[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Canadian Elite Sugar Daddy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4383.jpg (116KB, 1280x813px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4383.jpg
116KB, 1280x813px
>Close friend from university (let's call him mike) starts calling me today frantically
>Ignore him at first cause I'm at work but when he becomes unrelenting I leave my office to go take a call from him
>Before he calls back, I start getting texts from an unknown number from a guy (let's call him john) who name drops his law firm and tells me he'd like to meet
>Mike calls me and tells me that he's getting an investment from John for his start up and that john wants to meet me for dinner tn
>John is Canadian elite, networth of 100s of millions, ties to Canadian politics and important political decisions
>mike me John wants to meet "young and fun" guys to work for him, promises me that John will hook me up with interview wherever I want
>John only wants young, attractive, masculine, muscular white men who are educated and come from wealthy backgrounds
>John has seen my photos and wants me to meet him. No sex trap, just wants company of attractive, intellectual young men
>Tells me that I have to come in nice clothes, that I should stop at bloor and that he can transfer me money for whatever outfit I buy.
>I'm really cautious about the whole thing and tell them that I have travel plans and that I'll have to meet another time
>John says he still needs to meet me

I haven't replied. What should I do? I have a long term bf who I'm committed to, but if I don't have to have sex with this guy, having dinner with him and getting a sick job or law school connection seems worth it.

TD;dr: ultra rich guy wants to me to be his sugar baby and promises amazing opportunities if I do. What do?
>>
>>8427600
Is he at least average looking?
>>
>>8427600
You should go on /lgbt/ and ask them what to do.
>>
>>8427659
He's like a pretty average looking old man (70 years old). Not gross but not hot.
>>
>>8427659
I'd tell you his name but he's legit famous enough that he has a pretty long Wikipedia page and numerous articles written about him.
>>
>>8427600
I did similar, but with a few society ladies and businesswomen. We ended up doing lots of things together from dinners, plays, operas, to travel. I was paid in presents. I preferred art and jewelry. They also paid for my tuxes and dresses. They were in their 30s to 50s. Some I slept with and had sex with, but not all. Intelligent conversation was the most desired thing by them. I fit the bill perfectly. I knew lots about art, opera, ballet, and kept up with current events and politics so there was always something to talk about.
>>
>>8427672
Tell your bf this and the whole story. Obviously if he's some 70 year old dude you're not going to be looking to bang him and you could get money and opportunities.
>>
>>8427815
>Be white
>Be attractive
>Be smart
>Go to elite school
>Have rich friends
>>
>>8427834
I got the first three on lock but if I had the last two I wouldn't do something like this to begin with.
>>
>>8427600
Are you even sure "John" is really John and not someone pretending to be him?

If he is, congratulations.
>>
>>8427600
>John only wants young masculine white men

lol
>>
>>8427815
>>8427834
>>Be white
yep
>>Be attractive
yep
>>Be smart
yep
>>Go to elite school
not when I started. I went to public schools. I was also taking community college courses during HS.
>>Have rich friends
yep, having somebody they know who vouches for you as a good person is key.

The cookies I'm eating reminds me of another very important point.
>location, location, location
You need to be close by to where they are. For me that was initially Eastern Long Island, where I first met the socialite and businesswoman who introduced me to the rest. She knew my mom, and also got to know me as I grew up. After I moved to New York City, she introduced me to some of her friends who lived there.
>>
>>8427600
That's not really something you do if you're in a relationship, this guy will want sexual favors of some form at some point.
>>
>>8427600
Seems predatory; be weary.
Trust your gut instincts
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.