[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chelsea Manning New York Times Interview

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: DCHqthjXcAMHL01 (1).jpg (121KB, 1080x1314px) Image search: [Google]
DCHqthjXcAMHL01 (1).jpg
121KB, 1080x1314px
aka Feels: The Article
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/12/magazine/the-long-lonely-road-of-chelsea-manning.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0
>>
WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE!
>>
>>8427203
omg women r preventing even massive overpopulation!!!! unwanted children should be born into poverty and other shit situations and forced to live a shitty life!!!!11
>>
File: 5453453453.png (2MB, 1340x1418px) Image search: [Google]
5453453453.png
2MB, 1340x1418px
>>8427198
Using military as a form of "repression" is a hallmark of illegitimacy.
>>
>>8427231
at which point does legitimacy become completely irrelevant when you're talking about easing peoples suffering because of how they feel at present, no matter what happened in their past?
>>
>>8427247
Being uncomfortable as a male doesn't make them trans.
>>
File: 1486607740133.jpg (60KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1486607740133.jpg
60KB, 500x333px
>>8427231
I heard that using anime characters also means you're a illegitimate AGP transtrender.

Specially characters made by a studio called TRIGGER.
>>
>>8427876
yo come at me bitch
what t fuck you say?
>>
>>8427841
but if transitioning eases that discomfort it should be an option, regardless of any identity politics
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>8427901
Get on my level chubby memester.
Also don't make me summon Anno.
>>
>>8427915
>eases that discomfort
The hugboxing they're rewarded with might placate their need to feel lovable, but why go through the trouble of pretending they're trans just for that?

>should be an option
Is it not? Most people here have clearly taken it.
>>
>>8427997
why do you think they're pretending anything? if transitioning makes them feel better, where's the pretense?
>>
>>8428113
>if transitioning makes them feel better
Naturally it would, and for some the reasons for that are purely emotional.
>>
>>8428259
what does "being trans" mean to you?
>>
>>8427198
>short hair
>classic twinkhon face
>lipstick
>men's clothes
>hands in pockets
>manspreading
>heels

Jesus christ. It's like they did everything they could to make us look like illegitimate freaks. Sorry Chelsea, but my sympathy for you is running out.
>>
>>8428275
It does not include men who fetishize themselves because self-love is a concept alien to them.
>>
>>8428279
maybe they were trying to make look bigger and more powerful woman
>>
>>8428279
aww, i bet you prefer caitlyn, hon
there is nothing wrong with andro transgirls
>>8428287
that's a lot of assumptions in a single sentence
i could assume that the difference is quantitative and not qualitative
>>
>>8427997
wait what

I transitioned fully knowing my family might tell me to fuck off and that I might be alone, discriminated against. because im a girl and testosterone was a freakish nightmare. i had a gf and friends, i felt lovable already

i also didnt have these feelings until 18 which makes me illegitimate according to you. so why is it that all these memes you cook up dont apply to me?
>>
>>8428309
>aww, i bet you prefer caitlyn, hon
>there is nothing wrong with andro transgirls

She's not andro in the same way a dyke is andro. She just literally looks like a guy in lipstick and heels.
>>
>>8428348
and if you dressed her up femme shed look like a guy in female clothes lol

it really doesnt matter, cis people arent insane histrionics who will question legitimacy over this like trannies do
>>
>>8428279
/tttt/ has really weird ideas of what a guy looks like, because that is not one.
>>
>>8428358
>and if you dressed her up femme shed look like a guy in female clothes lol

I guess you're probably right about that. You're right that there's probably no situation where I would respect a tranny. Guilty as charged.
>>
>>8428402
thank you for being honest now fuck me daddy
>>
>>8428279
This, though "make us look like illegitimate freaks" is a nonissue.

>>8428323
Most trannies here have an Affective Target Location Error, confusing a need for affection towards themselves with a need for femininity, which as men they have affection towards.

Blanchard was wrong to focus on Erotic Target Location Error which is relevant in fewer tranners.
>>
>>8428495
Tell me more about ATLE theory?

Why do you say it's what's relevant in all but a few cases?
>>
>>8428495
rofl this is even more unfalsifiable than blanchard's theories and doesnt explain how these "men" can be more *physically* comfortable in a transitioned body. only body dysphoria explains that
>>
>>8428549
Gender identity is a meme.
>>
>>8428495
Every normal female on the face of the planet desires more femininity in order to draw more affection/resources/attention from those around them. This is the dumbest shit I've ever read.
>>
>>8428571
Why wouldn't natal males feel the same?
>>
>>8428577
They would, but explaining it as the origin of dysphoria and as being some marker of illegitimacy is stupid. Cara if this is you you've just confirmed you understand nothing about women miss "legitimate"
>>
File: 1457352243841.jpg (323KB, 655x803px) Image search: [Google]
1457352243841.jpg
323KB, 655x803px
>>8428582
That wasn't me, no. I only talk about my own theories.
>>
>>8428582
Some things are genuine explanatory theories and not desperate attempt to call illegitimacy. Don't be so defensive.
>>
>>8428592
Cara, have you ever written your theories down in one place? It's hard to pick them up from scattered posts, especially not knowing for sure which are yours.
>>
>>8428534
>Man has bonding issues, associates love with fear and is therefore incapable of spontaneous love
>One logical consequence is he confuses lust, neediness, loneliness etc with love, and is unaware of the difference
>Man "loves" women
>Bonding issues make him unable to love himself, either
>Man is confused by the fact that he "loves" women, but doesn't feel loved in return, and doesn't feel self-love either
>The only love he's ever experienced is his own fake love towards girls/women
>Man develops ATLE, "loves" himself by becoming the girls he idealized throughout his childhood
>Doesn't feel like something's missing since this he doesn't know what true love feels life, so he's now satisfied

>>8428549
Not a Blanchardian.
Hypothetically falsifiable, but a man generally can't recognize he has ATLE just the same as an immature man doesn't know what real maturity looks like.
"Physically comfortable", "emotionally comfortable", no difference. They derive self-"love" from seeing themselves as women, and need to adjust their appearance (people like Blair White explicitly acknowledge this) accordingly.

>>8428571
Normal women don't have either bonding issues or Affective Target Location Error.

>>8428611
Cara's posts are either Hui or Akko, not hard to recognize.
>>
>>8428757
That's not what AGP is like. AGP is more like anorexia or BDD than love, a person with AGP will never actually be "satisfied".
>>
>>8428279
leave her alone. She has been in prison a long time, she still has a lot to learn.
>>
>>8428777
AGP is when you're aroused at the idea of yourself as a woman. It just reinforces my theory, these men are "trueATLE" in that they feel both needy and lustful towards the femininity they project onto themselves.
>>
>>8428757
Where do the bonding issues come from?

What's does true love feel like?

>They derive self-"love" from seeing themselves as women, and need to adjust their appearance (people like Blair White explicitly acknowledge this) accordingly.
Blaire White is HSTS in Blanchardian terms but Blancherd conceived of ETLEs as part of AGP. Do ATLEs transcend the types or do the types not exist in your theory?

>>8428819
Wouldn't AGP as an ETLE but "ATLE+ETLE", not "trueATLE" in the sense of being a different kind of ATLE?
>>
>>8428757
>physically comfortable, emotionally comfortable is the same
This is why your theory is unfalsifiable. Any improvement on physical dysphoria can be explained away as "self affection" and if your subjects disagree and say they had simple physical dysphoria and simply wanted to be female with no emotional presuppositions, then the subject simply isn't "mature enough" to "recognize" the emotional issues that "caused" the dysphoria. 100% circular unfalsifiable bullshit

Normal women do want to be feminine and a lot of that is from being needy for affection, you do not understand women or humans in general. I'm guessing you're on the spectrum
>>
>>8428937
>Where do the bonding issues come from?
Upbringing?
>What's does true love feel like?
Ha.
>Blaire White is HSTS in Blanchardian terms
Blaire isn't ATLE since she's HSTS, I was using her as an example.

>Wouldn't AGP as an ETLE but "ATLE+ETLE", not "trueATLE" in the sense of being a different kind of ATLE?
?

>>8429000
>I'm guessing you're on the spectrum
I'm thinking you are.
> then the subject simply isn't "mature enough"
You're aware >>8428757 "just the same as" meant it's a comparison? Maturity is a different subject.
>bullshit
How do you explain trans women with male personalities?
> Normal women do want to be feminine
We're talking about men who identify as women, and a subset of those. Not "normal women". Do follow.
>>
>>8429049
>Upbringing?
What kind of upbringing causes it? The other anon said your theory is unfalsifiable but it could be tested if it says there should be a correlation here.

>Ha.
You know what I meant, the ATLE's love for herself and actual love like she's never felt, what's the difference?

>Blaire isn't ATLE since she's HSTS, I was using her as an example.
But doesn't the fact she can be used as an example mean cis and HSTS women can be ATLE too?

>?
What did you mean "trueATLE" I guess?
>>
Can somebody tldr? The article is super cringey and I can't get over how AGP/unflattering the picture looks.

>Man suit
>Short hair
>Twinkhon face
>Black pumps

literally cross dresser tier baka
>>
>“I kept having this moment in my head,” she told me, “where I just yell it at the top of my lungs.”
Right into the feels.
>>
>“When my testosterone levels plummeted, I suddenly became more vulnerable emotionally. I could no longer just hide my emotions: I had to deal with them, usually right there and then.” And the emotions often came faster than Manning could process: “Good ones, like confidence, and a sense of connection with my friends, mixed in with a lot of bad ones, like doubt, loneliness, uncertainty and loss.”
Is she, dare I say it, our (AGP) girl?
>>
>>8429049
No, you're the autist.

It doesn't matter whether maturity is relevant its still unfalsifiable and made up autist thoughts

>trans women with male personalities
I have yet to meet an MtF on HRT longer than 3 years who strikes me as simply a man other than late transitioners. They're dudely far more in the way lesbians are with a dash of male socialization.

Here's your thoughts on why it happen: Made up disorder, claims transbians can't feel love, generally trolly shit

My thoughts: just like lesbian brains transbian brains are dudely, hormones effect this and gender identity is a different but correlated part of the brain than this and thus can develop different.

one relies on made up shit and unfalsifiable logic to explain contradictions, one is all inclusive and explains all outliers

Just stop trolling trannies you huge autist get a hobby
>>
>>8429448
>just like lesbian brains transbian brains are dudely
Both are men in female bodies.
>>
>>8429448
>It doesn't matter whether maturity is relevant
Do you not understand what a comparison is? It was never relevant.

>claims transbians can't feel love
It's not all or nothing.

>simply a man
"Simply" is a strawman and a tell for cognitive dissonance.

> with a dash of male socialization
Even you can't ignore this.

> My thoughts: just like lesbian brains transbian brains are dudely, hormones effect this and gender identity is a different but correlated part of the brain than this and thus can develop different.
We agree.

>Just stop trolling trannies
I would never troll tranners.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.