[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transpacalypse uprising

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: unnamed (1).png (174KB, 414x355px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).png
174KB, 414x355px
>when uterus transplants are successful

We are coming for our wombs cis cunt whores.a
>>
>tfw Indians did something good for once
>>
>>8425311
Not trans but you have my full support
>>
Have fun giving birth through male hips
>>
>>8425332
cesareans!
only instead of being lazy western women, it will be because we actually want to be mothers!
>>
>>8425311
hold on hold on hold on
is this a real thing? please give me a reliable source I am having a mental breakdown
>>
File: images (64).jpg (40KB, 393x374px) Image search: [Google]
images (64).jpg
40KB, 393x374px
>>8425348
On the haunting ground video game there is a transgender uprising. All the mogai and a person with downsyndrome try to kill and rape the cis cunt bitch
>>
>>8425369
I once raped a cisbian cunt
>>
>>8425369
Wait what?
>>
>>8425412
>I once raped a cisbian cunt
transbians ladies and gentlemen
they are just men
>>
>>8425311
all you have to do is trade with ftms senpai
>>
>>8425412
Bullshit.
>>
>>8425423
All of the FTMs I've ever met in person who didn't already have kids talk about wanting to make kids with it some day. They'll talk openly about the miracle of producing life inside themselves and not wanting to give that up in front of MTFs. Fucking transtrender assholes.
>>
>>8425460
This made me feel pretty bad honestly
>>
>>8425311
>>8425369
I had to look up this game and I guess this character is an infertile woman with a bunch of mental illnesses including bpd bdd and dysphoria that tries to kill a fertile cis woman to become complete by taking her womb honestly she sounds trans as fuck to me
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (21KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
21KB, 500x281px
>>8425427
I made that slut leave india.
Fucked her ass and came in her terf hair.
Half the bus did.
Bitch thinks she can go on a MOGAI bus and flaunt her cisness.
>>
File: 1478911045922.png (26KB, 231x149px) Image search: [Google]
1478911045922.png
26KB, 231x149px
>>8425460
why
>>
>>8425461
>>8425487
Because do you blame them?

One of the bigger physical downsides to transitioning is taking yourself out of the gene pool. It's worth it, but it's a bummer.

The easiest way to preserve fertility as an FTM is to just hold onto your parts. As an MTF it's cryopreserve.

FTMs part might turn to shit, but that "pregnant man" reality tv drama shows it's do-able.
>>
>>8425498
I don't blame them I just really really wish I could have a baby.
>>
>>8425498
I just think its the kind of thing that should make them dysphoric if they really were trans
>>
>>8425369
I have haunting ground is one of the best games ever,the game is really dark but in a disturbing way.The main characters gets kidnapped and closed into a cage,a downsyndrome guy hunts trying calling her ''my dolly'', and there is this lady,and several more guys trying to hunt the mc down.

If you seek for a similiar game check out Rule of Rose,for ps2,it's a about lesbians little girls in a orphanage playing subdom.
>>
>>8425460
>>8425498

Ftm's out there wanting to and having kids, meanwhile I was afraid to even bank sperm for having my gender mocked and ridiculed, plus the whole idea that one day my kids might want to call me "Dad". I think I'd just off myself if my kids wanted to refer to me as their father.
>>
>>8425460
Whenever I hear of pregnant ftms or ftms with motherly instincts it disgusts me so much I wanna puke my own entrails and I doubt their transness in the first place. All bioclock tickers are women by nature and they repulse me. Trannies shouldn't reproduce at all.
>>
>>8425559
hey c'mon transwomen wanting to give birth actually makes sense,they wish to become full women like and what is the most womenly thing someone could do in the entire world? Giving birth.
(sorry for all cis women who can't,i don't wanna come off as insensitive at all but this is just the way it is)
So for a transwoman wanting that is actually normal,a transmen however giving birth makes little to no sense at all.
>>
>>8425332
crying wojack.png
>>
File: ana gives you a you.jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
ana gives you a you.jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>8425412
>>
>>8425311
>have a real uterus
>still look like a man XY
>>
If transwomen could give birth, I'd pick a transwoman any day of the weak over a cis girl. They often have much better interests than Cis girls and if you're gonna marry someone it better be someone you can chill with for the rest of your life.
>>
>>8425528
Ew. Its about lesbian underage bdsm? I thought that was just a part of tge story that didnt matter.

Btw u thinking thats awesome makes you a pedo.

I stoppedplayibg rule of rose cuz of the screaming zombie kids
>>
>>8425651
Lol it's the disturbing shit that turns me on not that you moralfag
>>
>>8425460
>>8425559
I'm ftm and I still can't believe people like that exist fucking gross
>>
>>8425659
>turns me on
>moral fag

Pedo liar spotted.
Im calling my cousin that works for google to track this ip.
>>
>>8425634
>If transwomen could give birth, I'd pick a transwoman any day of the weak over a cis girl.
kill me
>>
>>8425723
Week* haha sorry autocorrect.

Was the greentext for the spelling mistake or what?
>>
>>8425485
I would literally not be surprised at all if greg was trans
>>
>>8425608
>>8425608
I get what you mean, but if you're a tranny and there's the risk it's a genetic and inheritable tendency, then having a child is an extremely selfish thing. But it's not as disturbing for trans women, I agree on that. Pregnant transmen are women in my eyes and it's repugnant
>>
>>8425311
I wish uterus transplants were real
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.