[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HER NAME IS ANDREW BLAZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: DBnvey4XsAAg_9_.jpg large.jpg (143KB, 750x863px) Image search: [Google]
DBnvey4XsAAg_9_.jpg large.jpg
143KB, 750x863px
You will remember her name.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLd7PfXMQoI
>>
I blame no trans woman for however they deal with all this shit.
>>
I want to make a Danny phantom oc now
>>
>>8438723
honestly, same? I feel like a lot of people have been talking about it lately, did it just go on Netflix or something?
>>
>>8438760
Let's just say it's been in the headlines lately.
>>
http://creators-paradise.deviantart.com/art/Female-Danny-Phantom-Oc-Maker-V-2-598214048

Lets rekindle this cult
>>
he had shitty art style anyway
>>
File: 404_sides_not_found.png (132KB, 305x259px) Image search: [Google]
404_sides_not_found.png
132KB, 305x259px
>>8438305
School shooting tranny is in the oven now
>tfw gays are better than this
The gay man is victorious once again!
>>
>Only getting three with a shotgun in an environment he was intimately familiar with and had the ability to lock all exits of

Was the worst Columbine Larp of all time
>>
Found his deviantART: http://egsproductions.deviantart.com/
>>
>>8438856
he killed his nightshift co workers, there was probably no one else there
>>
>>8438891
>he
trashphobia goaway reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>8438891
He couldn't even get the time of day right, should have went an hour after the schools let out, plenty of obese soccer moms to use as slow moving target practice

WORST
LARP
EVER
>>
>>8438906
my guess is that he had a vendetta against them because they made fun of him for being autistic brony retard.
>>
So...no one saw this coming, huh?
https://twitter.com/EGSworld/status/871824444360183808
>>
>>8438913
What an unforeseeable tragedy.
>>
>>8438305
That's the most autistic shit I've seen since Chris Chan's bullshit.
>>
>>8438913
The number of retards spewing threats on the internet is infinitely higher than the number that will actually go through with it, still most of them get caught, this one just happened to slip through the net
>>
http://egs-members.deviantart.com/journal/Devious-Journal-Entry-685552111#comments
>>
>>
if only he killed more people /mlp/ and bronies would really stop being a thing. but no, like the brony retard he is he only got 3 off.
>>
File: 1497336194748.png (1MB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1497336194748.png
1MB, 792x792px
>>8438954
>tranny phantom
Fucking dead
>>
>>8438856
This makes me think, do shooters even care about the kill count? It can't be that hard to just pull a fire alarm and mow down everyone once they gather. It's so weird to see these kids shoot 3-4 people and kill themselves (sometimes nobody even dies). Is it because they're suddenly aware of what they're doing and just want to die?
>>
>>8439265
Some of them definitely do, but we haven't seen one of them in a while, most of them seem to want some sort of ill defined "revenge" and then blow their brains out after achieving it to avoid prison or a potentially more painful death at the hands of the police

The Columbine shooters had placed bombs at the likely exits, had they not failed to detonate the columbine massacre would have killed many times the number of people that died in the Pulse shooting

TbH, most of them go for really tactically unsound targets and clearly don't do any real planning, Schools in particular are terrible targets because they're usually extremely porous, with most of the facilities on the ground floor, lots of exits and lots of small areas that need to be checked, the day a veteran goes crazy and decides to kill as many kids as possible is the day America will see what happens when someone actually applies logic and careful planning to their manifesto launch
>>
>>8439395
Do you think how would it be if a islamic terrorist shot a school? or even worst,a hospital?especially the just born children department?
>>
>>8439395
>>8439395
Yeah, location seems to be the most important thing. Breivik has the highest killcount because he actually planned it out.
Bombed a government building to slow the police response time, disguised himself as police to check out the place and determine if it was worth it, did the main thing on a pretty open island nobody could easily escape from and there weren't any real places to hide. He was barely even trying, especially towards the end when he even got bored and just started waiting for the police to arrive.

If a normal person wanted to be a mass murderer, it'd be so easy to do. Make a bomb (the more time you put into making it bigger, the more kills you'll get. making a bomb is extremely easy if you have money and isn't a mentally ill 15 year old school shooter), put it in the back of a van, drive to your country's most crowded school, park it near the fire evacuation spot, pull the alarm, wait for everyone to group up, and the rest is pretty obvious. Once you blow it up, get into the action and aim for the people furthest away from the blast, prioritize chasing the groups that run since the people caught around the explosion are most likely not going to be very fast and can just be executed later. When you're done outside, go inside the school and check rooms for big groups. If you find lone people, either kill them silently somehow or just ignore them. If you shoot, it would alert everyone else in the building and let them know it's safe to jump out windows and run away. Once you've been around the scene for 10-20 minutes and it's hard finding more people, just run like crazy to the nearest crowded place and shoot it up the normal way until the police fuck you up. Anyone should be able to rack up like two dozen tactical nukes like this.

This shouldn't be done in 'merica tho, but in a peaceful country with long response times, no guns and no real caution about anything. (scandinavia)
You'll be top of the charts ez pz
>>
>>8439684
jesus christ
>>
>>8438305
>this entire event
>the fact that this happened

the lgbt community will never fail to be a massive source for keks forever and ever
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.