[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where to find some dick to suck as a crossdresser?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

I want to try out sucking some dick to see if that's what i like. Where to find it in a way that i don't need to come out or let anyone else know?

I live in a shitty city with a population of 125k people. I'm almost a neet and the only time i get out is to drink until i pass out with my friends. I'd like to keep my reputation of a straight nerdy loser if possible.

I try to download Grindr every 3 months but it's always the same 40years old married guys or people without pics. And they're gross asf. Also i can't stop thinking that everyone on Grindr is infected with HIV.

What do??
>>
>>8439459
As a fellow crossdresser and nerd I understand. I wish I could help you in your endeavor, but I'm in a relationship already. I will say though, that with enough exposure and scanning of the area where you live, with that population size, there's bound to be another just like you or even close. Maybe someone who wouldn't mind and actually be helpful in finding mates.

If you truly are dedicated don't get discouraged the first few times. That one your chasing might say no but the guy sitting close by might be full on into you. You never know. A subtle hint that you are LGBT will suffice.
>>
>>8439459
just girlmode and chasers will come
>>
>>8439459
source on that picture?
>>
File: image.jpg (254KB, 1579x529px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
254KB, 1579x529px
SAUCE PLEASE
>>
File: 14973381hh.jpg (105KB, 900x763px) Image search: [Google]
14973381hh.jpg
105KB, 900x763px
there are many good looking chasers if you are a cute trap anon.
>>
>>8439459
Buy a dildo
>>
I'm kind of in the same situation. I've just really wanted to try sucking just because it keeps catching my interest, but I suck at finding people and Craigslist is disgusting.
>>
>>8439547
Any advice to find someone cool and cute that i can maybe even end in a relationship with?

This is my fear: Getting caught by the bad predators before finding someone worth to be with, then lose my chance because now i have a slut reputation or i gave up

>>8439705
>>8439832
Sorry i'm trying to find it too...

>>8439655
>>8440007
I'm not a cute trap. I'd rate my face a 3/10 at most (specially because of my weird chin. i have a weak jawline wich doesn't let me look like a man nor a girl. Because of this i keep a beard most of times).
My body is my reason to have hope, i like my legs and butt. But i have to shave every other day and it's really annoying
>>
newsflash, to suck dick is to suck on skin. it's really not that amazing.
>>
>>8440194

DAE sex is just smashing atoms against eachother?
>>
>>8440007
sauce?
>>
>>8440194
sucking a dick is just getting ready for what comes next :'3
>>
Make a FetLife account a find a "queer " group in your area. Join them for a munch, socialize, and get tickets for a play party. Guaranteed someone there will want to fuck you, though queer BDSM types aren't the most attractive. Lots of mtfs + hons, but there's also plenty of cis male chasers as well.

It might be a little harder in a smaller city like yours, but I'm sure you can find at least a few people.

Also, people in the BDSM community are often very big on protection. Though they fuck around, 95% will have no issue whatsoever with proper protection.
>>
>>8440185
Just keep doing you is first thing. Second I guess would be to get to know them a bit before asking if they are into you. Also, on the predator thing, I wouldn't worry too much. Like, when you cross dress and in public, I like to carry a small handgun. Ladies have to be prepared you know.
>>
>>8440194
What if I get turned on by sucking even on my own fingers? sucking a man while he breaths heavily, drives my head and calls me a good girl must feel mindbogglingly good.

but Im a closet case chicken and Ill never dare to act on my urges.
>>
>>8439459
Are you from central Europe? If so, hmu. I'll let you suck my throbbing cock.
>>
University LGBT groups

meet some qt nerd and then suck his dick
>>
>>8439459
Where're u from? I may or may not be in the same predicament as u only in a more dom way
>>
>>8440185
if you manage to looks cute with good makeup & wig, AND have a hot body, nobody will get a fuck about your chin (just insecurity from your side).

...also, where do you live?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.