[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pre-t ftm shaving?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (54KB, 480x674px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 480x674px
I'm a pre t and mostly not out ftm, have only worn pants all year because of this problem.
I feel like since everyone knows me as a female in my town, I can't have any leg hair. I don't want to be seen as a weird girl or sjw feminist who doesn't shave, but I like my leg hair and shaving it would make me so dysphoric.
I have an event I can't get out of in a week, where we'll be swimming. It's only 4 people so I can't just duck out of it, and we've done it every year for a few years now. Don't think I could get out of it by saying I "have my period". What do I do?

Also just what do I do all summer, only wear pants? I don't think I could stand to shave and wear girl shorts.
>>
>>8437681
Man the fuck up and don't shave if you don't want to. So someone might think you're gross because you don't shave, big fucking whoop. You're never going to make it as trans if you can't even do this.
>>
>>8437705
I'll have no problem when I'm out of this town, but I really don't want any attention or to be seen differently.
Then even if I don't shave, I still have to wear a girls bathing suit.
>>
>>8437681
If they're your friends why would not shaving be a big deal?

I like the pic but being nude in a sleeping bag feels gross.
>>
i thought that was a picture of a penis
>>
>>8437727
They're not really friends, it's kind of a forced get together. But I would still feel weird about it in front of friends especially those that I'm not out to.
>>8437730
I think that every time I see it, lol
>>
can we swap? I want to epilate my legs so fucking bad but I don't want people to know something's going on, I have no idea how the people around me would react to being trans and no idea how to test the water with them. I just can't look at my legs at the moment as they're so hairy and gross.
>>
>>8437743
>it's kind of a forced get together.
How come?

Why do you have that pic? Doesn't it make you dysphoric? Are you into girls?
>>
>>8437753
OP here too, last time I shaved my legs, I got simultaneously horribly dysphoric and really turned on every time I felt/saw them. Feels bad.
You could just tell people you're a swimmer, or that you just don't have a lot of hair? I know a lot of asian amabs that have almost no visible hair on their arms or legs.
>>
>>8437725
If you're being forced to get together with them and you otherwise wouldn't do it, why shave for them? Do what you want, so what if they think you're a little weird?
>>
>>8437761
I'm into girls and I'm into /out/.
It's forced because it's for a club that I partook in for college, I'm not doing it after this year since I'm graduating.
>>
>>8437681
I'm a cis bi twink and I remove all body hair.

What's the big deal?
I don't consider having body hair a part of being male...
>>
>>8437768
Why did it turn you on?
>>
>>8437782
masc cis bi male and I never thought of body hair as inherently masculine either
>>
>>8437781
If it's just a club you're leaving anyway, who cares what they think of you?

How masculine were you as a kid?
>>
>>8437782
My leg hair and muscles are the only part of me that really pass as of now since I'm pre t. My hairy legs look like guys which makes me feel good.
>>8437784
I'm straight, idk. Some little part of me is probably AGP or something? That and I'm sadomasochistic.
>>
>>8437753
Take up swimming and say you do it for that.
>>
Someone teach me how to epilate my legs
>>
>>8437768
People wouldn't buy the whole I'm a swimmer, or I'm a cyclist thing. Plus I'm not Asian I come from a very hairy Anglo family. And they've already seen my legs hairy, if they saw them hairless now suspicions would be raised.
Turned on and dysphoria? Are you an agp transman then? Are you gonna develop a cross dressing (dressing as a girl) fetish when you transition?
>>
>>8437817
>Are you gonna develop a cross dressing fetish when you transition?
Nah. I'd be possibly open to femdom or letting a girl peg me in the ass once, but I don't really have a fetish for cross dressing.

Could you shave then wear pants until SOME of the hair grows back, but it's not super thick?
>>
>>8437839
I know once I start shaving them I'll never want hair there again, it's what happened with my pubes my bum my snail trail and the tops of my legs. Where I shave seems to be slowly growing.

Just once? I don't think anyone who's open to pegging has been pegged just once.
>>
>>8437862
Iktf, same with me and wearing girl clothes. For a while I could bear it just to make people happy, but now I couldn't not wear a binder and masc clothes if I tried.
I said possibly because I've never had sex and don't really plan to for a while, so it's all theoretical.
>>
if someone asks you why you have hair, tell them that you forgot to buy razors or some shit, people dont really care/probably wont notice your body hair,

and im a girl that usually bathes in a girls bathing suit+shorts, sometimes even long sleeve water shirts (so i dont get sun burned).
>>
>>8437801
>no reply from OP
>>
>>8437942
I have a lot of hair though, I haven't shaved in a year. So I can't just say I "forgot to buy razors".
>>8437943
I was very masculine as a kid, then around 7-10th grade I tried very very hard to fit in and be as girly as possible, so I imitated my girl cousin and did it pretty well. Then I came out to myself and started dressing more masc again.
It's not like I was ever actually feminine, but I played a decently convincing role (other than being constantly suicidal) in order to avoid stares / to please people.
>>
File: 20120824_05n5.jpg (113KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
20120824_05n5.jpg
113KB, 500x740px
>>8437942
>im a girl that usually bathes in a girls bathing suit+shorts
>>
>>8437959
So why not spin it as a feminist political move if it's just shitty club members you aren't going to interact with after this? I really think you're being narcissistic as fuck if you sincerely care so damn much about what some assholes you don't even hang around with think about you.
>>
>>8437730
same lmao
>>
>>8437892
I really need to get some girl clothes but I'm scared that if it's shit fitting it's gonna make more dysphoric, now that you talk about it, I can totally see that the day I'm going out in girl clothes will be the last day I'm wearing guy clothes.
>>
>>8437681
I'd tell them you're not feeling well, say you've got the flu or something. No sense making yourself uncomfortable just for a get-together you don't even seem to want to attend.
>>
>>8438044
double same.
>>
>>8438093
Worried they'll just "reschedule" it if I don't go, but that's whta I'm gonna try, or say that I have work.
>>8438074
You can find girl clothes that work on you, trust me. I still have some of the same worries like if a shirt is a certain style, it'll make my frame appear smaller than it already is. Wish I knew anything about fashion or wearing clothes to look a certain form.
>>
>>8438110
You have any recommendations for clothes? As much as I've wanted to dive into women's fashion over the years I never had due to repressing due to being raised a trans completely ignorant household. I'm typical girl height aryan with a pretty small frame. I know literally nothing about women's fashion as I avoided it like the plague, it called to me too much.
>>
>>8438242
Nah sorry, I acted as a grill for a few years but couldn't actually get into it. If you have a small frame, pretty much any female clothes will fit you.
>>
>>8437681
Don't shave. Not trans but AAP and get major dysphoria from shaving. Its not worth it.

Its only 4 people, right? Are they your friends or family? Seems likely for such a small thing. They probably wouldn't give a fuck.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.