[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thought of being alone is fucking terrifying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1494187199807.jpg (105KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494187199807.jpg
105KB, 800x500px
>Know that all the fucking sane people will remain in a relationship once they're 22
>22-26 is crunch time as the last sane people get into relationships with eachother
>27+ people usually have brain damage and are too retarded/trashy to sustain a relationship

The concept of not having cuddles is fucking terrifying to me. I think I would die if I had to scrub shit for the rest of my life and not be able to sleep with somebody every night.

I don't even mind polygamy as long as it's somewhat legit love and not just autistic whores. I know i'm just damned to die alone though.
>>
>>8434324
why do people have brain damage at 27?
>>
>>8434331
90% of people who can sustain a relationship are already taken by 22. The remaining people are usually clinically insane. I know many hypersexual older men on fetlife who do not have the mental capacity to sustain the relationship and the thought of being an ugly 35 year old shit scrubber only being able to date that scares me.
>>
>>8434324
Yeah, it does get nasty. You presumably wouldn't even take it as well.

I would rather die than scrub shit every night at all though.
>>
>>8434324
If you yourself have mental health issues it's better to be with someone who understands your struggle
Normies will never understand what it's like to have depression/bipolar/autism etc. so it's just a disaster waiting to happen honestly
>>
>>8434343
To be fair it's comfier work that flipping burgers, but you're still a subhuman. If I fail this test tommorow I will have to drop out and be a shitscrubber forever instead of a data actuary. I'll probably take up drawing hentai so I don't kill myself.
>>
16Now the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain to which Jesus had directed them.

17And when they saw him they worshiped him, but some doubted.

18And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

19Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

20teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
>>
>>8434371
>>8434341
I sincerely wish I could enjoy women, find myself a loyal peasant girl at an event or something. That's not reality.
>>
>>8434324
>27 is the end of your life
don't be silly, anon. I know lots of single women in their 30s and older who aren't bonkers or emotionally damaged. I can't speak for men that age, since i don't know any, but the women i know are all interesting and insightful people, who are still young at heart despite their age. you should work on growing, and being the best you that you can possibly be (whatever that means for you personally), and one day you'll find someone else who loves you for who you are. It's a scary world, but nice people do exist, and age isn't a barrier to that. i promise!
>>
>>8434350
I really need to start making music videos so that I can make some that someone can draw stuff for.
>>
>>8434346
Two people with severe mental health issues dating is murder-suicide waiting to happen.

Normies may not understand what mania is like but they sure won't try to drag you down into their conditions.
>>
File: 1483818310111.png (711KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483818310111.png
711KB, 1920x1080px
>>8434324
Do you need a hug?
>>
File: 1485393186441.jpg (44KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1485393186441.jpg
44KB, 500x375px
>>8434324
Wait til you're 35 and you've been looking for nearly 20 years.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.