[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honoring the Victims of the Orlando Night Club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 11

File: tmp_7235-1497407903055242459421.jpg (37KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7235-1497407903055242459421.jpg
37KB, 960x540px
America's most beloved transsexual spoke out at an event memorializing the victims of the Orlando night club shooting.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n062B5gurp0
>>
>>8434902
I know everything about Chris-chan is cringe to the extreme, but Chris-chan seems sincere here, just completely unaware of how it's coming off. At what point does it stop being funny and just sad that this particular autist gets so much attention for doing anything at all ever?
>>
>>8434902
Does anyone else think she actually passes pretty good?
>inb4 t.hon
I'm gay
>>
>>8434902
More respectful than BLM hijacking it.
>>
>>8434925
They look like a male 100%, a male hippie at best, the idea that Chris-Chan is female doesn't even fucking cross my mind looking at that image in the OP.
>>
>>8434932
Doesn't pass at all but still makes more of an attempt than some hons I've seen. Sad when someone who literally has 0% social awareness can beat ya.
>>
>Chris-chan passes better than the majority of reddit hons.

That's pretty fucking pathetic
>>
>>8434925
an average ugly man at best.
AN EXTREMELY UGLY woman at worst.
>>
>>8434902
ayyylmao
>>
biggest troll of the century
>>
File: black lives matter orlando.png (493KB, 1728x1130px) Image search: [Google]
black lives matter orlando.png
493KB, 1728x1130px
>>
File: 1496567132183.jpg (59KB, 618x492px) Image search: [Google]
1496567132183.jpg
59KB, 618x492px
>>
>>8435115
This was pretty sad to read
>>
>>8435121
tbqh they look pretty cool
>>
>>8435115
>>8435121
You faggots need to un-cuck yourselves.

The liberals are going to feed the gays to the rabid negroes and then sacrifice the rest of the LGBT at the altar of sharia law.
>>
>>8435115
>breitbart
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/15/black-lives-matter-hijack-orlando-shooting-vigil-attack-white-attendees/
>>
>That fucking medallion
Someone needs to grab that and shove it in his mouth. Like, smash it to bits before they force Chandler to swallow it!
>>
>>8435155
Their fashion may be appealing, but the way they abused their position of honour at the parade's head in Toronto Pride was absolutely disgusting.

>>8435168
Say what you will about breitbart, that is a true story.
>>
>>8435165
Nothing lasts forever
>>
>>8435186
go back2 kiwi farms pls
>>
>>8434902
there was some autistic poetic beauty in whatever he said there.
>>
>>8435196
>Nothing lasts forever

Especially not gay rights...
>>
>tfw baba vanga was correct about everything
>>
>>8435205
Nah.
>>
>>8435133
Yeah. But this is what we've brought on ourselves by accepting these attitudes of entitlement and oppression olympics.
>>
>>8435189
Post a different source and I'll believe it
>>
>>8434925
I think if she put her fucking hair down so you couldn't see her hairline then she would pass pretty well but the slicked back bangs is doing her no favors
>>
>>8435905
If they're slicked back they aren't bangs.
>>
>>8435281
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ge9pHidD8sc
>>
>>8434910
>>>8435218
She's not autistic.
She watched videos on youtube that cured her from her autism
They also helped her become a woman naturally without the aid of hormonal replacement.

Stay mad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvnNoy1rEu0
>>
>>8436280
This. Whether it's intentional or not, BLM is dividing the LGBT community and making it harder for us to unite and fight. There is absolutely no reason to tolerate divisive behavior even if it's accidentally done by people with good intentions
>>
>>8434902
>SLGBT

why is there an S now
>>
>>8436675
Sonic.
>>
>>8436688
Of course, the answer was right in front of me.

But seriously he doesn't care about sonic anymore, he still hasn't done even 1/4th the commissions he was paid to years ago.
>>
File: Happy Englishman.jpg (32KB, 188x454px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Englishman.jpg
32KB, 188x454px
>>8434902
inb4 /pol/ finds out, holy fuck
>>
>>8436693
She*

Look what she's wearing in the OP.
>>
>>8436715
Chris is a homosexual man
>>
>>8434937
If you're that bad you literally shouldn't even be making an attempt; it just makes things worse.
>>
>>8436732
>trans people shouldn't transition if they're unattractive
>>
>>8434925
Nice b8
>>
>>8436742
they should at the very least not be fucking fat
>>
>>8436754
That's true for everybody and nothing to do with transition.
>>
>>8436742
I think they're okay to take HRT, remove facial hair, and come out to their friends, and so on if they want. The problem is doing shit in public that makes you very visible and very disgusting, and can't possibly make you happy unless you're delusional about your ability to pass or other people's perceptions of you. Going out and dressing in women's clothing (and not only that, but actively presenting yourself as a woman) when you literally just look like a man, especially when you're balding and have beard shadow as in this case, isn't something to be praised.

This is coming from an unpassing but maybe will eventually be sort of passing MtF. Obviously there's bias because the idea of not trying to be feminine and failing this hard is deeply disturbing to me.
>>
>>8436781
>the idea of not trying to be feminine
*the idea of trying to be feminine
>>
>>8436776
I think it has a lot to do with it. if you can't transition from a fat person to a healthy person you won't be able to deal with everything that goes with transitioning to a woman. wearing clothes that are flattering on you, doing your hair right and maintaining it, learning how to do makeup right and appropriately for different situations, shaving and applying different skin products, mannerisms, etc. etc. etc. chris cant even feed himself so he can't transition. it's that simple.
>>
>>8436781
Then shouldn't all non-passers stay permanent boymode, except to friends? If the community's image matters more than self-expression.
>>
>>8436791
I mean that chris can't even feed himself without e begging and mooching off his crippled mom obviously.
>>
>>8434902
Is the black girl in the red cap and shorts in the video also the girl center stage in >>8435115?
>>
>>8436798
I think there's a threshold of inability to pass where trying to social transition is honestly just making things worse. If you don't quite pass but you're not turning heads whenever you go out in public and making questioning trans people think "I refuse to be trans because I don't want to end up like that" and repress because of it, then I can respect trying to push through your flaws and work with what you have anyway. When you're so far gone that it's clear you will never have any chance of success ever, trying is just degrading yourself.

It's arbitrary of course. I'm sure there are people who honestly don't give a fuck what other people think and are genuinely made happier by "expressing their femininity". It's just that to me attempting to do so in a state like Chris-chan's just makes a mockery of it and completely fails to actually express anything; your mental/emotional/spiritual femininity, real though it may be, isn't being served by your physical presentation when you can't even remotely pull it off.

>>8436791
You have a point, but being fat is much less of a problem than being trans, so it's not as much of a priority to fix. An incredible proportion of people are fat but otherwise capable of taking care of themselves.
>>
>>8436798
imo the "community" is dead anyway, it's just code word for "people who agree with me and will reassure all my insecurities and actions regardless of if they're actually positive or not"
>>
>>8436840
maintaining a healthy lifestyle makes it all the more easier to transition. seeing a tranny whining on the internet about how miserable their life is all while being out of shape and looking like a hot mess is just not acceptable behavior to me. imagine how much of a 180 chris chans reputation would make if he was 40 lbs lighter and did something as simple as washing zers fucking hair and putting on normal clothes.
>>
>>8436280
Thanks. Really disappointing that I couldn't find any other news sources reporting on this.
>>
>>8434902
Just too bad the guy ran out of bullets, that is one of the ugliest faggots I have ever seen.
>>
>>8436863
>imagine how much of a 180 Chris-Chan's rep would take if he wasn't a massive sperg

Yeah, one can only wonder. :^^^^)
>>
>>8437457
>has never seen cwc before

Back to rebbbbit lol phoneposter
>>
>>8437474
I'm pretty sure reddit has more faggots, I'm from around the corner.
>>
>>8434902
You guys realize that Chris-Chan is just there to scope chicks right?
>>
What is Chris even up to these days?
>>
>>8434902
Christine's fun to laugh at sometimes but I'm not gonna give her shit for honoring people who were murdered. Good on her.
>>
>>8434902
THE LEGEND LIVES ON
>>
>>8439047
See...
>>8439033
>>
>>8435905
That hairline looks like it's running away, but I'm mildly impressed he's managed to keep and grow out that much hair at all
>>
>>8439071
CHRISCHAN II: The Legend Continues
>>
>>8434902
>and I just won!
>>
What does the S stand for?
>>
>>8441821
straight
and he put it right in front where it belongs
>>
>less than a dozen university students chilling with a paper sign
>news worthy
Any excuse to flaunt an embarrassing hon, eh?
>>
>>8441832
That's what I was thinking. They probably saw Chris sitting there first, asked what was up, figured it was good enough reason to film her and proceeded. Can't say I blame them desu.
>>
>>8434902 (OP)
The camera crew has to know who CWC is right?

He's a local oddity and the world's most famous autist.
>>
>>8435115
Seriously though, are there any white lgbt people on this board that still side with the leftist identity politics?

How can you side with these people when they hate you for being white
>>
>>8446008
>evangelizing this heard

give it a rest.
you're more annoying than a jehovah's witness
>>
>>8446018
not as annoying as those crazy "people of color" activists that hate white people and have the GALL to fuck up a MEMORIAL TO DEAD GAYS
>>
>>8434902
The ride never ends. It may have its dips and slow points, but goddamn, Chris will never cease to entertain.
>>
>>8446029
yes, more annoying, because you're not good-looking
if you want people to listen to your message, try hiring someone attractive to promote it
>>
>>8436713
>d-d-do you like us now /pol/? Are we better than a socially awkward Youtuber? Scale of 0-2 how based are we?
>>
>>8441860
Can we please stop saying "her"
>>
>>8447681
This.

The only reason that Chris-Chan is keeping ad as woman is because it's an extension of his never interesting ending "love quest".

Over the years many women have blown off his advances by saying "sorry I'm a lesbian".

So CWC came to the conclusion that in order to be with a woman he needs to be a lesbian too.
>>
>>8447681
>>8447732

Its not okay to deny a trans womans identity just because they are mentally ill. Lots of trans women are mentally ill, it doesn't make them any less trans or any less women.

Chris-chan identifies as a woman and we should honor her identity otherwise /lgbt/ is the worst kind of bs hypocrite. She doesn't deserve a random cyberbully cult on the internet.
>>
I just opened Chris Chan's Twitter and tying dynamite to my chest doesn't sound as bad now.
>>
>>8447768
no. and mental illness expressly denies identity. delusional and psychotic symptoms invalidate, learning and understanding disabilities invalidate. pretty much nb person has autism, an inability to self actualise, relate to others and a constant feeling of not fitting or feeling right due to sensory aspects. to be able to transition, mental health should be well managed and all autists discounted. chris is the posterboy for people who should never transition but instead be committed to an asylum
>>
>>8447790
>o. and mental illness expressly denies identity

Would you do that to a cis person who was mentally ill? If a severely autistic cis woman says she considers herself a woman, would you say "nope you are a man"?

Its abelist and disgusting.

>chris is the posterboy for people who should never transition but instead be committed to an asylum
She's not a danger to herself or to others. So why would you ever ever imagine she should be locked up? You realize this would cost a ton of money and hurt millions of people right?
>>
>>8434925

I wouldn't fuck her with YOUR cock!
>>
>>8447768
>>8447732
>>8447681
Chris doesnt identify as a woman.
He calls himself a "straight lesbian".

You trannies need to wake up.

Backing perverts like CWC makes you all look bad.
>>
>>8447796
an autistic person is cis and somehow their identity is invalid? no they have biology on their side, sugar, i'm sorry you get offended by biology. money schmoney, chris hurts the trans community by existing (thats millions of people). autists needs to suck it up and go back to their animes, genderspecials and stubbly 'trans dykes' who can't function socially should not be damaging their lives by undergoing a transition when they can't perform or understand basic social functions and roles anyway. put them in institutions, let them eat crayons, and let the madness end. or just make autism a gender, give them a flag and legislate to allow them to be permanently weird children as developmentally thats what they are. i'm humane, accomodating and understanding. don't be a pants on head retarded gender fascist. not every identity is valid and not everyone who calls themselves trans is. some people need to be gatekept for their own safety, allowing them to harm themselves and others is callous and cruel and extremely ableist to force them to compete in a world built by the able.
>>
>>8447835

I'm not trans, I am a cis woman. I just try to be respectful of trans people including mentally ill trans people. In fact, I try to be EXTRA respectful of mentally ill trans people because they need the most support and care. She is a lesbian, and a woman, but she's internalized a lot of self-hate by assholes like yourself.

>>8447880
I have zero clue what you are on about, sounds ableist to me.
>>
>>8447821
Well my cock doesn't get hard so you couldn't even if you wanted to.
>>
>>8447894
>She is a lesbian

WRONG!
In Chris's own words, he is a "straight lesbian".
>>
>>8447894
>I am a cis woman

Said the tranny...
>>
>>8447909
>She is a lesbian, and a woman, but she's internalized a lot of self-hate by assholes like yourself.

I see trans people on here all the time who struggle with identifying as their own gender, they'll say stuff like "I want to be a woman" etc.
>>
File: sonictotem3.jpg (2MB, 2268x3024px) Image search: [Google]
sonictotem3.jpg
2MB, 2268x3024px
>CWC
>talking about love a paranoia
He hates himself and fears all.

Chris-chan is actually the best argument against transgender rights I can think of, regarding bathroom bills and such. It's pretty terrible.
>>
>>8447894
cis female trans allies are not actually trans allies. give me an honest TERF and i'll talk, agree with her on points and realise women have more in common. virtue signalling cis feminists begging for buttpats for their tokenistic acceptance are as damaging as drag queens, genderspecials, and autistic men in dresses when it comes to the problems women face in society. don't call yorself a cis ally. you're a womanface advocate, uncle tom for females and a hate enabler
>>
File: godhatessign.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
godhatessign.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>
>>8447835
>Christine doesn't identify as a woman.
>She calls herself a "straight lesbian".
She recognizes that she's trans and not the same as a cis woman. No shame in that.
>>
File: 1495328623984.png (359KB, 457x675px) Image search: [Google]
1495328623984.png
359KB, 457x675px
>>
>>8447937
>am I getting rused?
>>
>>8447937
it is a dude u faking retards
>>
>>8447926
>the hearts as dots over the i

Just like all real woman wrote their i's
>>
>>8447796
You are part of the problem
>>
>arguing about CWC's sexuality
It's a puzzleknot that operates along completely different rules than the normal diagnosis here.
Chris-chan's only forays out of isolation were met with bizarre torture from untold legions of anonymous people for their own amusement. This would break most anyone, but in what way is impossible to say.
Also, remember that he is by far the most documented human in history. There are forums and a wiki devoted to stalking him and recording every strange detail about his life.
>>
>>8434902
>autistic
>trannie
Just a cornucopia of mental health issues. Only person who could top that would be a paraplegic with AIDS.
>>
>>8447880
Damn <3 <3
>>
Remember when those niggers hijacked the vigil and tried to make it about BLM and complain about white participants.

This tranny remembers

>:(
>>
File: JHALTK.png (425KB, 714x680px) Image search: [Google]
JHALTK.png
425KB, 714x680px
>People defending him
This thing has gone down some fucked up rabbit holes and has ended up in a horrific nightmare.

He has no comprehension of what he's doing with his life or even his own faith. Last I checked he stopped being Christian and started worshiping what he calls a "goddess" or something.
>>
>>8448881
>still hating Christine after all these years
kill yourself desu
>>
>>8449011
Fuck this... if you're damaging, you need to be treated as such.

People like this are the ones who keep questioning trans people in the closet.

They aren't brave, they're cancer.
>>
>>8434902
tfw chris-chan's voice passes better than my shitty voice
>>
>>8448881 #
>Why do trannies defend a freak like Chris-Chan?

Trannies feel that they have to protect their own, no matter how vile they are.

Tranny culture is a hive of scum and villainy.

After all, trannies even defend Shmorky after it was revealed that he's a shit-eating-pedo-furry.
>>
>>8434902
>To be paranoid, i-is a bust
>>
>>8434902
Why cant you liberal cunts just admit Chris is a bisexual, autistic, autogynephile?
>>
>>8450008

She identifies as a woman, period.

>>8449236

Not even a trans. I'm cis. I defend people to identify how they want though.
>>
>>8450015
>She identifies as a woman

No
she identifies as a male lesbian
try to keep up
>>
>>8450029
What are her preferred pronouns?
>>
>>8450038
they/their
>>
File: 1496457826550.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1496457826550.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>8447926
>calls himself Christian in the text
>signs as Christine

What is wrong with him.
>>
>>8450029
>identifies as a male lesbian
[citation needed]

>>8450061
[citation needed]
>>
>>8450075
her*
>>
File: STOP.png (75KB, 837x624px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.png
75KB, 837x624px
>>8450075
Telling you man, he's full of shit
>>
>>8450080
watch their videos
>>
We've been over this countless times, he's not a tranny he's just clownshit insane
>>
>>8450432
>There's no citation
As I thought.
>>
>>8450118
Stop trying so fucking hard fellow tranny
>>
>>8447768

Just saying you're trans doesn't automatically mean your trans. I can't just shave my head and say I have cancer.
>>
>>8434902
i never thought i'd say this. but she didn't make a fool of herself for once in her life. that could be on account of good editing tho.

whatever, i'm tired of my own schadenfreude. i hope her mental wellbeing is actually improving.
>>
>>8451034
>she
>>
>>8450997
Cancer doesn't make your hair fall out retard lol
>>
>>8434902
The gift that keeps on giving.
>>
>>8449236
We need to be more critical of other trannies in the "community". If one's revealed to be a criminal or some abomination like Chandler, the lot of us should be able to shun them.
Thread posts: 127
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.