyone who gets upset by my saying so is probably just insecure because they realize that they aren't gonna be successful or ought not transition.

and as for 'unnatural passing' I mean people that have to seriously affect certain things about themselves or who don't already mostly pass. but I'd include people who USED to pass or whatever in this, even though they'll have a shit time of transition and usually shouldn't.

people can tell if you're female and they'll treat you as such. if people never conceived of you as a girl when you were coming up, you probably aren't actually a girl and shouldn't transition.

this only out of concern for others though, it literally doesn't affect my life at all if some male transitions and is or isn't happy.
>>
>>8446787
Some people will be miserable one way or the other whatever they do.
>>
>>8446726
nice
>>
File: Blanchard Is A Hack.jpg (396KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Blanchard Is A Hack.jpg
396KB, 1250x1250px
>>8439971
Anyone who scores a bingo on this is not trans.

Half point for 'passed as female before'. People knew something was wrong with me, many thought I might be gay. No one was surprised I came out as trans.

I don't understand half this Blanchardian bullshit.
>>
>>8447381
>Anyone who scores a bingo on this is not trans.
so if you ever get harassed by a transbian you'll cease to be trans?
>>
>>8447402
Nobody 100% passes as female before transitioning, no matter how overtly feminine they behave. Unless you're intersex and physically look like a female, it's not gonna happen.
>>
File: 1497501011853.jpg (3MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1497501011853.jpg
3MB, 5000x5000px
Just kys me.
>>
>>8446787
the majority of lesbian cis females report being gender nonconforming as children. would you suggest they are actually men?

likewise, the majority of gay cis men report being gender nonconforming as children. would you suggest they are actually women?

no? then why do you do that for trans people you bigoted early transitioner?
>>
>>8447408
>Nobody 100% passes as female before transitioning
Actual TruTrans do, though.
>>
>>8447416
Cis gays/lesbians are gnc because they have brains like those of the opposite sex, but less extremely than trans people do.

So where do the trans people who were even less gnc than gay people fit in?
>>
>>8447418
Nope.
>>
File: tumblr_nz4omgogS11qh8suro1_250.gif (889KB, 245x219px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz4omgogS11qh8suro1_250.gif
889KB, 245x219px
all of y'all gotta chill out, honestly.

>>8447408
depends how early you start. and I do have genetics on my side, to be sure. when'd you transition?

>>8447416
uh, not solely based on being gender non-conforming as a child, obviously?
could you please be a bit more specific?
and to reiterate, I have no problem with people transitioning who probably aren't trans/won't benefit from transition - that's their prerogative and it doesn't affect me. I'm only going to offer my opinion if someone asks for it.

I don't even consider myself 'tru trans' or whatever, that's some elitist nonsense, I just filled out someone else's bingo sheet.

>>8447418
>>8447445
I don't think it's strictly a requirement of being 'tru trans' per se, and definitely not what the term initially coined to describe.

>>8447429
>believing in strictly gendered brains in 2017
>mfw
>>
>>8447445
Yope.
I am sorry that you didn't look like a girl before transitioning and therefore are illegitimate.
>>
>>8447429
>but less extremely than trans people
But that's wrong. GNC gay children are often indistinguishable from trans children in behavior. The distinguishing feature is dysphoria.

>where do trans people who were less gnc than gay people
Trans lesbians who behaved like boys as children are just as GNC (to their female gender) as their cis lesbian equivalents.

You really have no basis for believing what you believe other than pure bigotry. You're a disgrace.
>>
>>8447453
>if people never conceived of you as a girl when you were coming up, you probably aren't actually a girl
This is you being bigoted. You are a transphobic bigot.
>>
>>8447463
key word is 'probably,' there's exceptions. and a lot of people may have been treated as such and not have been especially cognizant of it, too. it doesn't matter if transition ends up working out though, right? proof is in the pudding.
how do you think transness generally occurs, cos I think that might explain a lot of the disagreement we're having.
>>
>>8447455
Leave gay people out of this. Obviously being GNC has something to do with homosexuality as well as transsexuality.

Non-gnc trans people are different.
>>
>>8447454
You're aware that MtF transsexuals are biologically male from birth, look male and develop male. They merely behave and identify as female. It is not possible outside of ultra extreme luck that a biological male looks like a female without any intervention or effort to accomplish that.

Only people with intersex disorders can develop with androgynous or feminine physical traits to a point that even presenting as male, pass 100% as female.
>>
>>8447479
the way you talk about intersex people is extremely telling. you sound like an idiot to anyone who actually experiences these things, anon.

not that not passing as a kid makes you illegitimate, mind you.
>>
>>8447474
you said you advocate people not transitioning because they weren't gnc, that's harmful gatekeeper logic, it's not supported by medical professionals, or data and I won't tolerate it in my tranny swamp

>how do you think transness occurs
it occurs because you have dysphoria

>>8447477
>Non-gnc trans people are different.
No they aren't. Why do you allow cis lesbians to behave masculine as children but not trans lesbians? What logic is there in that? Why is this board stuck in the 80s with their hon "u must love this much pink to be trans" mentality?
>>
>>8447501
Why do you think cis homosexuals and some transsexuals are gnc but then "late onset" transsexuals aren't?
>>
>>8447501
>it occurs because you have dysphoria
..yeah..? but I'm asking what you think the primary causes of dysphoria are?

>"u must love this much pink to be trans" mentality
I'm not talking about that shit, I'm talking about being perceived and treated as female for at least some part of your childhood.

I don't 'advocate' anything, anon, I just post on /lgbt/ every once in a while, sorry for troubling you.
>>
>>8447524
>..yeah..? but I'm asking what you think the primary causes of dysphoria are?
Obviously not your hon 80s "extreme female brain" crap. I've met straight women who act like total dudes. Sometimes people don't conform, that doesn't predict whether they are trans.

>I'd tell people who won't be happy transitioning (i.e., people who don't already mostly pass, or people who are too far along with puberty) not to transition.
You very clearly are transphobic towards trans gays and lesbians.

>>8447522
Why is this so hard for you to follow?

Most cis lesbians behave masculine as children.
Most trans lesbians behave masculine as children.

Why do cis lesbians get a pass but trans lesbians don't?
>>
>>8447550
>Obviously not your hon 80s "extreme female brain" crap. I've met straight women who act like total dudes. Sometimes people don't conform, that doesn't predict whether they are trans.

uh, are you sure you're keeping track of who you're arguing with? because I claimed neither of these things. please reread my replies to you. especially >>8447453

>You very clearly are transphobic towards trans gays and lesbians.
are you just trolling now? my comment had nothing to do with homosexuality. I'm literally gay myself, you're assuming I believe a ton of shit I never said or even remotely indicated.
>>
>>8447587
>if people never conceived of you as a girl when you were coming up, you probably aren't actually a girl
Direct quote from you.
>>
>>8447606
what does this have to do with female brains or homosexual gender non-conformity, exactly?

I'm saying that if you weren't treated like a girl growing up then it's PROBABLY because you weren't a girl growing up. with exceptions, because gender is nebulous and subjective. but if you weren't a girl growing up then you're not a girl now.
>>
>>8447550
>Most cis lesbians behave masculine as children.
>Most trans lesbians behave masculine as children.
That would add up if lesbians weren't 2% of the cis female population and 60% of the trans female population.
>>
>>8440214
HSTS means homosexual transsexualism (i.e., straight trans women), and when it's used in this context it refers to some asinine Harry Benjamin shit.
>>
>>8447479
You sad poor misguided thing.
>>
>>8448538
right? way to out yourself as perma-hon DESU.
>>
>>8446726

bro you think like a man
>>
File: 1497501011853-1_01.jpg (486KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1497501011853-1_01.jpg
486KB, 1250x1250px
Interesting
>>
>>8450768
found the jealous hon
>>
>>8447499
I'm a transsexual MtF and everything I said here >>8447479 is scientific fact.

>>8448551
I'm a hon for understanding human biology and science?
>>
>>8447479
>>8452377
Trans people don't necessarily behave as female.
>>
>>8452411
Females do tend to have a different behavior, emotional state, method of thinking/rationale, responses to varied stimuli and general mannerisms than males. It's not extreme, but there are differences. Some of this is only amplified by the presence of sex hormones later on.
>>
>>8452423
What are the differences?
>>
File: trutrans_chart_0_1497725737359.jpg (2MB, 2850x2850px) Image search: [Google]
trutrans_chart_0_1497725737359.jpg
2MB, 2850x2850px
>>
>>8452377
>I'm a hon for understanding human biology and science?
no, you're a hon for not passing and looking mannish.
the fact that you don't think it's so improbable as to require "ultra extreme luck" makes it pretty clear that that's the case.

I also just think you don't understand how intersex conditions work. have you ever talked to an actual intersex person?
>>
>>8452900
so close and yet... no bingo. guess you're a hon, tripfag.
>>
>>8453421
lmao it seems like that. if only i had been molested i would be trutrans

why live?
>>
>>8453550
for real! you could also do some gatekeeping or have your parents rename you? if you want to pass, I mean.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.