[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's Your Pride Month Going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (98KB, 637x328px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98KB, 637x328px
Mine so far

>Be me
>Start dating trans bf
>We met through work
>love and support every decision for past 5 months
>finally get together this month
>"Let's go to the pride march at 'big city' as a big date.
>fast forward to today
>Im doing cash
>I see him kissing other man

So how's your pride going?
>>
>>8429098
gay
>>
>>8429098
Did you punch him in the cunt?
>>
>>8429112
His mental illnesses will destroy him with the decision he made. If not he has his new boyfriend to consul him.
>>
File: 1496359151657.jpg (88KB, 596x403px) Image search: [Google]
1496359151657.jpg
88KB, 596x403px
Forced out of the closet by my doctor of all people.

Fuck this world.
>>
2 months with my bf today
:)
>>
>>8429173
Story?
>>
File: 1491005674108.jpg (261KB, 826x939px) Image search: [Google]
1491005674108.jpg
261KB, 826x939px
>>8429098
My straight roommate (who I am in love with, obv) told me he valued my friendship and other sweet stuff and generally made me feel great.
>>
Offered to take my little bro to Pride in the city.
Haha what a little fag.
Not a cool straight dude like his big bro.
>>
>>8429098
My best friend since i met him in preschool showed me all the girls he has lined up on tinder and i have to feign that i'm okay with that and be supportive. Really, it burns holes in me every time he shows me and i know he'll be the one that got away.
>>
lmao wow that blows haha
>>
this whole month is "pride month"?
>>
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
File: 407831.jpg (31KB, 500x486px) Image search: [Google]
407831.jpg
31KB, 500x486px
>TFW no /pol/ BF

Any of you goys live in AZ? I'm so fucking lonely.
>>
>>8429344
Tucson here
>>
>5 days into relationship with gf
>first person I've ever loved
>she is so similar to me it freaks me out a little
>don't feel insane, depressed, lonely, isolated, confused and hopeless anymore
>tfw we touch our breasts and penises to each other
>>
Tucson here too!!
>>
>>8429405
>>8429692

Fuck yes! Give stats.
>>
>>8429098
Palm Springs was 85F (cool for June here) on Sunday (Pride day), but it gets HOT (Pridefest) in the first weekend of Nov. - this town is so gay.
>>
>>8431279
Hairy hung uncut latino top
34, 170, 6'2", br/br, waiter
>>
>>8429098
Los Angeles march I'm assuming since you called it a march?
>>
>>8429098
>Pride Month
We actually have a pride month?
>>
>>8429098
I mean don't you have to expect these things from the mentally unstable?
>>8431384
Nice stats lanklet
>>
Waiting for June 25. Planning on bringing my mommy out for a walk for the SF pride parade. Hopefully my father wont mind me and my mother being among "aids ridden faggots".
>>
>>8429224
You should put your benis in his bussy
>>
>>8431471
>Nice stats lanklet

Do you wanna fug or what?
>>
I went to the one in Milwaukee. Scissor Sisters just released a new song so everyone was playing it and reminded me of years ago I went out every Friday and Saturday.

I'll probably go to Chicago's too.
>>
>>8429098

its pretty normal so far, but a couple things still on my mind
>bring up to my mom how my brother is gay, and he left us a while ago (im bisexual for context)
>"i would love to be around him if he would come back, but its just a sin! he chose that lifestyle. your father wouldnt let his "partner" around our house."
>she goes on rambling about the bible and how being gay is an abomination

the only thing bothering me is my parents really.
other than that, pride month is going pretty great. wish i could go to a parade, but i'm in tennessee, so..
>>
>>8431403
It's June, when there are all the pride parades everywhere
>>
Me and gf have spent the last two weeks getting high and doing weird shit in bed. Dyke pryde I guess
>>
>tfw loving bf
>tfw dysphoria easing
>tfw starting new job

Pretty good I guess. Only problem is my therapist is pushing for me to come out at my new job, and I know it would be fine because there was another transwoman working there before me + anti-discrimination policies, but I don't want to. Is it bad that I'd rather just be femboy at work than to come out as trans? I don't really care if people cotton on to the fact that I am but I don't want to draw more attention than being a new employee already does.
>>
>>8433752
>I don't want to.
you sound like a lazy piece of shit tbqh
>>
>>8433797
How so? It's not like if I come out there I'm going to start wearing dresses and make-up, that shit is lame, I will literally present the same way I always have.
>>
>>8433838
so you're AGP?
>>
Working overtime so I can go live with my girlfriend <3
Probably gonna march as well
>>
>>8433897
What? How does that make me AGP? Wouldn't I be more likely to present if that's the case? I never "cross dressed" or did any of that stuff, nor had any desire to. I dress pretty andro and I feel like making a point of my gender identity would only serve to make me more dysphoric. Like, if I were visually congruent with my identity (sans clothes, make-up) then sure, I'd do it, but be visibly trans would be worse than having people think I'm just a femboy
>>
>>8433945
.. No, Hsts is more likely to present extremely feminine regardless of passability
>>
Femanon here,

So I finally came out to my family, mainly my mum since my brother already knew, and I feel fucking fantastic. I'm just glad that she understands and still loves me an all that shit. I'm currently 21 and I have been trying to come out to my family since I was 13 and I have been scared shitless about everyone's reaction. Turns out my mum pretty much suspected. I know that everyone's situation is different, but if you are already living in a stable condition independently or have a pretty open minded family, then take the opportunity to come out.

Seriously, the closet gets cramped over time.
>>
>>8433954
>.. No, Hsts is more likely to present extremely feminine regardless of passability
Because I'm not wearing a dress or make up that's some how not feminine? Lol, nice honscience friend
>>
>>8429205
>told me he valued my friendship

you realize that's code for "I'm straight now please stop creeping me out"
>>
>>8433980
Learn to read, friend.
Also agp is a compliment so Idk why you're getting mad at me
>>
>>8434019
Neither HSTS nor AGP is a compliment, I just don't see how what I've said makes me AGP? Teach me to read plz
>>
>>8431384

Post pic please. You're not a lisper, right? And finally, are libertarian? AnCap? Fash?
>>
>>8434019
>Also agp is a compliment
I love /tttt/'s new direction!
>>
>>8433982
its code for "im straight and i like you platonically"
>>
File: e33685e89f1c8c35b11c1eb8cdb495c8.png (981KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
e33685e89f1c8c35b11c1eb8cdb495c8.png
981KB, 640x1136px
>>8429098
This is oneof the worst months of my life.
>>
>>8433899
Lucky! Is it a uhaul lesbian situation?
>>
>>8434860
but are you proud?
>>
>>8434783
>Anarcho-Capitalism and Fascism are now unironic political positions one might reasonably have in the 21st century

I fucking hate pseudointellectuals so fucking much
>>
>>8435072
Why so triggered?
>>
>>8435094
It's just retarded, that's all. It's completely separated from rational thought. You might as well be a Monarchist or an Islamist.
>>
>>8435059
no.
>>
MtF Femanon checking in,

Life feels so much better not being a part of the male rat race. Women are mean to me as when I was a child. I also wore my Donald Trump hoodie in San Francisco and nobody bothered me.

I'm still super lonely though, it makes me sad when people call me beautiful because I still go to bed alone at night.
>>
>>8435313
>Women are mean to me as when I was a child.
How mean?
>>
>>8435370
Not him but teenaged girls are brutal if you were an ugly teen (the gender really doesn't matter in this case). 4chan hath no wrath.
>>
>>8433577
Ours is in July :/
>>
>>8435397
>Not him
>him
>>
>>8435125
What do you feel about anarcho-monarchy?
>>
it's pretty fuckin' lit. went to the Big City with my best friend and danced my ass off Friday and Saturday night, and had some really nice sex back in my home city (not with best friend, unfortunately).

didn't do any of the festival stuff, but it was really great that all the clubs and bars were so crowded and festive and I could just dance for hours and hours. plus, I got praised a lot on my dancing while I was there, so it was a big confidence boost.

also, planning on breaking up with my gf of five years soon. so that's gonna open up a whole new gay world.
>>
Bad
Ending my life at the end of this month
>>
>>8436636
Bump.
>>
>>8439061
ya wanna talk about it, anon?
>>
>>8439586
I'm severely depressed and dysphoric
I'll never pass
>>
>>8439647
that's rough, anon. I've been there. still there with the depression half the time, but yeah.
I didn't think I'd ever pass and was extremely sure of it, but I kept postponing offing myself till it all sorta clicked eventually. I'm confident the same can happen for you eventually, ya just gotta keep your head up till then.

do you have a therapist? are ya on hormones or anything?
>>
>>8434829
which is just code for "I'm straight please stop making this weird I don't wanna have to stop being around you but I will if you keep this up"
>>
File: don't fit n.jpg (16KB, 500x312px) Image search: [Google]
don't fit n.jpg
16KB, 500x312px
Depressing, just like all the other months

Trying to work up the nerve to delete my Facebook
>>
>>8440135
You can't do that. Facebooks cannot be deleted under any circumstances, only locked.
>>
>>8429098
I discovered my trans bf is lying alcoholic.
>>
>>8434019

>AGP is a compliment

LMAO
>>
>>8429098
desperately clinging to this guy for months, hoping that I'll hook up with him again even if he told me it'll never happen again
delusion/10
>>
>>8439690
Therapist and hormones for 5 years
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.