[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else an only child with accepting parents? I feel so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1497222487454.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497222487454.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
Is anyone else an only child with accepting parents? I feel so bad that I can never give my parents grandchildren.
>>
>>8430220
I don't feel bad. I outright told my mom I'll never have kids. And they can blame themselves too for having me when they were still 20 y/o old kids themselves.
>>
>>8430231
I feel horrible, my parents tried to have a kid for years ending up having me in their early 30's and I turned out to be a tranny.
>>
>>8430220
They're only accepting as a way to cope.
>>
You could always adopt a child with your partner. It'll turn out fine.
>>
>>8430220
My parents have already mentioned in passing that they don't expect grandkids and I'm not even out.
>>
>>8430220
My mom is okay with me being a rugmuncher. She just applies standards to the girls now instead of guys. Wait til she finds out the love of my life is a serious looking chink with a septum piercing and a tattoo.
>>
My parents got slighyly annoyed I didnt freeze my sperm. I told them I didnt wanna be the father of the child because that will fuck me up mentally even more, let alone my kid. Yeah your mom is actually ur dad, no thanks.
>>
>>8430283
I wonder if she'd be as happy had a son been gay instead.
>>
>>8430276
>and I'm not even out.
you mean you are never out of your basement and never had a gf?
>>
>>8430351
yikes you got me
>>
>>8430351
As if! ...it's an attic, not a basement.
>>
>>8430220
Not out to parents but an only child
>>
my dad is happy with me. i haven't told him i wasnt to adopt tho.

my mom divorced him and adopted a black kid and divorced him so I don't talk with her. I just ensure that kiddo isn't mistreated
>>
>>8430937
>my mom divorced him and adopted a black kid and divorced him

Wow, she divorced your father and the black kid? What a cunt.
>>
File: bathhouse.gif (517KB, 500x640px) Image search: [Google]
bathhouse.gif
517KB, 500x640px
>>8430220
>I feel so bad

Don't worry.
The same gene that creates gay people also creates super-fecund females, so your families genes are being distributed far and wide across the planet even without your assistance.

https://www.livescience.com/2623-gays-dont-extinct.html
>>
Your parents are not entitled to you having children, end of story.
>>
>>8431010
I know, but I feel bad. Not being able to have biological children also fucks with me a decent bit too.
>>
>>8431066
protip: crazy people shouldn't reproduce
>>
>>8431105
I honestly think I'm more sane than a lot of people that reproduce.
>>
I don't think most parents who want grandchildren care if they are bio or not.
>>
>>8430329
She wouldn't be. Won't lie, it's easier to come out if you're a girl.
>>
File: jinkx.png (1MB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
jinkx.png
1MB, 960x960px
>>8430220
I have accepting parents and a sister but I might as well be an only child given that she hates children, says she is going to adopt if she has one, only wants a girl, and is most likely going to marry some brown dude. I can imagine them being annoyed with at least one of these
>>
>>8431108
feeling bad that you can't produce children in a world of 7 billion people is the definition of insanity.
there are bigger fish to fry.
>>
>>8431186
Sad.
>>
>>8430220
you can adopt.
i also heard of an article online years ago where there was some progress making a baby from two people's bone marrow or something like that. science is advancing.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.