[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I go into debt to get FFS? I've been highly considering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Should I go into debt to get FFS?

I've been highly considering going to Dr. Cardenas in Guadalajara, Mexico. It would cost me roughly $26,000 + my plane ticket.

I currently only have one part time job that I've been at for the last 6 years. I use to work two jobs all the time but never saved much for the future. During this time though I was approved for

>15k line of credit(9% interest)
>15k Credit card(19.99% interest)
>10k credit card(19.99% interest)
>And I also could take out a medical loan to mostly, if not all, avoid using my credit cards

I will never pass face wise without FFS. Picture is me about 4 years ago(I don't pass faaaaar as well IRL I assure you). Hormones haven't done much desu. What do you guys think? Should I do this or should I keep trying to find a second job and save for a number of years to buy the procedures up front? I'm been trying to transition for 6+ years now, I fear if I don't do something now I'll never end up where I want to be
>>
>>8425441
>I will never pass face wise without FFS
You seem to have made a decision already but is asking for opinions on a cambodian straw doll crafting website.

IMO, if you can endure a bit longer the non passing suffering, save some more cash so you don't have a huge debt to pay later to the jewish bankers.
>>
>>8425441
I wouldn't go to mexico for FFS. I saw this one girl that got her face fucked up really badly from some trusted Argentinian surgeon. Anyways I think it's better to not be in debt especially if you're not going to one of the best doctors.
>>
>>8425441
It will be better to accept your fetish and accept that you will always be male.
>>
>>8425506
It would be better if /pol/tards stayed on /pol/
>>
Are you the woman who created the groundbreaking, mind-blowing masterpiece that is Revolution 60?
>>
File: 576a794389862236a8334daf.jpg (40KB, 700x891px) Image search: [Google]
576a794389862236a8334daf.jpg
40KB, 700x891px
>>8425478
Dr. Rossi I assume? How is Argentina = Mexico?

>>8425515
Is this a lip comment? Idek

>>8425506
Oh, ok, and easy fix. Thanks anon!
>>
>>8425523
All I'm saying is I don't trust South American doctors. If you trust him go for it, but I don't think it's worth going into debt unless you go to someone you know will do a good job.
>>
>>8425531
Mexico is in north america.
No, seriously.

t. south american tranny.
>>
>>8425441
buy etherium and tripple your investment in ~1 year or double it by the end of 2017

>>8425506
I have accepted it
>>
>>8425540
South America begins at The Wall.
>>
File: 1486856592678.jpg (139KB, 676x656px) Image search: [Google]
1486856592678.jpg
139KB, 676x656px
>>8425555
>tfw hon education level is inferior to your third world country.
>>
>>8425566
>homo thinks it's divide of geography not culture
>>
>>8425441
Wtf? No. You look just fine.
>>
>>8425574
>m-muh culture.

You should really have a look in the mirror anon, you guys have more blacks and mexicans than many countries in the south and that speaks a lot.

Anyways maga kek shil something something to you too my hon friend.
>>
>>8425523
I was trying to make a Brianna Wu joke, dang it.
>>
>>8425508
That facial expression is distinctly male (or numale), like Robin's and our other crazyeyed asylum residents.
Can you not tell?
>>
>>8425590
It's the proportion that matters and yes I agree they should be sent back to Mexico and Liberia.

I'm not even American.
>>
>>8425508
I'm not trying to be le ebin nazi troll. I believe that the best you can do is to learn to live with it.
>>
>>8425618
*resident asylum patients I meant
>>
>>8425441
http://www.kmhglobal.com/plastic-surgery-price-korea
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.