[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Accelerated Graphics Port

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 42414.png (28KB, 416x403px) Image search: [Google]
42414.png
28KB, 416x403px
> Accelerated Graphics Port
>>
>saying ts is like saying negro or colored instead of african american now so htst is also a bunk term
huh it's almost like blanchard is a faggot and his typology isn't accepted
>>
>>8435251
What term should we use for HSTS instead?
>>
>>8435260
True transsexuals?
>>
>>8435348
That's like calling white people normal people.

What next, do you consider AGPs to be "honorary trans"?
>>
File: Isa1.jpg (29KB, 525x214px) Image search: [Google]
Isa1.jpg
29KB, 525x214px
I S A 1 6 b i t
S
A
b
i
t
>>
>>8435357
>That's like calling white people normal people.
Aren't they?

>do you consider AGPs to be "honorary trans"?
No they're just cis males with a fetish, that's what agp is silly.
>>
>>8435392
The defense rests.
>>
>>8435392
>being so much of a faggot you'd go girl is better than being a cis male with a fetish

desu both labels of blanchard typology fuck all of you but you're too blind to see it
>>
>>8435492
HSTS are "true" in the sense that they really do think like women and will fit in better as women as a result.
>>
>>8435505
"think like a woman" is not the language Blanchard himself used :^)

moreover, there is a hidden assumption in your statement that homosexuals "think like women" by default (inb4 mri scans with muh correlated brain regions missing the point). After all, getting fucked by a man is feminine right? I wish the ancient Greeks would stop having so much sway over this civilization they delved.
>>
>>8435518
>"think like a woman" is not the language Blanchard himself used :^)
I don't know which kind of research you're used to discussing but Blanchard supporters don't treat his word as scripture.

>moreover, there is a hidden assumption in your statement that homosexuals "think like women" by default
Homosexual men think more like men. It's a spectrum of masculinity and femininity for cishet guys, gays and mtfs.
>>
>>8435348
>>8435505
Blanchard wrote that HOMOSEXUAL transsexuals are gay men who transition due to the stigma associated with being gay, because, supposedly, presenting as a woman who wants to fuck men is easier than presenting as a man who wants to fuck men. Another reason is that it is supposedly easier to tempt men to sleep with you if you present as a woman.

This is why he, again, believes HSTS and AGPs both can be "cured". In the case of HSTSs it involves helping them accept themselves as men and overcoming the negative feelings caused by the stigma. Transitioning is a palliative treatment for a chronic mental illness which does not respond to psychotherapy.

>I don't know which kind of research you're used to discussing but Blanchard supporters don't treat his word as scripture.
That's because they ignore nearly everything he wrote. They believe what they do because it's a pseudoscientific justification for their own biases. When his work does not suit their biases they ignore it.
>>
P.S.
>>8435251
>A faggot
I think you meant a metacissexual homosexual transsexual
>>
>>8435601
this is why using or adopting either label is complete folly and only plays into anti young trans activism

but the rest of you can keep pretending trying to cut up trannies into bite sized pieces and arguing which one is better is great for y'alls in the long run.
>>
>>8435601
What of that are you saying he was wrong about and why?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.