[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I cant stop thinking about taking my own life. Fucking people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: noose.jpg (183KB, 728x1000px) Image search: [Google]
noose.jpg
183KB, 728x1000px
I cant stop thinking about taking my own life. Fucking people lied to me when I was a teenager saying it gets better. It only gets worse. Significantly worse.
>>
Who cares
>>
>>8425990
You're a douchebag and I wish nothing but misfortune on you for the rest of your life.

>>8425984
Life sucks anon but please don't kill yourself.
>>
>>8425984
That's weird, it usually does get better. What's your story anon?
>>
>>8425984
Life is difficult and then you die.
Still much better than being dead.
>>
listen to her videos she will make you feel better and wiser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kni3uLhssM4
>>
>>8426053
40 minutes of talking about random stuff
>>
File: 1485785569421.jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1485785569421.jpg
14KB, 225x225px
>>8425984
The only thing that stops me from killing myself is the fact that my family would be sad but op if you have nothing going for you and no future just do it life is pointless
>>
>>8426044
How does it get better when testosterone left you with long big masculine face that probably no FFS could fix and utterly unfeminine twinkhonbod and dysphoria destroyed your personality?
>>
>>8426269
This hit way too close to home
>>
To kill oneself is not the way. Show them you're strong. You know you want to.
>>
>>8426501
>Show them
Who?
>>
I will be 28 in August. I missed my 20s due to being taken advantage of by my family to take care of my nephew. I was kept a depressed drone,took care of my nephew and the house. This continued until he started school. Any time I mentioned needing help,money,time or whatever i was manipulated with crying and yelling. I didn't get to go to college,date or really make any progress in my life. I have aged like shit. Much of my hair died. I blew what little money I had on finasteride and minoxidil. Eventually I couldn't afford it anymore and my hair fell out. I'm counting on meeting people at pride and gay clubs since guys under 36 filter out those over 25. All in all if I can't get something that makes me feel like life is worth living by September I will die.
>>
>>8425984
Please don't kill yourself.
>>
>>8428176
People who'd be glad if you did commit it.
>>
>>8428344
Why do they matter?
>>
>>8428772
Because they're evil and evil should not be allowed to even feel victorious.
>>
>>8428783
They already do as they are hyped up on religious delusion.
>>
>>8428790
Please don't do this. It can get better. Give life another chance.
>>
>>8425984
It doesn't get better until you're in your 30s
>>
>>8425984
Become rich through the power of Dan Pena's tips and buy happiness. Why would you want to abandon the human race and become a statistic when you could take calculated risks and rule the world? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYk18h1o5T0
>>
>>8428792
Enjoying your youth and building the foundation for your future. Romance and sex with people that you find attractive that also find you attractive.
>>
>>8428835
>Romance and sex with people that you find attractive that also find you attractive.
This will literally mever happen for me I'm sorry to say. It's been a one way street, one way or another, all my life.
>>
>>8428851
That has been my experience as well. Mostly they think that since they find me attractive and we share one hobby that I should suck their dick.
>>
>>8425984
People tell you life gets better because as you mature you learn to shift ur perspective. Things only get better if you shift your perspective anon. Read philosophy it helps alot.
>>
>>8428919
What philosophy helps with missing out on what everyone keeps telling you are the most important life experiences?
>>
>>8428919
I do read lots of philosophy. It doesn't make me want to die any less. It just made me be able to better articulate and rationalize suicide against any other option that involves continued life.
>>
>im unhappy with my body

wow youre so fucking unique and special just kill yourself already i bet no one has a as hard a life as you

you are utterly pathetic
>>
>>8428988
Go to the nearest grocery store. Buy one onion and eat the whole thing raw.
>>
>>8428971
You need to start traveling around. Go to state/national parks and just hike with a friend. You're losing touch, snap out of it. All your family members will be utterly ashamed if you commit suicide, it's selfish. Put your head up high and keep going no matter what.
>>
if u can't live for urself live for someone else, that helps me anon
>>
>>8429055
I go hiking occasionally. It has largely been replaced with going to the shooting range. My family helped put me in the position I am in. Really I just can't see much of a future worth living for. I'm still trying but it seems hopeless.
>>
>>8429031
I eat raw onions all the time you spineless nu-male

All of you: spineless nu-males. You think there aren't worse fates out there than being a healthy man?
>>
>>8429304
What the hell are you even talking about? Do you think everyone that is unhappy with their life is a tranny?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.