[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Body dysphoria worse everyday but still no genital/social dysphoria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 100juta dier.jpg (97KB, 740x464px) Image search: [Google]
100juta dier.jpg
97KB, 740x464px
I always felt strange. Whni was 7 i would wear my sister bras and shoes because it felt "good". I got caught once wearing her thigh high rainbow socks. My mother asked my father if "This was normal and there wasn't any problem with it". Nowadays i understand they were worried this would mean i was gay (no one knew about trans people). I got heavily bullied through my whole life, because i was too serious and introvert. I never showed interest in playing soccer or having a girlfriend, for example. The only thing i've spent my life with was videogames.

When i've hit puberty, i've started to wear my aunt slutty clothes and masturbate almost everyday. Still no interest in girls or boys, nor manly shit. I've also started to play with my butt, but i was scared of it and also kind of repressed as i've started to have ideas about how society works and what are gay people. I got circumcised cus phimosis.

When i've discovered 4chan, i was already a mess:
>At 16 i've discovered anime, 4chan, and all the dank memes. I was in a depression state after changing schools twice. My first kiss happened with a girl. Kissing feels good but i was disgusted by the idea of fucking a pussy.
>At 17 I stopped thinking about me being trans for a whole year. "had sex" with a girl (didn't feel pleasure and couldn't cum). Started to drink alcohol, smoke cigars (almost did weed but i'm a pussy). Depression was gone i guess.
>At 18 i came back here, as the feels didn't go away. Body dysphoria got worse. Every single body hair, every time i look at the mirror and see my caveman deep eyes. I hate this. I'm ready to pull the trigger when i lose all hope.

But still... I don't want to be treated dumb and have people explain everything in details for me. I don't hate my dick. I just feel that it is useless. I don't get pleasure from it besides masturbation.

What should i do?
>>
>>8428255
I've made some research during all these years about the effects of hrt.

I would LOVE a better skin, decreased body hair growth (even if it stays the same density, it would be good to shave less often), feminine fat distribution and even stopping the male pattern baldness (i have extreme anxiety and stress so it will happen someday like with my father).

I'm not sure about breasts. It'll suck to hide them as i live in tropical country. But i see no downsides besides what people would think and say. I already have a bit of gynecomasty.

About erectile dysfunction (and sterility), i don't really care. I don't need to use this thing and i 100% don't want kids.

That said, i think that the only downside of hrt would be Hepatotoxicity and related things. Well, if i'd end up on hrt, i'm going to stop drinking. But if i don't, i'll just drink more. I'll fuck my liver in any situation because i don't really care about dying.
>>
ya ur a normal tgirl with agp, enjoy your mones

your fetishistic sexuality will probably die down a lot so be ready for that. anal and masturbating still feels good tho
>>
>>8428526
>enjoy your mones
What about alternatives to transition?
>>
>>8428218

>What should I do?

Keep living your life. There isn't really anything that you can do. Trying to transitioning, or anything of the sort, will make you absolutely miserable. I say keep living as a guy and retreating into fantasy when you want.
>>
>>8428218
If you have dysphoria you're trans. Not having genital dysphoria doesn't make you not trans. Being trans is a sort of intersexuality so it makes sense that some people don't hate their entire bodies.

If you're uncomfortable with your body you should work toward make it the sort you're comfortable with.
>>
>>8428623
Why do you think it would make them miserable?
It's been okay for me.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.