[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anal blood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Bm6iinYCQAA__pC.jpg (3KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Bm6iinYCQAA__pC.jpg
3KB, 250x250px
Hey guys, I had a quick question. Everytime I fuck myself with a dildo there's always a little bit of blood that drops out from the lube. I don't know if it's a fissure or a hemorrhoid but it worries me and prevents me from continuing on. I think it happens upon entry. I use lots of lube but that doesn't seem to work.
Note this isn;t the dildo i use.
>>
Stop using a dildo for about a month to give your ass a chance to heal. During that time check for blood in your shit. If there is go to a doctor. And if there's still blood on dildo after a month, doctor.
>>
>>8431192
try a smaler dildo
>>
>>8431192
Its AIDS op, no chance of survival
>>
I use a dildo that's like 4 inches in girth and I have lube syringe that I use also. I think I have found blood in my stool before.
I will try a month but I think it was already a month that went by before I tried it again.
>>
>>8431204
What could it be?
>>
All this is a reminder that you should always wear a condom during sex. You yourself know your an anal bleeder. If something every comes up your the blame.
>>
When I was very young, probably 16 or so, I was experimenting and used a toy that was way bigger than I should have been using. In the heat of the moment, I damaged myself pretty badly.

Because I was a scared kid, I didn't go to the doctor. I wish I would have, but I took care of it myself and it eventually healed up just fine.

Problem is, for a long time afterwards, attempting to use any toys would always cause minor hemorrhaging and resulted in a bad time.

I'm 23 now and it doesn't seem to occur anymore. I'm still fragile back there, so a bit of extra care always needs to be taken, and sex can hurt sometimes. But it did get better.

What I'm saying is take it fucking easy. If you're bleeding, stop putting things in your butt. No amount of sexual pleasure is worth seriously harming your body. Lay off of it for a few months (Honestly, 6 or so months would do well.) and if it persists after that, see a doctor.

I can't stress that enough. I know it sucks, but do not damage your body further. It is not worth it.
>>
>>8431192
should never happen if you prepare stretch and lube properly
and I fucked myself wth some hard objects and spit for hrs and never had any blood
>>
>>8431270
Care to elaborate on preparation, Einstein?
>>
>>8431192
Your ass wasn't meant to be penetrated. You probably have a shit ton of tears. Just take some time off
>>
File: tumblr_o0ycrpoTvS1s4nqoyo8_1280.jpg (214KB, 600x882px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0ycrpoTvS1s4nqoyo8_1280.jpg
214KB, 600x882px
>>8431290
when you are new to anal sex there is usually blood.
when you start shaving you are bound to nick yourself.
when you first ride a bike you might fall off or drive into the rose bushes.
it is called learning how to do it right.

you should only worry if there is blood in your stool for more than a day.

if you are shoving large objects up your ass, chances are you are going to tear something until you learn how to take care of your delicate organs.

protip: women bleed the first time they have sex too

you're not dying of cancer
>>
>>8431290
perfect cleaning then warming up and stretching with your finger or a very small toy
>>
So how do I prepare?
>>
>>8431365
>cleaning then warming up and stretching with your finger or a very small toy
>>
>>8431365
First thing I do is chill in the shower with the shower jet hitting my boipussy for like 5 to 10 minutes. Until you learn to control certain muscles, you should aim to be super relaxed before you start.
>>
>>8431365
relax in a bubble bath
it is easier to relax your b-hole when you're laying down
>>
funny thing is, I am a virgin.
>Retards
>>
>>8431192
Anal sex is degenerate. You reap what you sow.
>>
>>8432143
>You reap what you sow

Seed?
WTF I love semen now!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.