[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could My Mind Trying To Tell Me Something?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: hallucination-trippy.jpg (246KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hallucination-trippy.jpg
246KB, 1280x720px
Schizobro here. I had a sort of second body feeling (like my soul was another body or something) a while back. This "second body" was a female and was getting fucked and it felt so good.

I'm not sure I would be willing to become a woman unless I actually had all the correct parts and maybe it was reversible.

Could my mind be trying to tell me something through these hallucinations? I don't actually experience dysphoria or anything it was just a strange experience I liked.

I would like to hear /lgbt/'s opinion on this.
>>
>>8435575
Two-Type Typology fags BTFO
>>
>>8435580
I had to look that up. Not quite just because sexual arousal may have something to do with it.

Though I guess I would technically be a third type that is only think of it because I had a hallucination about it.
>>
If it was a little over a year ago in early march or so then it was my telepathic broadcast.
>>
>>8435575
it is entirely possible that you are both trans and schizo but I doubt it. Your hallucinations are not 'meaningful,' part of schizophrenia is assigning meaning to meaningless things (ie you may see patterns where patterns do not exist).

This can be a difficult concept to understand but what illuminated it for me was taking LSD, pretty much everything felt very 'meaningful'
It seemed like the show I was watching was made for me being on LSD, it seemed like it was exactly the show I should be watching, it seemed very meaningful. In objective reality it was just a normal tv show, but to me in my perception (in my personal version of reality) it seemed special.

In the same way that feelings of love are mostly just oxytocin in the brain, and enjoyment is mostly just dopamine, meaningfulness is probably regulated by some kind of neurotransmitter, which may be out of wack (in my case because of LSD, in your case because a mental illness)

I am no expert though, maybe some trannies can provide more insight
>>
>>8435634
Actually it's happened more than once.
>>
>>8435684
If there was also one in late february 2015 it was me too. Wasn't intending to beam to some random person, but who knows. It's only happened twice for me, if you want to rule that out.
I think I beat that particular mind trap though. 1 year off of lithium and out of the psyche ward.
My mind can be resilient and also far too pliable at times. Don't make pacts with deities unless you know what you're doing.
>>
>>8435673
I don't usually experience that on medication. I do however hallucinate from time to time no matter what pills they have given me. When your mind does this it does it with every little noise and suddenly a whisper is a death threat from a ghost or something. I may or may not be seeking meaning where there isn't. I'm not sure how well the hallucinations are a reflection of my mind.
>>
>>8435699
While I've tried to project things like that I never get calls from any psychics or anything. I doubt it's effectiveness. I once tried to project my own rage and sorrow at the universe shooting it in every direction. It's a strange feeling to stay up for days doing that and not become emotionally or physically exhausted.
>>
>>8435575
you are sounding like andrew blaze you have 2 options
>kill yourself
>Shoot up a general store
>>
>>8435700
its an interesting thought, that since hallucinations are generated by your mind they might reflect something about your mind, but I dont think any good can come of this.
Put simply you are unable to distinguish a reasonable interpretation of a hallucination from an unreasonable one and since no is able to perceive your hallucinations but you, there is no way to check if your interpretation is reasonable.

The overwhelmingly likely scenario is that your brain is assigning random meanings to random data and nothing useful can be gleaned from this.
>>
>>8435717
I like you. You practice. Supernatural energy is at the edge of our perception. Complex things get more and more difficult to feel - let alone manipulate, but the simplest of sensations can skirt the edge of scientific thought if you're perceptive enough.
>/x/? in my /lgbt/?
>>
>>8435723
Actually you know I have a reasonable interpretation because I call it a hallucination. If I didn't have a reasonable interpretation I would tell you I was raped by ghosts or demons or something. In fact I wouldn't be here I would be on /x/.
>>
>>8435738
thats very true but what I meant was you trying to interpret what the hallucination means

like you have this hallucination of being a woman

you recognize its a hallucination (thats great!)

but your interpretation of what that hallucination means (that you should be a woman) is likely false, it could mean any number of things, if it means anything at all (which it probably doesnt)

ALL people are unreliable in this way, we misinterpret things all the time. People who are psychologically 'normal' are self-delusional in all the time. For instance we often think we are more skilled at tasks than we actually are
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect

I consider myself a rational and reasonable person but I know my brain will play tricks on me sometimes, thats just being human. For you it may happen more often because of your specific condition.
>>
>>8435808
>but your interpretation of what that hallucination means (that you should be a woman)

I never said that actually. I simply said i enjoyed the feeling especially of the hallucinatory sex. I cannot be sure if this feeling is at all accurate of what it feels like to be a woman or what it feels like to have sex as a woman.

I was just curious as to whether I was suppressing some sort of desire to become one on a more subconscious level. I made no assumption as to whether it was fact or not.

I thank you for your opinion though.
>>
>>8435575
>I don't actually experience dysphoria
that's your answer op (NO)
>>
>>8435848
/thread I guess.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.