[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that when a straight girl has a rape fetish no one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

Why is it that when a straight girl has a rape fetish no one cares, but when we lesbians have rape fetishes, people say there's something wrong with us?
>>
>why are muh strawmen A not like muh strawmen B?

I have serious doubts that anyone who is ok with straight women having rape fantasies is making a big deal about lesbians with rape fantasies, so honestly, what the fuck are you even talking about? Are you drunk?
>>
>>8434858
I, as a lesbian, have gotten kink shamed for having a rape fetish, yet a SHIT ton of straight women want to be pined down and aggressively fucked by a man. Why don't THEY get kink shamed?

Open your eyes anon
>>
>>8434882
They probably do.
>>
>>8434844
>>8434882
>why do straight girls get to have straight fantasies but when lesbians do we get laughed at
>>
File: 1494107100700.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1494107100700.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
Look gays, all I'm saying is that I want to enjoy my sick fantasies without being told I'm fucked in the head. And it just seems everywhere I look, straight girls have the same fantasies but aren't shamed for it.
It's just not fair, ya know. It's hard being a kinky lesbian.
>>
>>8434844
because lesbians are more likely to be tumblr turbo feminist SJWs and in their minds there is nothing worse than rape
>>
Because you're not actually "lesbian" you just need a good rape dicking and you'll be fine again. Normal women are already normal so it's less taboo
>>
>>8434994
If you mean Male on Female rape and you claim to be lesbian, then you are not a lesbian.
>>
File: 1496755074503.png (348KB, 546x636px) Image search: [Google]
1496755074503.png
348KB, 546x636px
>>8435626
this.

but if your kink is getting raped by women or rapping other women is okay.

i am bi tranny and i have fantasies of getting "rape", is okay.
>>
>>8434844
nobody says that.

/thread.
>>
>>8435626
Don't be disgusting of course I mean girl on girl rape.
>>
File: 1496974854874.png (598KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496974854874.png
598KB, 500x800px
>>8436104
>Don't be disgusting of course I mean girl on girl rape
This is the greatest sentence ever constructed.
>>
>>8434844
Straight people are prudes. Telling them that lgbt isn't full of yuri/yaoi sweetness disillusions them. Lots of the lesbians on this board seem to have their own rape fantasy.
>>
>>8434844
I never hear criticism of rape
Fetish aimed at either straight or gay women. I'd assume any criticism is coming from sjw types. I myself would enjoy rape play. Had a fantasy about it ever since 15 and was reading Harry Potter and thought it'd be hot to have Bellatrix Lestrange violate me.
>>
>>8436104
Women can't rape.
>>
>>8434882
MUH KINK SHAME
>>
>>8437311
I don't need my dick to rape you.
>>
Rape play is way too common in society for people to care on a serious level. Those who do seem to care turn out to be projecting.
>>
>>8434882

>straight girls don't get kink-shamed

They do, though.
>>
>>8438147
Since when?
>>
>>8438147
they are made fun of, but I would call it kink shaming
>>
File: 1497062415817.jpg (130KB, 1300x919px) Image search: [Google]
1497062415817.jpg
130KB, 1300x919px
>>8434844
Liberals joke about rape, it's OK, LOLZ
conservatives do the same, OH NOES, EVIL

Bill Maher would make a rape joke & gets away with it,
Michael Savage does the same, his radio show is over.

And finally, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama may raped, they won't go to jail.
But George W Bush and Donald Trump might raped, they're headed to prison.
>>
>>8434882
>I, as a lesbian, have gotten kink shamed for having a rape fetish, yet a SHIT ton of straight women want to be pined down and aggressively fucked by a man. Why don't THEY get kink shamed?

Because most straight women aren't attention-starved and autistic enough to publicly confess their rape fantasies, they keep it a secret except maybe sharing it with a committed boyfriend so they can roleplay.
>>
File: 1495429228004.jpg (56KB, 564x849px) Image search: [Google]
1495429228004.jpg
56KB, 564x849px
>>8441696
>his radio show is over.
no it's not

>they're headed to prison
no they're not

you have an active imagination but it's not based in reality, anon
>>
>>8434994
>>8436104
Yeah, see, that's the issue right there. You're thinking you're getting compared to straight girls, but you're actually getting compared to straight guys, who have no rights.

People don't give a shit about males, so it's fine for you to have a fetish for raping them. And while people will be uncomfortable around a woman who has a fetish for getting raped, it's understandable. A fetish for raping women, however, is unacceptable.

I'd tell you to just not bring it up, but you're a lesbian, so I doubt you could.
>>
>>8446087
>Because most straight women aren't attention-starved and autistic enough to publicly confess their rape fantasies, they keep it a secret
So I guess you've never been around a straight girl for more than 5 minutes
>>
I'm bisexual girl with rape fetish and I get shamed for it. Look how guys responded to 50 Shades of Grey or whatever.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.