[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sph/ - Straight People Hate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

Straight people hate thread
>>
File: tumblr_lohmwiYXCF1qkmmkt.jpg (114KB, 466x700px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lohmwiYXCF1qkmmkt.jpg
114KB, 466x700px
The only straight people who piss me off are those who refer to themselves as "allies" and barge into LGBT spaces.

Why can't you just say you accept LGBT people and leave it at that instead of coming up with a special snowflake label for yourself?
>>
File: hetero women.jpg (398KB, 1484x1118px) Image search: [Google]
hetero women.jpg
398KB, 1484x1118px
>>8431779
Straight women are cancer.

Straight men are divine.
>>
>>8431831
>Straight men are divine
ayyy y y y lmao
>>
>>8431818
This straight guy allies trying to impress women and those straight women who claim to be pansexual or some other meme need to stop making our fight about them. I'm glad they support us but they need to keep in mind it's not about them
>>
>>8431818
Ya but it's not their fault. They are encouraged by retards who want attention.
>>
>>8431831
Straight women are why LGBT people are accepted.
Straight men are the enemies of humanity and we'd all be much better off if lesbians could procreate.
>>
Why do should I hate cis/Herero people?
>>
>>8431891
Because the vast majority of them either think you're going to burn in hell or they exploit you for attention like >>8431818 said.
>>
What can you expect
From filthy little heteros?
Their whole disgusting race is like a curse
They're horrible in bed
They're only good when dead
They're vermin, as I said
And worse
They're savages! Savages!
Barely even human
Savages! Savages!
Drive them from our board!
They're not like you and me
Which means they must be evil
We must sound the drums of war!
They're savages! Savages!
Dirty shrieking devils!
Now we sound the drums of war!
>>
I know very well the only person who isn't an ass is my therapist but that doesn't mean you should hate them all
>>
>>8431910
That's my jam.

I'm kinda salty that there's no worse slur for cishet scum other than "breeder". And even this doesn't exist in my language.
>>
>>8431910
Lmfao I love you.
>>
>>8431912
haw haw haw

such edge, much hurt

u sure got me
>>
>>8431912
>hope that you die of AIDS before 40

people in 1st world countries don't die of aids anymore thanks to medications that keep viral loads undetectable
>>
>be lesbian
>want to hate on men
>start thread
>everyone is hating on white women

Why does everyone hate white women?
>>
>>8431964
they're the most privileged of the "oppressed" classes
and since 2000's white feminism is all about justifying promiscuity and doing nothing else but whine about slut-shaming.
>>
>>8431964
Because they're women.

All jokes aside, white women specifically are far more likely to become radfems or genderspecials, or fake ace/pansexuality because they feel left out of the oppression olympics.

Non-white women have lower IQs and are unattractive therefore no one pays attention to them, while white women are human cancer and try to make the world revolve around them.
>>
>>8432028
But why aren't we hating on men?
>>
>>8431964
we're jealous of their privilege
>>
>>8431982
no thanks
>>
>>8432055
>>
>>8431779
using words like better or worse than when comparing two individual humans is pure segregation amd violence
>>
>>8432038
prolly because most of this board wants to suck dicks and the image of straight man agreeing to receive a bj is a holy grail to perverts here
also because there's no equivalent for cis women invading lgbt spaces by claiming to be "femme presenting afab genderqueer heteroromantic grey demi-sexual"

don't worry anon, i hate straight men the same if not more than straight women
>>
>>8432073
>we will administer
you and what army?
>>
File: 35hqsk2.png (58KB, 655x408px) Image search: [Google]
35hqsk2.png
58KB, 655x408px
>>8432084
>implying violence against cishets is bad
>>
>>8432066
WTF IS THAT
>>
>>8432131
>implying dehumanizing your opponent is a satisfactory way to win a religios war
>>
>>8432131
The Muslims shouldn't have started it in the first place
>>
>>8432055
Transbians are the worst.
>>
>>8432162
that would require cishets to be actual humans and not heartless vile and evil monsters they are
>>
File: gregorynalbone.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
gregorynalbone.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
>>8432196
>Our goddamn children
>/lgbt/

kek
>>
>>8432196
hm well then maybe ibshould start banging 19 yr olds on grindr since ill be judged on my dysphoria weather or not i have relationships
>>
>>8432280
proving my point really
>>
>>8432349
just in case that "straight hate" thread needed some material

cishets are nothing more than animals: they can only breed and commit violence
>>
Woah hold the fuck up, how is this shit allowed here? Mods won't allow gay hate threads on /pol/ but straight hate is okay on /lgbt/

Even though being gay does not make you evil or a bad person you need to accept the fact that you're the abnormal one here, you can't make anti straigh threads for fuck's sake. This is why no one likes you faggots
>>
>>8432394
>Mods won't allow gay hate threads on /pol/
kek

I agree this thread is retarded but don't be ridiculous... /pol/ mods wouldn't give a fuck bout that
>>
File: 1496345551441.jpg (74KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1496345551441.jpg
74KB, 500x750px
>>8432394
>being this stupid.

a straight person clearly made this thread to troll /lgbt/

queers love straight men and mtfs ARE straight men and the only lesbian is too busy arguing with mtfs in cislesgen to have time to post, much less samefag a thread as shitty as this.

anybody who can't see that is a retarded newfag.
>>
>>8432394
>but straight hate is okay on /lgbt/
>This is why no one likes you faggots
heterophobia kills ;-(

stop killing and beating up gays, then we can talk

>>8432434
quiet dog
>>
>cause widespread death and destruction
>pollute the lands and spread diseases
>heartless and cruel, empathy is alien to them
>notorious pedophiles, pedophile worshippers or pedophile enablers
>ultimately responsible for the moral decay of civilisation
>caused the fall of humankind, resulting in being permabanned from paradise
Truly the cishet is nothing but a blight on this world.
>>
>>8432542
>40%
Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it
>>
>>8432542
>70% of paedophiles are attracted to adults of the opposite sex
>30% of paedophiles are attracted to adults of both sex
>0% of paedophiles are attracted to adults of the same sex

there's nothing more worse than straghts, it's just impossible
>>
>>8432560
cishets are incapable of not lying, episode #7503
>>
>>8432399
Not true, mods on /pol/ would delete blatant hate threads like this one
>>8432490
Stop being gay, then you can live
>>
>>8432590
>Stop being gay
stop raping people
>>
>>8432617
I don't rape people, now it's your turn: stop being gay
>>
>>8432664
>a nigger and a spic
Well, I gotta say the artist did his homework.
>>
>>8432675
Post the one about Asian women please I need that to bait /pol/
>>
>>8432753
But you're the one posting these images it'd be much quicker and easier just to ask you
>>
File: 1492385536377.jpg (81KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
1492385536377.jpg
81KB, 500x273px
>>8432784
Then you would have no problem giving me my image shitposter-kun
>>
>>8432638
another lie
straights cant help but lie all the time
just like they cant help but rape
>>
>>8432796
>implying a cishet would have sufficient intelligence to do simple task like this

all three neurons of an average cishet are used to rape
>>
>>8431877
Wow so many words and so little value.
>>
>>8431877
Straight women will sympathize with literally any movement that pulls at their heart-strings. They are an ally to LGBT so far as they support them, but also would have no reluctance to inviting every Muslim refugee in the world to their country which is antithetical to helping LGBT.

Straight men are more slow and stubborn to change, but not completely incapable of it, and serve as a cautionary and deliberate resistance to blindly jumping forward.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.