[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any way to make a lesbian girl straight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>8436379
If she's metacis she can learn to be be meta-attracted to guys.
>>
>>8436379
Cross your fingers and hope she's either a political lesbian/going through a phase or bi-curious.

Aside from that, getting her to consent to sex with a guy is impossible.
Of course, you could just rape her, but that'd be very hard to keep secret without also kidnapping her, and by that point it's just too much effort.
>>
>>8436393
>metacis
I forgot what this is, please remind me.
>>
File: t2.jpg (295KB, 1079x1299px) Image search: [Google]
t2.jpg
295KB, 1079x1299px
No but why would you want to? Lesbians are master race~
>>
>>8437374
Actual XX lesbian here. Lesbians are the fucking worst and I wish I was straight
>>
>>8436379
>>8436686
>>8437374
>>8437386
Non-Retarded 'Lesbians' are all whores for a real cock.
Lie about how you love pussy all you want.
You are either mentally ill or an attention whore.
>>
File: 1496367293593.jpg (59KB, 329x329px) Image search: [Google]
1496367293593.jpg
59KB, 329x329px
>>8437386
>mfw almost every single cis lesbian I've ever met is exactly like this
>>
>>8437386
Baby honey darling come on. Women are wonderful. The landscape of their bodies is breathtakingly beautiful. Why would you wanna suck a disgusting man's cock and have unsatisfactory, messy sex when you can have a beautiful face between your legs?
>>
>>8437404
Women are told from birth that they're perfect pretty princesses, which has created an entire generation of spoiled entitled cunts who can't deal with not getting their way. I fucking wish I was into men so much, but they gross me out physically. I fucking hate women so much but I can't escape the burning desire to have someone's vagina on my face. I don't even have balls to cut off to escape the desire for sex, it's infuriating.

I can't even read manga anymore because it just makes me mad that real life isn't that way.

>>8437410
Men and women are equally beautiful and disgusting, it's just chemicals in your brain that makes you want one and not the other
>>
>>8437440
I find this post oddly relatable
>>
>>8437440
Date a guy for company and fuck women casually.

It's that or a post-op tranner.
>>
>>8437374
Because I'm a straight guy in love with a lesbian.
>>
>>8437491
>Date a guy for company
That's called friendship, not dating you manipulative twat

>fuck women casually.
Casual sex is the most disgusting thing that exists

>It's that or a post-op tranner.
SRS vaginas aren't real vaginas and I don't want them near my face.
>>
>>8437514
So you hate casual sex but desire to have a vagina pressed against your face?

Not passing judgement, I have my own issues it's just interesting to see someone with almost the exact opposite issue as me.
>>
>>8437440
>>8437514
So you're both misogynistic and transmisogynistic, why do so many lesbians have to be like this? It's like the same bullshit we have to put up with from men.
>>
>>8437563
fuck off lesbians are bros
>>
>>8437440
God you sound like you'd make a great hatefuck.
>>
>>8437563
no shes right its not a real vagina and its disgusting
>>
>>8436379
Be rich
>>
>>8437547
I don't hate people who engage in casual sex. It's not for me. I think it's repulsive but I think you should have the freedom to do it if you wish.

>So you hate casual sex but desire to have a vagina pressed against your face?
You can have a broad range of sexual interests while still not engaging in casual sex.

>emotional/sexual desire -> have lots of sex with lots of people and indulge all fetishes
>romantic needs -> have someone special I can love and care for who will love and care for me forever, mutually agree to exclude others and commit to each other
>rational outcome -> have lots of sex with person I love and indulge fetishes together

>>8437563
I'm not misogynistic or transphobic. I don't hate women automatically as a group. Most of the women I've met my age tend to exhibit the same patterns of behavior and I strongly dislike these patterns. Of course I know exceptions to this exist, just generally speaking most lesbians I've met are fucking lame and I know that most lesbians I ever will meet will be the same. You can't force me to like people for no reason, sorry.

I completely support trans people who genuinely have dysphoria and need to transition. The majority of trans people are not like this though and I hate them. Some trans girls seem like actual women to me (I've had feelings for one too), most just seem like weird men. I don't judge people by categories but as individuals, and I don't respect someone's identity automatically, just like you don't have to respect mine.

>>8437595
I never said it was disgusting. It's just not attractive to me and turns me off. There's nothing wrong with SRS
>>
>>8437563
>misogynistic and transmisogynistic
When are people going to realize the era of buzzwords being effective are over

She doesn't like what she doesn't like and you can't twist someone's arm into liking it by using a word.
>>
>>8437639
Do you have romantic feelings towards women? How do you reconcile that?
>>
File: 1496602233886.jpg (77KB, 323x315px) Image search: [Google]
1496602233886.jpg
77KB, 323x315px
>>8437506
>Because I'm a straight guy in love with a lesbian
Fuk'n knew it
>>
File: metatron sippy.png (26KB, 510x556px) Image search: [Google]
metatron sippy.png
26KB, 510x556px
>>8437661
>tfw nobody cares about tracer anymore
>>
>>8437639
>The majority of trans people are not like this though and I hate them. Some trans girls seem like actual women to me (I've had feelings for one too), most just seem like weird men.
i know im just a weird man but please dont hate me

>I never said it was disgusting.
it is
>>
>>8437649
>Do you have romantic feelings towards women?
I did a lot more when I was a teenager. I rarely get romantic feelings outside of my own imagination because real life sucks like that.
>>
>>8437692
Yeah I feel that, I think I like the idea of romantic intimacy more than the reality of it.
>>
>>8437583
>fuck off lesbians are bros

Cis lesbians IRL are my bros, I was talking about most lesbians online.

>>8437639
>I completely support trans people who genuinely have dysphoria and need to transition. The majority of trans people are not like this though and I hate them. Some trans girls seem like actual women to me (I've had feelings for one too), most just seem like weird men. I don't judge people by categories but as individuals, and I don't respect someone's identity automatically, just like you don't have to respect mine.

Well, this sounds pretty much like how you should approach trans women. It just sounded like you didn't consider any of them women, but I mostly agree that there are a lot of bad eggs to wade through.

>>8437647
I'm not trying to twist anyone's arm, it's not my job to police people's thoughts and actions.
>>
>>8437593
Dykes always make great hate fucks. The lifetime of self repression and constant "I don't need dick!!! I don't NEED DICK!!!!" urges convalesce.
>>
>>8437778
>I was talking about most lesbians online.

I suspect a lot of online (vocal) lesbians are actually transbians. Maybe I'm just transbianphobic and paranoid about them
>>
>>8437680
That's ok Mercy is my waifu anyway
>>
>>8437823
Can't wait for them to confirm she's 100% hetero for the gay robot
>>
>>8437832
>hetero for the gay

Does that mean she's AAP?
>>
>>8437832
Not gonna happen. Blizzard said there won't be romance between the playable characters.
And even if there was, pharmercy is more likely
>>
>>8437896
lol the guy in charge of the lore is literally a gency shipper and hates pharmercy
>>
File: 1496526369305.png (100KB, 277x277px) Image search: [Google]
1496526369305.png
100KB, 277x277px
>>8437900
The guy in charge of lore can eat a dick
>>
>>8437639
Are you as insufferable irl as you are online?
>>
>>8437789
I'm a lesbian anon, I'm sure she'd make a great lesbian hatefuck. I don't want to subject her to men, no one deserves that
>>
>>8436379
Transition, get rid of your cock and find a way to pass 110% of the time so you fool her.
>>
>>8438374
Only if you're female presenting
>>
>>8436379
TRUE FACTS: All women are bisexual. They just lean one direction more so than the other.
>>
>>8438422
>I don't want to subject her to men, no one deserves that

More like transbian
>>
>>8437583
Truth. Straight dude here.

Two of my best friends are lesbians.

We get together and drink beer and talk about lady butts.

They are my lezbros.
>>
>>8438500
Sorry anon, I'm cis.
>>
>>8437778
>It just sounded like you didn't consider any of them women

Literally no MTF is an actual woman. They're all defective men.
Biological science proves this to be empirically true.
None of your Woo-woo feelies can change this fact.
>>
>>8437639
>>8437778
>tfw these posts have me anxious whether I come across as a woman or a weird man
>>
>>8438818
>she typed while crying
>>
>>8438915
>>she
>>
>>8438907
You can always just improve yourself if you're really worried about it. But until you befriend cis women, you're not really comparable to them, the biggest difference between trans and cis women is that cis women actually have female friends, and trans women are only friends with their old male friends and the other males and trans women they meet online.
>>
>>8438422
you sound like you'd be a great hatefuck.
>>
>>8438422
Every naughty dyke deserves to be hate fucked by lesbians
>>
>>8438539
>be bisexual male with a femme lesbian bff
>found out friend broke up with her gf because she was getting pissed/jealous at how much time the two of us were hanging around and she did a "him or me" kinda deal

[spoiler]I actually have no idea why she picked me like that, made me feel good but really[/spoiler]
>>
>>8439888
probably because someone who makes a big deal about that sort of thing is a cunt
>>
>>8439888
Because...
>>8439906
This.

More to the point, someone who respects you doesn't make ultimatums like that in the first place.

Sounds like your friend made the right choice.
>>
>>8437896
So you're telling me Anahardt will never happen?
Excuse me while I kill myself
>>
If only the world were teaming with cool lesbians, like in anime, and not the poor offering we usually get.

Why won't any of you dykes use anime girls are role models, instead of building a fashion sense around poor conceptions of masculinity and acting like cunts to one another?
>>
>>8442259
anime dykes aren't real and live in worlds where men don't exist and they aren't actually lesbians and just physically intimate friends transbians and straight guys can jerk off to
>>
>>8438926
>>8439172
Yes and yes.
>>
>>8439888
Good for you anon. Your friend made the right choice, someone who feels threatened by their gf's male friends when said gf is gay as fuck has some hardcore jealousy and probably controlling problems.
>>
>>8436379

So is it her ass that you like?
>>
>>8438874
I would a love a source for that claim
>>
>>8443006
Yeah, she was always super bitchy around us, and generally tried to get me to fuck off. Also after they broke up, her ex started trying to spread rumors that we were fucking so no other girls would date my friend, everyone knew she was full of shit though.
>>
Yes there is a way. Like genuinely yes. But it's not worth it if it's compromising your own personality. If it's fake you'll fuck it up.

How masculine is she? Find that severity and contrast it with your own femininity. SPECIFICALLY in the personality. Dressing like a woman doesn't mean you're acting like a woman. Or feminine, rather.
So what are these characteristics?
They're usually centered around submissiveness.
1. Avoiding conflict by taking the blame
2. Generosity and kindness at a constant
3. Never talking about or mentioning sex
4. Mild voice (doesn't need to be high-pitched, looking for soft and non-dominant)
5. Friendly, people aren't afraid to speak up around you
6. Don't be quick to touch people. This is actually a huge one. Males naturally want to make that physical contact. Women want to make that psychological contact. Never let that dick take your mind elsewhere until she's literally begging for it.
7. When you're sitting, try not to spread your legs too wide. Yeah I know this one's dumb but desu it's an action that accentuates the penis and you have to tame the beast.
8. Let her make YOU laugh. Not the other way around.

Submissive is the word we're looking for here. As a cis lesbian I'd like to assume all lesbians are on the dominant side in terms of personality (that's why we gravitate towards the natural submissive straight woman). But when a straight man has these traits... It makes me fucking wild I shit you not.
>>
>>8445037
Submissive men are cute but I wouldn't fuck them wtf. Maybe you're bi.
>>
RAPE
>>
>>8436379
Africans have developed a procedure, it's called corrective something or other, I forget the name but I hear good things about it.
>>
>>8446099
>I hear good things about rape

kill yourself sooner rather than later
>>
>>8446118
>Someone mentions Africans
>Immediately assume he's talking about rapists
Get a load of this racist.
>>
File: baby.grinch.jpg (8KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
baby.grinch.jpg
8KB, 240x200px
>>8446139
>being this stupid

he's saying that africans use corrective rape to make lesbians straight.

don't just jump into the middle of a conversation and make accusatory assumptions about what is being said.
>>
>>8445037
>tfw no tall, athletic, tomboy gf to hold me

I need that so bad, but girls always want to be submissive. :(
>>
I have a better question.
is there anyway to make a straight woman a lesbian?
>>
>>8444137
Source: Reality
>>
>>8436379
Q - How do you make a transbian credit card?
A - Take away her whore moans!
>>
>>8446150
Even spaghetti is straight till you get it wet
>>
>>8446205
>>
>>8446209
>>8446205
kek
>>
Lebosians are fucking weird.
>>
>>8446148
This. The only reason I don't like being lesbian is that so many girls are sub and I need a tall dom to hold me secure in her arms.
I mean, I would do my best to protect her as well, if she was attacked I would definitely help even if that means getting hits. But I'm small and don't have much physical strenght so I wouldn't be that great of a help.
>>
>>8446147
He never mentioned rape, he's probably just talking about some corrective procedure African scientists discovered.
>>
File: 1495087820137.jpg (155KB, 537x390px) Image search: [Google]
1495087820137.jpg
155KB, 537x390px
>>8445037
>>8436379
Just do what everyone else does and become a lesbian
>>
>>8446156
Oh okay, no source then.
>>
>>8437440
>Women are told from birth that they're perfect pretty princesses

PPPPPFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTT

This is how I know you're a dude.
>>
Dude these fictional bitches you're in love with aren't real. Just make them straight in your head. No one other than sjw are gonna give a shit and they make everything gay all the time, they can't judge.

Leave irl lesbians the fuck alone. None of them will ever date your ugly shallow ass and if they do they probably weren't gay in the first place.
>>
>>8442259
>not the poor offering we usually get.

kys
>>
>>8437398
Im a guy and i like the sound of that. Of course i always wanted to be a chick too. Mmf.
>>
>>8437398

I love pussy and cock will never satisfy me. I always got off to girls fucking and eating each other out. The idea of having sex with a guy sounds fucking disgusting.
>>
>>8438539
>>friends
>>can actually socialize
>>tfw a loner who only has one or 2 irl friends, one a girl, and one a friend who is like my bro. Life sucks.
>>The only comfort in life is my parents, and art and martial arts. Skyrim followers are the most engaging thing outside of my two close friends and my parents.
>>
>>8451192
I like fembois and women. Fembois i doubt i would ever irl fuck though
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQokp6UvYwk
>>
>>8451209
I could but i live in a place i could still be beaten or killed for homosexuality really by rednecks, so yeah...
>>
>>8451173
Do enlighten us on how hard done by you are.
>>
>>8451276

I feel I live with a bunch of religious crazy mexicans who used to threaten to beat me up for being a lesbian.
>>
>>8451277

>enlighten
>I wear a fedora and I want everyone on the internet to know I wear a fedora
>I'm probably a straight man and just wanna complain about lesbians on an anonymous site
>>
>>8451192
don't knock it till you try it
>>
>>8449825
>proof positive that trannies are insane and reject reality.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.