[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transtrender attention seeker FAILS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fm8ubHx5FU

FAILED COMING OUT AS TRANS VIDEO CRINGE

This chicks doing it for attention.

She fucks up the coming out part on purpose to piss off her parents.
They dont fall for that shit
>But its just a question....

it gets worse and worse..
>>
The mothers horrible.
i hate cis cunts
>>
>>8431452
>"be transgender, i don't fucking care"
She's right you know.
>>
>"bee whatever you wanna bee"
Best mom ever.
>>
>>8431295
i have zero respect for anyone who uses the term coming out
>>
>>8431452
the mom wasn't bad at all...?
>>
>AH HAVE A PICTURE WITH A TANK TOP AN SHORTS???
>YOUSE SAID I WALK LIKE A GUY
>DUH IGNORANCE
>>
>>8431553
Haha
>>
>>8431295
My parents had a very similar reaction, if they're actually ftm they're going to have a very tough road ahead of them
>>
>>8431295
Evidence of how misogynistic our society is when an AFAB's "coming out" isn't taken seriously, either as a serious declaration of self-identity or as a potential threat to the livelihood of the family.
>>
>>8435277
Tumblr branded FtMs aren't to be taken seriously at all.
>>
poor/ugly people are not allowed to transition from here on out.
>>
File: punk_girl_by_orava.jpg (381KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
punk_girl_by_orava.jpg
381KB, 900x1200px
>>8435299
Then why is an AMAB's declaration of trans identity taken so seriously, either as something true and definitive (as opposed to the erotic target location error it actually is), or as something that can cast shame upon their elders and literally tear the family apart?

Because men are expected to DO something with their lives, to make their parents proud, so when an AMAB declares that he wants to be a "female", the family knows that his intention is to abandon his responsibility, his duty, and live as a pathetic leech on society. Which is how they view women, which is how they view their daughters. Women aren't supposed to DO anything, they're supposed to be owned by a man and waste that man's resources (first their father, then their husband), before spawning the next generation and then having no purpose after that. It's sickening how bad AFABs have it, perceived by their parents and by their society as nothing more than baby makers, and all I see here are natal males complaining about nothing and bragging about how they can "replace" cis women, because cis women don't know how fulfill their role anymore. It's an expression of male outrage against women who want to do more with their lives than be owned by a man and produce offspring. As if an AMAB could ever hope to fill that role anyway, uterus-deprived eternally barren fucks.

So a natal female who wants to fulfill a man's role will never be taken seriously by society, they're seen as fundamentally incapable of the "trying task" of being a man, whereas womanhood is apparently so undervalued that it's now considered legitimately reproducible by fetishistic natal males. Disgusting.
>>
File: least rare pepe.jpg (5KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
least rare pepe.jpg
5KB, 200x192px
>>8435399
>it's a terfposting blanchard autism episode
>>
>>8435407
What does that post have anything to do with Blanchard?
>>
>>8435277
Ftm people ARE FUCKING MALES so its NOT MISOGYNY
>>
File: tumblr_o6uwkhrS6Z1v11hoso1_400.png (84KB, 400x353px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6uwkhrS6Z1v11hoso1_400.png
84KB, 400x353px
>>8435414
Its real in his mind...
>>
File: tumblr_o6uwah6M9Q1v11hoso1_400.png (157KB, 400x349px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6uwah6M9Q1v11hoso1_400.png
157KB, 400x349px
>>8435399
Your living in a crazy bizaro reality.

Men and women stuff is seen as different.

Men that wanna act like women and grow their hair long are most likely selfish fetishists. It is known

A ftm who pretends to be a dude is trying to act tough, they are aggressive angry cunts.
>>
>>8435399
someone sounds jelly that their bf left them for a superior trap gf
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.