[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder blaire white is an idiot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 21

File: 1489533426307.jpg (286KB, 1428x1116px) Image search: [Google]
1489533426307.jpg
286KB, 1428x1116px
who just caters to alt right cock

reference vid start at 39:50 end around 40:50
https://youtu.be/iFy-IAr4K0c?t=2389
>>
File: 4564573.png (818KB, 718x1112px) Image search: [Google]
4564573.png
818KB, 718x1112px
>>8438480
Why do people say she's obsessed with early transitioners when she's only talked about them twice on video and never in any other venue?
>>
>>8438480
Laci "you don't feel you are actually a woman?"

Blaire "No, not techinically i'm just a caricature who sucks alt right cock for money"

why do people think he is trans?
>>
>>8438508
Yass Queen, yass!
>>
>Transgender minors
>Support his latent degeneracy by giving him drugs to make him a cheap imitation of a woman
Just get him a good hooker who will serve him right and make him do manly shit like hunting or boxing
If you want to cut off your dick when you're an adult that's your business but just leave the kids alone
>>
>>8438490
why do you roleplay as an anime girl?
>>
I already watched this stupid shit. youtube vlogging was a mistake.
>>
>>8439184
well yeah everyone has it's just a reminder to not take this bitch seriously
>>
File: 1497260116867.jpg (34KB, 426x262px) Image search: [Google]
1497260116867.jpg
34KB, 426x262px
>>8438490
Stop creeping on people
>>
as long she trigger trans pedos she alt right in my book
>>
>>8438712
>Just get him a good hooker who will serve him right and make him do manly shit like hunting or boxing
So you're okay with minors having sex with prostitutes, but not with them transitioning under the guidance of a qualified medical professional?
>>
>>8438576
Why on Earth would she take professional shots looking like that???
>>
File: 14.png (1MB, 889x890px) Image search: [Google]
14.png
1MB, 889x890px
>>8438480
I'm not a fan of her political views but I would suck her gt no matter how thics she gets
>>
>>8439293
>qualified medical professional?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIAXG_QcQNU
>>
File: rsz_ww2_3798_5005.jpg (38KB, 199x474px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_ww2_3798_5005.jpg
38KB, 199x474px
>>8439337
>blaire got fat
>linetrap got fat
>i got fat
>>
>>8439293
Sex is natural, cutting off your dick is not
>>
>>8439366
Getting fat after you become famous or get married is something the majority of women do. It's just more proof that transwomen are just infertile women born with a physical deformity
>>
File: 1424832283626.jpg (113KB, 545x724px) Image search: [Google]
1424832283626.jpg
113KB, 545x724px
>>8438480
Hey anons, just so you all know...OP is full of shit. Blaire White is adamantly against minors transitioning before they are mature enough to make an informed decision...as these linked videos will show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gtx7OVYby0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9VihbrehGc
>>
>>8439303
Because that is 10/10 gorgeous
>>
>>8438576
I'd hit it. Fuckin gyandromorphilia I tell ya, makes me such a fag. I'm an alt-rightish AGP so I can tolerate blair.
>>
>2017
>still being disgusting extremist liberals

not all gay people are cucks im really sorry.
>>
>>8439354
I'm not in a position to watch a video. Present an argument or admit you're talking nonsense.

>>8439460
Transition doesn't necessarily involve "cutting off your dick", and that's especially true of the sorts of transition treatments minors go through. Usually it only entails reversible hormone blockers. And there are plenty of things that are natural and bad, and plenty of things that are unnatural and good. Saying it's "natural" isn't an valid argument that something is good. And besides, making minors have sex is literal child abuse, while allowing them to receive medical treatment is not. Your priorities are lal messed up.

>>8439867
So is she in favor of blockers? Because if you go through natural puberty, that's just as drastic a change, just as final as artificial gender transition.
>>
>>8439867
This. Idk why the fuck people think someone should be allowed to change their gender at such a young age. If a (for example) 13 year old said that he/she thinks that they're a boy/girl inside, by all means encourage that. Don't allow them to decide to alter their bodies forever though. They're still kids. They're often wrong about that kind of stuff.
>>
File: 1425605369136.jpg (105KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1425605369136.jpg
105KB, 800x600px
>>8439983
The argument you posted in the OP pic is clearly claiming that Blaire advocates that minors should transition. My videos disprove that claim. I mean she DID author these videos and that is her talking so...yeah.

Think whatever the fuck you like. Im more trying to save naive anons from your BS than sway you.

Can't fix stupid. I've tried, its a waste of time.

If you just want to hate on Blaire b/c she is an 'evil alt-right Nazi' find something legit about her to whine about. This whole thread is just...cringe.
>>
>>8440129
>>8439983

Ah oops thought the first reply was for me. Anyway..

Blockers are better than letting T mutilate your body if you are a legit trans girl. Its not the perfect solution, but few of those exist anyway. She is big on counseling for gender divergent kids as well.
>>
>>8439366
>tfw I got skinny and more hated by the community
>>
>>8438480
Blaires main argument for not wanting children to transition has to do with sterilization.

But Blaire needs to realize not everyone has that kind of money to freeze your sperm and continue to paying large amounts of money over time to keep your sperm frozen.

So for poor trans kids it is either:

a) transition early to lower the possibility of living a shitty even more depressing life.

b) transition later in life which is more likely to result in being unpassable and having to move around the world with everyone knowing your a tranny, judging you almost everywhere you go.

while her argument for children not transitioning early due to being sterilized may seem like a good reason, it is also a very unrealistic due to not everyone being born into rich families.
>>
>>8440229
Blaire White herself is a testament to the fact that you can transition later in life and still be passable. She didn't start actually transitioning until she was 19 iirc Also transitioning at any age is expensive, you just gotta cope with that. Not to mention that transitioning early but realizing later that it was a mistake is WAY worse than having to deal with being your biological gender for a few years. What they should do is offer counseling to trans kids to help them cope with their gender dysphoria until they're able to make the final choice themselves on whether or not to transition(18 years old or whatever the legal age is in your country)
>>
>>8440317
She's not passable. But she would be if she got a brow shave and practiced her voice.
>>
>>8440322
What the fuck are you talking about? I agree that her lipstick is usually not great but she is definitely passable. I think you're forgetting what the average trans-person looks like.
>>
File: [kim.jpg (106KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
[kim.jpg
106KB, 770x770px
>>8438480
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SeCD8tJUhU&t=4392s

Anyone else notice how when Pastel wig brings up how in the case of genuine transgender children, innaction is also abuse, that Blaire completely evades even acknowledging that and changes the topic to a "cure"
@1:14:15

She's more covert about her evasion than a lot of people but at least SOME of her audience has to see through it right?
>>
>>8440317
>Blaire White herself is a testament to the fact that you can transition later in life and still be passable. She didn't start actually transitioning until she was 19 iirc Also transitioning at any age is expensive

You really think the vast majority of mtfs would be lucky enough to be short and small AFTER puberty? Also Blaire is a bit of a hypocrite. There was an insider thread about her once that exposed that she started taking black market anti-androgens in her early teens

>Not to mention that transitioning early but realizing later that it was a mistake is WAY worse than having to deal with being your biological gender for a few years.

So a fucking idiot who CHOSE their fate by transitioning when they weren't even genuinely trans and suffered because of it, is worse than having someone else CHOSE FOR a genuinely transgender child for their life and degree of long term potential for happiness and normality dramtically fucked up?

What's worse is not being able to leave your bed because of how much dysphoria has fucked you up. What's worse is having everyone treat you like shit for something that COULDVE been avoived. What's worse is knowing you'll never get back what you could've had. And what's worse of all is knowing this is a fate that was chosen for you. By misinformed idiots such as yourself
>>
>>8440378
Yes those people were stupid for transitioning without being actually trans but you know what else is stupid? KIDS ARE. If a grown adult can make that mistake, why wouldn't a child be able to? Children can go from loving their parents to hating their parents then back within an hour because they didn't get their way. Why would they be able to permanently change their bodies?

The depression that trans kids feel is exactly why i think they need counseling. Did you read that part? Counseling would help them with their depression caused by gender dysphoria until they're old enough to transition. The only situation in which i can see letting a child transition being ok is if the child is actually suicidal because of it and counseling isnt helping.
>>
File: 1490270594752.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490270594752.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>8439985
You do realize that in the case of genuine transgender child, the fate of having them >>not<< go through transitioning is just as bad as a cis child transitioning as later regretting it right?

Why does it seem like so many people can't wrap their heads around this?

Yes. Early transitioning a high risk/high reward thing, but whether they experience the risk or reward shouldn't be up to anyone but them.

It's better to make your own decision and suffer because of it, than to have someone make a decision for you and suffer because of that.

Being born trans is a shitty enough card to be dealt. Genuine trans children don't deserve to have that shittiness be compounded by being held back because there are idiots who make the wrong choice.
>>
>>8440421
see
>>8440431
>>
>>8440431
Except that having to deal with not transitioning for a few years(which is terrible granted) is not nearly as bad as being PERMANENTLY changed because of a dumb decision you made when you were 11. Why can't you wrap your head around the fact that most children aren't in the right mind to consent to something like that? It should be their decision, but only when they're an adult who is mentally capable of making that decision. Can you imagine being 35 and telling your husband/wife/whatever that you can't produce functioning sperm because you decided that you wanted to be a girl one day when you were 11 and your parents just went along with it? Or can you imagine being a 35 year old biological male who acts like a male and considers themself to be male but has a pair of tits because 12 year old them was kind of a crossdresser and everyone pressured them into thinking they were trans?
>>
>>8439985
That's what blockers are for.
>>
>>8440454
>Except that having to deal with not transitioning for a few years(which is terrible granted) is not nearly as bad as being PERMANENTLY changed because of a dumb decision you made when you were 11

IT'S THE SAME EXACT FUCKING THING.
You think genuine trans children who were forced in a state of inaction won't be permanently changed too?

Can YOU imagine being a girl, but leaving puberty broad shoulders, a wide ribcage, zero hips, a beard, and a deep voice?

That's JUST as bad, but worse because it's a decision that was MADE for them.

They didn't CHOOSE to be trans, but the one chance they had at rectifying the innate shittiness of that was casted away by someone who chose that for them

Anyone who's stupid enough to transition when they're not actually trans deserves their fate.

Genuine trans children don't deserve to suffer anymore than they were destined to because of that stupidity
>>
>>8440459
As long as they don't sterilize the child or have any long lasting effects until they can get complete hormone therapy then it's not too bad. But wouldn't that make them look like they hadn't hit puberty yet? I can imagine some high school age kids bullying someone for that and I thought that's part of why children wanted to transition in the first place (the other part being the gender dysphoria of course).
>>
File: 1467925399206.png (78KB, 1260x1776px) Image search: [Google]
1467925399206.png
78KB, 1260x1776px
>>8440469
>>8440459
>>8440454
>Anyone who's stupid enough to transition when they're not actually trans deserves their fate.
Fucking this.
Fuck them.
They want to fucking pretend to fucking be me?
What a righteous fucking god to punish them with the reality of actual gender dysphoria.
Enjoy it motherfuckers you asked for it.

If you dont know youre trans by age 5, you aren't trans.

Thats fucking 7 years of real life experience you have to decide whether or not youre a girl or boy. Hormone blockers are stupid and just a way for adults to fuck over their kid with their selfish behavior of "I JUST WANTED MY LITTLE BOY A BIT LONGER".
>>
>>8440469
EXCEPT THAT ITS FUCKING NOT.
Those aren't on the same level. I can imagine having a kinda masculine body as a female. There's a difference between having broad shoulders and having to shave every once in a while vs a LITERAL PAIR OF BREATS ON A MAN. One is uncommon, the other is muuuuuuuuuuch more so. Straight men are more likely to date a woman with broad shoulders than a straight woman is to date a man with breasts and/or a vagina.

If people who transition without being actually trans deserve what they get, what about children the age we're talking about who transitioned, realized they were wrong, then transitioned back? Does a 40 year old woman deserve to be punished for what she did when she was 10? Fucking no.

Yes trans people get dealt a shitty deck, but why make it way worse for them when they're an actual adult because they couldn't deal with being a boy/girl for a few years? I'd rather take 8-ish years of gender dysphoria induced depression with counseling than an entire lifetime of feeling like I don't belong in my own skin.
>>
>>8438490
Cara, are you seriously defending Blaire White? Wtf
>>
>>8440484
By the age of 5, they're probably just learning the differences between the genders. How could they possibly be able to know that they aren't what everyone is telling them that they are if EVERYTHING they know is what their parents have told them? Kids are young so they do dumb shit. I wanted to be a girl several times when i was a little kid. I tried to wear my mom's flip flops and stuff. I'm just glad that my mom didn't try to shove down my throat that I was trans until i believed it.

And the ones who deserve it are the trenders who are ADULTS that decide to transition because they think it's cool. They're assholes. Not the people who transitioned as a child and are now dealing with the side effects when they realized that it was wrong as adults who can think properly.
>>
>>8440488
>an entire lifetime of feeling like I don't belong in my own skin.

THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE CONDEMING TRANS CHILDREN TO WHEN YOU FORCE THEM NOT TO TRANSITION WHILE THEY STILL CAN.

Mtf/ftm children will be stuck with will be stuck with all the secondary sex characteristics you're so afraid of retarded cis children having.

They can try and still transition anyway, but mtfs will still have an overly masculine skeltal frame, deep voice, and excessive body hair.
All hope of every having a happy normal life is gone for them at this point.

They'll never feel right after this point and life will just be a game of trying your best to make it to the next day.

That's fucking awful. and the fact that you want to CHOOSE that for someone is terrible

And for what? To spare people who >WEREN'T< dealt the shit card of being trans but ultimately fucked themselves up through their OWN CHOICES?
>>
>>8440484
>>8440496
Also hormone blockers seem like a much safer alternative to just straight up, gung-ho hormone therapy. Why potentially change your child's life forever on what might be their whim when you can just suppress their puberty until they're 100% sure, aka when they're adults. People are wrong about being trans sometimes, ya know.
>>
>>8440507
Ok, i will say this one last time.

ADULTS SHOULD NOT BE FUCKED OVER BY THE CHOICES THEY MADE AS CHILDREN. That's like saying that I deserve to be arrested because 10 year old me stole some candy from the store. 10 year old me was a fucking child. He could not decide anything legitimately important. There are kids younger than that, that say that they feel like a girl/boy and are allowed to transition. You can't tell me that little 8 year old Timmy is in the right mind to decide whether or not he will be able to have kids or not 20+ years down the line. Timmy is still learning how to fucking multiply 2 numbers.

And again, having broad shoulders and a deep voice isn't nearly as bad as having a pair of genitalia of the opposite gender.
>>
stop with this pedo shit its embarrassing
>>
>>8440532
>ADULTS SHOULD NOT BE FUCKED OVER BY THE CHOICES THEY MADE AS CHILDREN
or their parents
>>
>>8440547
Yes but one is an adult and the other is a child. Which one of those do you think is more reasonable? No one should decide whether or not someone else transitions once they're an adult. That's entirely their choice as a rational adult. Until then, they shouldn't be allowed to transition into another gender.
>>
>>8440532
>ADULTS SHOULD NOT BE FUCKED OVER BY THE CHOICES THEY MADE AS CHILDREN.

And I'll say this one last time.'
TRANS CHILDREN DO NOT DESERVE TO SUFFER FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES BECAUSE OF CHOICE YOU >>>> MADE FOR THEM<<<<

>And again, having broad shoulders and a deep voice isn't nearly as bad as having a pair of genitalia of the opposite gender.

Do you know what being unpassable costs you in this society? It costs you the ability to step foot outside your house and not be somekind of fucking pariah. It costs you the ability to actually look yourself in the mirror and like what you see. To have normal relationships with people. To be treated fucking decently by people.

It's incredibly intellectual dishonest of you to minimize this and pretend to not know how hard unpassable mtfs have it.
>>
>>8440496
>By the age of 5, they're probably just learning the differences between the genders. How could they possibly be able to know that they aren't what everyone is telling them that they are...
Because you know. Just like you know youre a boy.
Its just how you feel. Nothing changes that.
Not handing me a blue train. Not handing you a pink dress.
Im still going to be a girl and youre still going to be a boy.
Thats how our brain developed. Its not a changeable thing.
If you try and force it to fucking change you know what happens?
You chop a boys dick off at birthand try and make him a girl at birth he fucking gets gender dysphoria and kills himself.
Transsexuals are born this way but you can replicate it by mutilating cis people and forcing them under the same bullshit.
The only difference is one way its a neurological brain disorder and the other it is a forced body mutilation. But in both cases the brain is correct and the body is mutilated and the response is identical.
You cant change genders. You cant transition.
You are born one way.
It is no able to be changed.

And nobody transitions when they are a child.

They transition when they are 13 MANY YEARS LATER.
You dont pressure the kid either way.
You let them be a fucking kid and live their life.''
I have never ever doubted I was a girl.
Ive always known I was a girl. Everyone else is was always against me.
People always make up this fake fucking new story about how 1 white upper class kid with dumb fuck hippie parents forced pills down their throat.

Like please.
Thats why tons of us are homeless right? Because our parents encouraged our behavior right? How they completely and utterly surrounded us with love and support and encouraged us to be some other gender. Shut up with this fake fucking narrative.
Things that never happened to nobody for 500.
>>
>>8440559
10 year old me is not the same as current me. We are two entirely different people. So letting 10 year old me decide my future body/gender is just as bad, if not worse, than letting my parents decide. So why not go with the choice that causes the minimal amount of bodily damage to me in the future?

Honestly you're overplaying how people view trans people who aren't passable. You're acting like people will openly laugh at you and call you names. That just doesn't happen unless you go to the ghetto or some redneck ass place. Sure you'll get a few looks and the occasional jerk might snicker at you but if you think it's as bad as you say, you're legitimately paranoid. We live in 2017, trans people are widely accepted. You know who do actively make fun of trans people, regardless of their passability, though?

Kids.
>>
>>8440582
>So letting 10 year old me decide my future body/gender is just as bad, if not worse, than letting my parents decide

I'd rather be fucked up knowing >>>I<<< got myself there than getting there as result of >>>SOMEONE ELSE'S<<<< choices

>Honestly you're overplaying how people view trans people who aren't passable

You're not trans. You have no right to say what the trans experience is or isn't. And you have no right to say what trans children should or shouldn't do with their bodies
There are people out there who pretend to have coughs to gain access to things like cough syrup. Are we going to ban EVERYONE including the actual people who are suffering from coughs, from being prescribed cough syrup? No, cause that's fucking crazy

The interests and the well being of the people who ACTUALLY suffer from an illness should be the top priority for consideration. NOT the people who pretend to have it and not the people who think they have it
>>
>>8440517
see >>8440559
>might be a whim
I was already making suicidal gestures when I was like 8.
I was self injurying by 11.
Fuck anyone who cant figure out if they are trans or not.
NEWS FLASH IF YOU DOUBT then you arent trans.
Woah mind blown
its like almost 0.000001% of the population is trans so like woah maybe youre not trans WOOOAAAAAHHH
fuck off with your boogey man faggotry. You have easily a fucking decade to figure it the fuck out before your body is immensly fucking deformed.
Nigger please.

>>8440582
Why should I suffer because youre a fucking idiot.
10 year old me is the same fucking person I am now.
Im no different.
What the fuck do I care that I have to be disfigured because youre a stupid fuck that cant figure out if you should have a dick or not?
Boo fucking hoo if you grow up WITH THE IMMENSE FUCKING MISERY of being androgonous and a twink with cute boobs.
Chop your tits off for $3,000 and shut the fuck up.
You live the life of every fucking 1/5 cis men.
You get the priviledge of being an incredibly attractive male.
Your only drawback is fertility and some mild gender dysphoria at best you know nothing any normal fucking scrawny beta bitch faggot wouldnt have.
Tits that 50% of fat fucking american men have.
Fucking cry baby.

If anything you should be worried about FTMS since they are the ones who would get hit by Testosterone which would put them in the same fuckboat youre ready to fucking set me ablaze in for you so that you dont risk the tragedy of becoming a femboy.

But you dont give a fuck about them. You just worry about little boys weewees.
You dont care about the real argument.
You just want to parrot the fucking pc alt-right narrative that every dumb fuck chants when we discuss this.

>You're acting like people will openly laugh at you and call you names.
yeah they killed them. people nailgunned my friend to a bench. people jumped them. they gangrape us. they lit that one kid on fucking fire. fucking open your eyes.
>>
>>8440581
I don't mean literally force a child to transition. I thought that was clear. I meant when a child says that they think they're a girl and their parents just go along with it. They should be supportive of course, but they shouldn't be jumping to make their child trans without being 100% sure. Kids, even 13 year olds, might go along with it after they've decided that they were wrong because they think thats what everyone wants them to do.

When i was 13, I thought everyone was out to get me and I was so alone. I thought my parents hated me and and that I was this deep intellectual that was above everyone else. 13 year olds are stupid too. They're still kids. Saying that a 13 year old isn't a child means that you think that 13 year olds should be able to have sex with whomever they want and vote in elections. I REALLY hope you don't agree with that.

And stop projecting, christ. Not everyone has shitty parents. It's 2017, stop acting like it's 1950. Most people are supportive of trans people. And if you're shitty parents are what caused you to be homeless, then there's other issues in your life.
>>
>>8438480

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/when-transgender-kids-transition-medical-risks-are-both-known-and-unknown/

> However, the use of puberty blockers to treat transgender children is what’s considered an “off label” use of the medication — something that hasn’t been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. And doctors say their biggest concern is about how long children stay on the medication, because there isn’t enough research into the effects of stalling puberty at the age when children normally go through it.
> However, doctors caution that estrogen and testosterone, the hormones that are blocked by these medications, also play a role in a child’s neurological development and bone growth.
>What Finlayson said there isn’t enough research on is whether someone who was on puberty blockers will regain all their bone strength, or if they might be at risk for osteoporosis in the future.

>Another area where doctors say there isn’t enough research is the impact that suppressing puberty has on brain development.
>“The bottom line is we don’t really know how sex hormones impact any adolescent’s brain development,” Dr. Lisa Simons, a pediatrician at Lurie Children’s, told FRONTLINE. “We know that there’s a lot of brain development between childhood and adulthood, but it’s not clear what’s behind that.” What’s lacking, she said, are specific studies that look at the neurocognitive effects of puberty blockers.
>“I wouldn’t use [puberty blockers] if I didn’t think that they were safe, or that the benefits didn’t outweigh the potential risks,” Finlayson said. “But we always have this conversation with families before we start.”
>>
>>8440602
>Most people are supportive of trans people
Nice meme bro
>>
>>8440600
Oh god where to start.

You're an interesting kind of tumblerina. You are very open about trans issues, but then you call me a nigger. Can't say I expected that.

If you were making suicidal gestures at 8 then you obviously needed help. I don't know if you had supportive parents or got legitimate counseling that focused on your gender dysphoria but those definitely would have helped. It's only proven psychological science.

This second bit is where the hypocrisy REALLY shines.

You're still the same as when you were 10? Like you haven't matured at all? That explains it then. 10 year olds aren't even sorta mature. Like at all. To say that you're the same was when you were a little fucking child only proves my point. I, like most people, am able to grow as a person. You obviously are not.

You literally JUST said that having features of the opposite sex can make you unpassable in society. Now compare broad shoulders to having a pair of tits. No one thinks boobs are cute on a twink except the very few people who are into that btw.

Also we have been talking about how bad gender dysphoria is, so why would you say boohoo to someone who has it? Should society just say boohoo to you when you say that you have gender dysphoria?

What if being a femboy isn't who I am? What if I'm a normally masculine male, but I have to deal with a soft voice, soft skin, tits, and lack of facial hair? Wouldn't I be in the same boat as the girls who wait until they're an adult to transition and have masculine features? You know, that thing that you said will literally cause someone to kill themselves and/or be killed by others.

Also people you read in news stories aren't your friends. I HIGHLY doubt any of those things happened to you or anyone you know.
>>
>>8440602
Shut up and hang yourself you kid fucking pedo fuck.
Its a time sensitive issue.
You advocate children to take a random fucking drug to artificially stop their brain's fucking normal development by stopping the endocrine system from working as it normally would and you want to talk about children having a decision of their own to make?

In what fucking universe do you think not allowing the body to have normal levels of hormones in it will lead to a normal fucking brain development? Thats fucking insane.

If you cant make a decision in 10 years, then youre a fucking idiot.
Plus nobody ever makes this decision in the first place.
Its just more bullshit boogeyman pandering about hypothetical situations that dont happen.
Kids know what gender they are and they are defiant and solid in their decisions.
They scream at everyone what their gender is and they either get support or they get persecuted.

Changing your mind is as simple as saying: "Mom I want to be a boy now."
If it isnt, its not the kid thats the problem but society and the parents.
In what fucking world do parents go around forcing their kids to change genders?
Thats beyond fucking retarded.
No parent would want that fucking shame and embarrassment in current society.
>>
>>8440597
>There are people out there who pretend to have coughs to gain access to things like cough syrup. Are we going to ban EVERYONE including the actual people who are suffering from coughs, from being prescribed cough syrup? No, cause that's fucking crazy

You seriously compare cough syrup with HRT?

http://www.sexologytoday.org/2016/01/do-trans-kids-stay-trans-when-they-grow_99.html
> The exact number varies by study, but roughly 60–90% of trans- kids turn out no longer to be trans by adulthood.

cant u see why people challenge the conect of early transition when we have data like this and >>8440606
>>
>>8440616
What fucking world do you people live in? There's a reason why transtrenders exist. Do you think there were Germans going around pretending to be Jews during the Holocaust? Hell no. It's OK to be trans, no one in their right mind disagrees.
>>
>>8440631
So basically you have no argument. :^)

>>8440634
> The exact number varies by study, but roughly 60–90% of trans- kids turn out no longer to be trans by adulthood.
Yeah no fucking shit because mayonaise isnt a fucking gender and 100% of tumblr is going to detransition.

If you take a survey of white people in black face and find out that they arent niggers then say AHA BLACK PEOPLE ARENT REAL, then obviously your fucking survey has some control issues doesnt it you dense fuck?
>>
File: Trolley_problem[1].png (50KB, 1345x459px) Image search: [Google]
Trolley_problem[1].png
50KB, 1345x459px
>>8440454
Most trans children that transition early DON'T regret it and the ones that do regret it are of a low percentage.

Just like "the trolley dilemma" sacrifice a few to save a lot.
>>
File: [hannahdiamond.jpg (221KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
[hannahdiamond.jpg
221KB, 1400x1400px
>>8440643
Fellow early transitioning defender here.
I'm going to bed.

Don't let this fucking think he's won
>>
>>8440639
Try googling transsexual and sorting by date and look within posts dating from about 3,300bc to present.
>>
>>8440639
The best timeline, the timeline where conservatives win and freaks like me are casted into the shadows.
>>
>>8440650
good night child abuser
>>
>>8440633
Oh god it's getting angrier.

Idk where you got me being a pedo from when you're the one wanting to change around kids genders willy nilly.

I said that taking a blocker would be fine ONLY if it had no lasting effects. After some further research, i found that not to be the case. I grew as a person. Thank you.

Yes 10 year olds are idiots. You were an idiot at 10. I was an idiot at 10. Everyone was a fucking idiot at 10. That's 5th grade dude. Of course it's not a decision but people can be wrong about themselves, especially children. Sometimes boys feel like girls and vice versa.

Changing your mind is simple, but you cant just change your body back. And it is society's and the parent's fault for letting a child make such a drastic decision about life. And, again, no one's actually forcing their kids to transition. The kids get the idea, the parents get all gung-ho about supporting it, and the kids end up getting pressured into going through with it even if they decide that they dont want to do it later.

And, AGAIN, you're overexaggering the whole persecution thing. You're your hardest critic. People don't give a shit as long as you're not living in Bumfuck, Mississippi.
>>
Is Blaire gonna reply to this thread and criticize all of us for being morons or nah?
>>
>>8440643
That whole thing was an argument. Did you read it? You putting that I have no argument makes me thing that about you which is sad because im having fun.
>>
>>8440643
Whats your argument here?

>>8440649
Do you have a study to back your claims up? I only find stuff like
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18981931

>We studied 77 children who had been referred in childhood to our clinic because of gender dysphoria (59 boys, 18 girls; mean age 8.4 years, age range 5-12 years). In childhood, we measured the children's cross-gender identification and discomfort with their own sex and gender roles. At follow-up 10.4 +/- 3.4 years later, 54 children (mean age 18.9 years, age range 16-28 years) agreed to participate. In this group, we assessed gender dysphoria and sexual orientation.

>At follow-up, 30% of the 77 participants (19 boys and 4 girls) did not respond to our recruiting letter or were not traceable; 27% (12 boys and 9 girls) were still gender dysphoric (persistence group), and 43% (desistance group: 28 boys and 5 girls) were no longer gender dysphoric.
>>
>>8440661
Goodnight condemer of lifelong avoidable suffering
>>
>>8440661
denying an ACTUAL trans child to transition is abuse that will last for the rest of there lives.
>>
>>8440654
What?

Of course trans people used to be persecuted. 30+ years ago. Every kind of person has been persecuted somewhere at some point.
>>
>>8440670
like a pedo like you?
>>
File: 1483592095150.png (1MB, 1195x893px) Image search: [Google]
1483592095150.png
1MB, 1195x893px
SUMMON THE QUEEN
>>
>>8440669
>>8440649
Exactly, look at those hard facts. If we are doing the trolley scenario, the majority no longer had gender dysphoria. Maybe we shouldn't allow children to alter their bodies before they're adults.
>>
>>8440680
I was talking about the ones that ACTUALLY TRANSITION MEDICALLY not the cross dressers and ones in questioning.
>>
>>8440488
>There's a difference between having broad shoulders and having to shave every once in a while vs a LITERAL PAIR OF BREATS ON A MAN
It's easier and faster to get rid of breasts?

But in the end entire argument is about how you consider a small minority of cis people who could make a mistake to be inherently worth than the trans population hurt by what you're proposing.
>>
>>8440671
so is chopping off their genitals just because some psychologist wanna earn easy cash off some gullible parents.
>>
>>8440693
you have to be over a certain age to mutilate your gentiles.
>>
>>8440688
And I asked you for proof of your claims which you fail to provide. Simply give me a source.
Is it that hard to understand that you need evidence to convince someone? wtf?
>>
>>8440663
Again youre not transgender so you dont understand.
You dont even understand your own gender which is even sadder.
Everyone knows what gender they are.
Nobody has this problem.

The only people who might have this problem are psychologically damaged people. And fuck those people. They are going to fuck up no matter what they decide to do.

Punishing people with a legit illness because dumb fucks are gonna dumb fuck is not our problem.

Youre just going around in a circle with your arguments everyones already explained like 7 times that your biased opinion with the same fucking made up bad fan fiction story of poor white bois corrupted into sissy faggots with one glance at a cock and a dress.
>>
>>8440691
Both require very expensive cosmetic surgery to get rid of. The problem is that breasts on a guy are a hell of a lot more noticeable and debilitating than broad shoulders.

A small minority of cis people evidently is more than the very small minority of actual trans people. It'd actually be helping more people than hurting. Weird.
>>
>>8440696
and i wish it would stay that way
>>
>>8440696
Not in the US if your parents decide they prefer the look of mutilated ones.
>>
>>8440698
look sweetie hold your horses i'm busy with something else atm.
>>
SAVE US

(Sorry if you're actually seeing this, White-senpai.)
>>
>>8440708
a $2 shirt can literally hide boobs
you cant hide shoulders.
you cant cut off shoulders
>>
>>8440708
>The problem is that breasts on a guy are a hell of a lot more noticeable and debilitating than broad shoulders.
No, not really. And you can't get rid of broad shoulders at all, while removing your excessive hair takes copious amount of time and money.
>>
>>8440699
I don't need to be transgendered to understand basic logic. And why would you say fuck psychologically damaged people when they were born that way/had no choice in what happened to them? Isn't that the same as what happens with people with gender dysphoria? They were born with it, so how do they differ from others in the same situation?

And you guys have been parroting the same few points over and over again.

"Having slight features of the opposite sex is worse than a pair of tits and a vagina"

"You don't know what it's like to be trans"

"Trans people are persecuted all the time"
>>
>>8440721
Ok but more importantly than what others think of you is how you feel about yourself. Just like how some people would feel bad about being a mtf with broad shoulds, someone else would feel like shit for being a guy with boobs.
>>
File: 1483557500132.jpg (77KB, 653x821px) Image search: [Google]
1483557500132.jpg
77KB, 653x821px
holy shit guys look at her sjw hair
i'm glad she went with a natural dark brown
>>
>>8440741
Look at that manly face. It's no surprise he has to use angles+lighting+heavy makeup to appear even barely passable.
>>
>>8440732
Problem is that this is a very emotional discussion. Trans people (myself included) wish they transitioned earlier so they blindly fight for early transition because they only see how their life would have improved, but they don't see the possible risks.
It's almost impossible to have a civil discussion like that.
>>
File: photo.jpg (111KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
111KB, 900x900px
>>8440747
I think this was early in her transition, if not before. Look at her now. Her jaw is a little square, i'll give you that but she's incredibly passable.
>>
>>8440751
You're very right about that. Maybe I'm thinking about it too logically, maybe they're thinking about it too emotionally. Kinda hard to gauge that.
>>
>>8440693
pubrty blockers is not that

but w/e this s garbage thread

also reminder that 'altright' is a shitty meme made up by propagandists to smear everyone not drinking coolliad as right-winger baddies to shut down any different opinion
all the moderates and independent-thinking people or simply anyone who flipped off sjws and hillary propaganda and called out massmedia on their leis gets smeared

while all the real fascists who destroy civil liberties and wage violience are on the left pretending to be liberal democrats while destroying democracy and abolishing liberal values
>>
>>8440762
>pubrty blockers
and how's gonna prescribe that?
it's still a fucking industry
>also reminder that 'altrig-
not even once
>>
>>8440762
>while all the real fascists
Like ANTIFA?
>>
>>8440753
this
stop being dumb
you can easily look at her face as an anorexic emoscene kid and see that shes learning makeup and has no hrt facial fat. while >>8440753 she has a normal chubby girl face and much better makeup and a hairstyle that flows along her face shape instead of fighting it with hard angles.
>>
>>8440796
Exactly, transitioning when you're an adult doesn't mean that you're horribly disfigured for the rest of your life.
>>
>>8440796
Okay, so show us the photos where she's so passable without strong favorable lighting or tons of makeup.
>>
File: YS8RalDr.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
YS8RalDr.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>8440825
Best one I could find without a lot of light. Couldn't find any without makeup. Girl looks good in her makeup, can't blame her.
>>
>>8440732
fuck them because thats their problem and their psychiatrists not mine.
Just because you decide to drink mouthwash to get drunk while i use it to brush my teeth doesnt mean I have to be denied it or punished for what your dumb ass does.
They are two separate groups and you dont compare them, but you want to include them because you dont have anything else to say otherwise.
Your entire argument is: because some people are dumb, others should suffer for their stupidity.
And to that I say Fuck you and fuck them.

Shoulders are not slight.
You cant change them.
Boobs are an in and out surgery smaller than a basic liposuction.
Plenty of guys have boobs and nobody cares.
No girl has a full beard. No girl has a giant male brow ridge.
Stop being a dumb nigger.

>>8440739
and guys do and they get the fuck over it or they lift or they pay the measly few thousand dollars to get it removed and FUCKING TA DAH ITS OVER.
So you spent 1 month in a summer working to accomplish your goal.
Holy fucking shit your life is soooo hard.
You do realize Ive spent years of my life having small C's and nobody gave me shit about having boobs in boy mode and you want to come and cry to me about your tiny little fucking puffy nipples. Shut up. Youre not even trying and being a little beta bitch boy.
Stand up for yourself and if someone brings it up call them a homosexual and offer to fuck them in the ass.

>>8440825
your reasoning and actions are what define your legitimacy not your ability to pass.
Passing is only a possible indication of support you received, time of received treatment, monetary access for plastic surgery, and random genetic chance.
you sound petty as fuck
>>
>>8440855
I thought you were gone but I guess you were typing that the whole time. Tbh I'm out of the debating mood now, so I guess you won or whatever. I'm too tired for this shit, its almost 6:00 AM here.

And weren't black people added to the lgbt flag recently? You seem very liberal with your use of nigger.
>>
>>8440858
lurk moar
>>
>>8440863
I was literally arguing for like 4 hours, i contributed plenty. Unless you're telling me to contribute less, then no. Kinda hard to tell which you mean.
>>
>>8438490

She talks about it now and then on twitter. But I'd say at least half of the time it's brought up by someone who's buttmad about it.
>>
>>8440229
>But Blaire needs to realize not everyone has that kind of money to freeze your sperm and continue to paying large amounts of money over time to keep your sperm frozen.
Her point isn't that everyone should preserve their fertility, just that they should wait until they're old enough to make a sound decision to sacrifice it.
>>
>>8440363

I don't think she's entirely evading it. She's acknowledging the dilemma, she's just using it to strengthen her previous point about nontransition options that would lessen the stakes on this dilemma.
And this actually came up a few years ago on a stream with Theryn Meyer, and iirc the two were torn about it back then too. It's a complicated situation, mang.

She's also addressed it somewhat on twitter, still falling back on her belief that a smoother transition can't come at the cost of a child's fertility, even when the child is genuinely trans.

But yeah, she's super feels over reals on this one, and way too black and white in insisting all discussion stops at infertility.
>>
>>8440484

You realise a lot of people who mistakenly transition do so because of shit like mental disorder and sexual abuse, right?
>>
>>8440602
>but they shouldn't be jumping to make their child trans without being 100% sure
Where does this fantasy come from?
Sure, there are some parents who seem too eager for their kid to be the opposite sex, but what evidence is there that these are anything but crazy outliers? It's a hell of a lot more common for trans kids to come from unsupportive families, than to come from families that actively encourage queer behaviour.

Over-eager parents do exist, but they're something that should be pretty rare, and easy to weed out via the child's psychiatrist.
Allowing them to negate transition for anyone at all is like making all underaged medical intervention illegal because a few muchausen nutcases use it to abuse their children.
>>
>>8441326
fuck em
>>
>>8440649
>Just like "the trolley dilemma" sacrifice a few to save a lot.
...You realise the trolley dilemma has no concrete answer, right? And that it's entire purpose is to just raise questions and inspire reasoning to justify various actions, and examine that reasoning by adding in new details that may change the answer one opts for?
>>
>>8441356
Id crush the 5 of them.
Then back up the trolley and crush the other guy.
Then send the trolley far away and loot everyone and use their money to fund my transition.
>>
>>8441294
>Her point isn't that everyone should preserve their fertility, just that they should wait until they're old enough to make a sound decision to sacrifice it.

And what age do you consider the right age to make "Grown Up" decisions?

I fully came to terms with the fact I was trans at 15, I medically transitioned at 17. I knew what I was getting myself into. I'm now in my 20s and don't have any regrets about transitioning what so ever.

You and people like you act as if all young transitioners (or just young people in general) are incapable of making any life changing decisions.

You have to realize that with age comes age.

>Her point isn't that everyone should preserve their fertility

It certainly does seem like it is her main point considering she discusses the possibility of being infertile almost every time she brings up her opinion on why she doesn't think they should be able to transition early.
>>
https://clyp.it/nji54cia
>>
>>8441356
>You realise the trolley dilemma has no concrete answer, right? And that it's entire purpose is to just raise questions and inspire reasoning to justify various actions, and examine that reasoning by adding in new details that may change the answer one opts for?

Well lookie here, a little smart ass looking for a pat on the back I see. Are you even trying to to see what I am trying to get at or are you one track minded like a man?

What I am trying to talk about is weighing up the odds and out of those odds what is the decision that is going to have lesser consequences.

I can't believe I am trying to explain this to you, when you should have been able to figure out what I was trying to get at on your own.
>>
>>8441596
>do you consider
>You and people like you
>You have to realize
I'm just explaining Blaire's reasoning, friend, I don't agree with her.

>It certainly does seem like it is her main point considering she discusses the possibility of being infertile almost every time she brings up her opinion on why she doesn't think they should be able to transition early.
Her point is that people should be old enough to knowingly decide whether they're okay with becoming infertile or if they care to preserve it (whether that means freezing sperm or choosing to delay transition until you have kids/can afford to freeze, etc).

You don't need to be over 18 to preserve your fertility (dunno if Blaire knows this to be fair)
http://www.cancer.net/navigating-cancer-care/children/preserving-fertility-children-cancer
The issue is just at what age one's mature enough to be capable of making such permanent decisions.

>And what age do you consider the right age to make "Grown Up" decisions?
Apparently not 19, since that's when Blaire started transitioning and she still didn't think to freeze her sperm and now regrets it, lol. Kind of weird that she's clutching to the fertility issue when 18+ transition wouldn't have helped her anyway.
If anything, it's not so much an issue about age and maturity, and just an issue of "maybe doctors should be required to bring up options regardless of patient age," seems like that'd solve her big issue.

But desu I think this bee in her bonnet about fertility is just retroactive justification for a belief she just has a gut feeling for that doesn't stand up to scrutiny, whether she realises it or not. It's certainly a factor, but I don't see how it's the catastrophic dealbreaker she makes it out to be.
>>
>>8441705
...You realise I was just being a dick, right? And that I obviously understood the very simple point you were making because I'm not a literal retard?
I mean, I have the immense intellect to understand the trolley problem, I think I can grasp such a comparatively simple argument as that *tips fedora*
>>
I'm an AGP so I'd support my son's transition but not allow puberty blockers so his girldick develops. I'd also be all creepy about it and bug him about inheriting my transgenderism.

If I had an ftm daughter I'd be very unsupportive and burn her yaoi comics and binder. I'd be terf dad yo. If she was an HSTS I'd grudgingly support her however.
>>
>>8438480
https://vid.me/4eDn

she admitted to transition because she was a huge faggot lol
>>
>>8439303
narcissism
>>
>>8443272
wew
>>
>>8443633
OP here this was the original intent of this thread not a reaction to my fucking image I posted... People have the shortest attention spans these days... I simply wanted to remind everyone and point out that blaire is just a man who has a feminization fetish and is not actual trans.
>>
>>8438480

>this thread is made every other day

Please get new material.
>>
File: applause-pls.jpg (124KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
applause-pls.jpg
124KB, 500x500px
>>8444571
Blaire makes it every day because it increases traffic to her jewtube channel and she makes shekels from the "likes"

If you transatards would stop getting triggered and bumping her bait she would gradually wither and die, like Milo.

Lightbulb, let's call her a pedo!
That will end these stupid threads.
>>
>>8444629

GO BACK TO /POL/
>>
>>8444507
>blaire is just a man who has a feminization fetish and is not actual trans.
No, he's a gay man. He's not AGP.
>>
>>8444629
he pretty much is a pedo pol can you spread that plis?
>>
>>8441794
>You realise I was just being a dick

Thats naughty >:-(
Thread posts: 132
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.