[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fucking trannies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_lgxu6rvV7Q1qdqd25o1_500.png (459KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lgxu6rvV7Q1qdqd25o1_500.png
459KB, 500x372px
i hate to start yet ANOTHER trans thread, but i'm doing it anyway

spurred by >>8428776,
Are there any cismen or ciswomen, that have had sex with both men and transwomen, or women and transmen?
I'm curious, what are the differences between a cis pair of genitals, and HRT affected genitals?
for example, can a ciswoman tell me what it is like having sex with a cisman's dick, VS a transwoman's dick? or a ciswomans vagina VS a transman's vagina?

looking for cis opinions here, thanks
>>
cis woman here who has been with a trans man who was non transitioning. There was just a lot of shame and hatred associated with that body part, it made intimacy next to impossible. It also makes you feel like a horrible creep/rapist if you want to have sex with them because you KNOW how much it bothers them. This is probably not the answer you are looking for though.
>>
>>8428839
It's only a true feminine penis if a cis girl has a penis.
>>
>>8428867
yeah, i mean that makes sense, thats a perfectly valid answer, albeit not quite what i was looking for.

so what did the two of you end up doing?
>>
>>8428839
Bump for interest
>>
One more try
>>
HRT doesnt make your penis feminine lol. It may shrink a couple inches at most, but that's still just a small dick. It'll make it more difficult to stay hard. So for women, typically sex is going to be better with a cis guy than a trans girl assuming the dick length is the same, since tgirls usually experience mild disfuction. But it really comes down to preference. My gf has dated guys and tgirls before, I'm tgirl also and am quite big and certainly dont have a feminine dick, 7-8" or so.
>>
>>8433994
Wrong. The biggest difference is that on HRT, you no longer smell like a man. That's especially true of your armpits and genitals. Smell and taste go hand in hand. HRT softens the skin. So the penis is softer, it's more sensitive. This next bit is especially true if you're on progesterone: when you're aroused there's an involuntary trickle from the prostate, making you "wet" and soiling your undies if you're wearing any. And finally, you're in perpetual half-chub territory. Thus we say the penis is feminine.
>>
>>8435480
Perpetual half chub? More like perpetually soft.
>>
>>8435480
Studies didn't manage to prove that hrt changes smell.

It's probably another meme you guys tell yourself.
Sweat glands are already developed, I doubt they'd change much. Just like your facial hair still remains etc. etc.

Hormones just don't do much after puberty.

also

> if you're on progesterone: when you're aroused there's an involuntary trickle from the prostate, making you "wet" and soiling your undies if you're wearing any

LoL
What kind of delusional bullshit is this.
Female hormones won't make you "wet".

Involuntary trickle from the prostate?

Go back to susans please.
>>
>>8436929
Eunuchs are like children, for example, not needing to wear deodorant. It's the sex hormones, or lack thereof, that changes the scent. I'd know. I've been an adult male, castrated and off estrogen, and later on estrogen--all very distinct. You do know that the prostate creates the seminal fluid that makes up the bulk of male ejaculate, yes? Its discharge is different for a transsexual. How do I know? Through experience of course, of the difference in volume between the pre-ejaculate of arousal as an intact male, and one post-surgery on hormones. It's notably different.
>>
>>8436966
>You do know that the prostate creates the seminal fluid that makes up the bulk of male ejaculate, yes?

Yes, and lack of androgen would reduce it.
I don't see how female hormones would make you cum in buckets.
>>
>>8436929
And I'm pretty sure there's not any studies that prove most of hrts feminizing effects, because exactly what it does isn't worth studying and is easily observable by the patient/doctor. There's also no studies proving the effectiveness of flossing but I doubt you argue with your dentist when he asks you to floss in the afternoon.
>>
>>8437034
But then you get the problems, of susans hon claiming hrt changed the shape of their eye lens, foot size etc.
>>
>>8437002
Hence why I specified a progesterone supplement, which many MtFs and older men will tell you increases libido. I consider it essential. My boyfriend got really frustrated when I wasn't taking it, because I was never in the mood. Now a session of heavy petting gets me soaked through the pants, which I'm incessantly teased about.
>>
>>8437086
that's because there is a feedback loop in the adrenal system. google it.
you're probably increasing your testosterone production.
>>
>>8437172
Okay fair enough, I admit I was wrong.
>>
>>8437172
Nothing wrong with testosterone. Women have some too, you know.
>>
>>8436929
>>8433994
Are you retarded

OP asked for responses from the cis partner anyway, not retard trannies ignoring common knowledge
>>
>>8435480
>his next bit is especially true if you're on progesterone: when you're aroused there's an involuntary trickle from the prostate, making you "wet" and soiling your undies if you're wearing any.
this is true, i can attest to this, although i can't say whether it was due to the prostate or not
>>
>>8428839
I don't really scrutinize people's junk, but I've gone down on men and have slept with my longtime GF and only noticed that her's is smaller and less.. scary looking. It may just be how she looked before HRT. She's soft to touch and tastes sweet whereas boys seemed to taste bitter and a little gross. Might be clouded by my feelings for her.
>>
>>8441523
both of those things sound pretty accurate.

i'm sure that an estrogenated penis tastes different from a regular testosterone dick, i just dont know what the differences are
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.