[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean if I crossdress but not for sexual reasons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1497458918118.jpg (100KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497458918118.jpg
100KB, 960x960px
What does it mean if I crossdress but not for sexual reasons? I just feel I guess comfortable when I wear women's clothes. I don't get any sexual enjoyment out of it at all I just kind of feel happy. I'm not 100% sure I'm trans but I would rather be a girl than a guy. Does this mean I'm trans?
>>
>>8437576
That kind of happiness is AGP too just the same as if you did it to fap.
>>
No, the trans agenda wants you to think you're trans if you even consider crossdressing once ever.
>>
>>8437576
It means that you have a big penis and years of wearing jeans has been making it ache for relief in the form of skirts
>>
>>8437609
Does this mean I'm trans though?

>>8437616
I've done it a lot and thought I might be trans for a few years though.

>>8437626
5 inches isn't exactly big...
>>
>>8437642
>Does this mean I'm trans though?
Why does it matter?
>>
>>8437670
I want to know if I'm trans or just a weirdo that likes dressing like a girl and would rather be a girl than a boy.
>>
>>8437689
What would it change if I told you either of those?
>>
>>8437699
I don't know I just kind of wanted peoples opinions on what I am since I'm pretty sure 90% of this board is trannies.
>>
>>8437710
There's no difference between those two things.
>>
You're not going to get serious answers here

Go see a therapist dummy
>>
>>8437576
>but I would rather be a girl than a guy
There's your answer though..
>>
>>8437642
if you "think you might be" you aren't
>>
>>8438102
That's the exact opposite of what everyone usually says
>>
>>8438102
Not everyone knows immediately exactly what they are.
>>8437772
This OP the best way is to see a gender therapist.
Alternatively seeing what egg-spotty signs I had helped me decide.
https://archive.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/8170651/#8170651
Just keep your mind open OP and any internal hatred of trans/ gay shit is gonna get in your way when discovering who you are (unless your cis-het-male).
>>
>>8438171
>the best way is to see a gender therapist.
:/
>>
>>8437576
Do some soul searching, but yeah you're probably trans if you'd rather be a girl. I have a suspicion that you already know the answer desu.
>>
>>8442912
>you're probably trans if you'd rather be a girl
lolwut
>>
>>8442942
Why do you think people transition in the first place? Normal people don't wish they were the opposite sex.
>>
>>8442998
What's funny is how circular that is. "If you're trans then you're probably trans!"
>>
>>8437576
I do that too
feels good wearing cute outfits and embracing some feminine things about myself. Have an open mind and just see what it takes to feel happy. having long hair and dressing like a femboy is enough for me. (I crossdress in private). and I do lower body exercises.

(I considered getting on hrt and all that too before I got to this point, been abstinent for over a month so it's not a sexual thing for me either.)
>>
>>8437642
>>8437576
>would rather be a girl than a guy
You are trans
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.