[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other trannies really happy with how their bodies turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: girl.jpg (120KB, 1280x1231px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
120KB, 1280x1231px
Any other trannies really happy with how their bodies turned out?
I'm around 1.5 years HRT and I'm honestly overjoyed with my progress so far. My body is so feminine and cute now and I can't stop looking at it. Even my hip bones, that are now jutting out, fascinate me.

(and yes, I'm AGP if you're wondering)
>>
>>8439764
Im 3 months agp and J already have tits that I have to hide. Changes happened so fast for me I feel like I didn't get to properly adjust.
>>
>>8439764
>>8439778
How old were you when you started?
>>
File: url.jpg (7KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7KB, 275x183px
>>8439764
So based on your description I get the impression that you look like this.
>>
>>8439764
Same except I'm not AGP at all.
>>
I am super happy too. i started DIY HRT 7 months ago mids my 26 and my results are much better than i expected.
>>
>>8439836

>The 6-7 month mark
>When you begin getting weird looks in the male bathroom but you're not sure if its just normal glancing or people going "is that a girl?"
>When you soorta see you're a guy and soooorta see you're a girl because you're now in the andro-zone

So hype for month 12 holy shit.
>>
>>8439850
lmao i know that feeling, it feels great to know ppl are finally seeing you as a girl. i had that in my 3 month and i had to talk to HR at work so i could use the women's bathroom where nobody even looks at me twice cuz I'm just another gril
>>
>>8439836
>>8439864
Wow were you already pretty fem to begin with?
>>
>>8439778
oops meant to say HRT

>>8439779
21. I'm 3 months in only.
>>
>>8439955
yee even tho my mom put me on test at the age of 12 because i was too feminine i still overcame it
>>
File: 1474412537126.jpg (132KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474412537126.jpg
132KB, 1000x1000px
>>8440015
>my mom put me on test at the age of 12 because i was too feminine
Jesus Christ how horrifying!
>>
>>8440028
i resented her for a few years but now i understand she meant well. fortunately I'm doing great, I look great and moving in with bf who sometimes talk about proposing too.
>>8439766
>>
>>8440039
Shit i've seen you before. You really did turn out well. It kinda makes me depressed. I doubt I could make it without ffs. You have to carry on the dream for us all.
>>
File: 1497442420354.jpg (190KB, 1000x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1497442420354.jpg
190KB, 1000x1070px
>>8439764
I'm no great beauty but from where I was to where I am now I really blossomed. I was always so scared I'd be ugly forever and nobody would love me. Shallow but it's easy to be when you're that self loathing. I love myself now and I think somebody could too someday.
>>
>>8440064
>>8440039
>>8439764
you guys really give me hope.
>>
>>8440063
yass girl! I got this representing for us all

>>8440068
never give up, some ppl do just cuz of age, i was on T in my puberty and started HRT at 26.
don't let your dreams be memes
>>
>>8439850
Just you wait for month 18

That's when people started stopping me from going into the men's room.
>>
These threads give me hope. They make me want to finally come out and get on hormones like I should have years ago. Hell, I'm "only" 21, I'm not too far gone.
And then i see a picture of someone two years HRT still looking like a dude and realize that would more than likely be me and damn I can never tell if that would be worse than being fully male or not.
I wish there was a way to find out what you would look like on the other side of HRT.
>>
I started at the tail end of 24 I am 20 months in close to 2 years soon. Have a gf, am pretty cute, still figuring out fashion etc. I really would love to hear more from people who have been on HRT long term like (3+ years)
>>
>>8440371
If they do nothing then at least you tried. You have only one opportunity to try that in this life and you are letting it pass?
Go buy the damn pills
>>
>>8440543
I guess the only thing that stops me from trying is the (somewhat illogical because i've always hated being a guy) fear that i'll have to change back. The tits from hormones are permanent, what if i stopped taking them would my body become fucked up compared to when i started? Would I ever be not sterile? Would my face be trapped in hun mode? etc.
>>
>>8442542
It doesn't matter because you are not going to stop taking them. You are going to love the effects too much for that to happen.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.