[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Settling down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: ok.gif (864KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
ok.gif
864KB, 500x500px
If you find someone you commit to for the long term, what's the plan for you? Is it marriage/civil union?

If yes to marriage, what role do you think you'll take in the partnership? House husband/wife? The breadwinner?

What about kids?

Why do you think you'd be best suited for what you want?

For myself(gay male), I think I'd want to be a house husband. While I do want to make a living for myself for a few years, exercise my independence, eventually I feel like I'll take the more submissive role in the relationship.

I love to cook, I'm great with kids so I plan on adopting some, cleaning is really satisfying for me and if done frequently enough takes up very little time. Once I've done all of the daily chores then I can go do what I want! Go for a jog, meet up with friends, keep the kids entertained, all that!

What about you guys/gals?
picunrelated.
>>
I don't plan out my personal life because it's pointless when I don't know the person I'm spending it with yet. It makes more sense to figure that shit out with them.

I'm a gay man, so I will be playing the role of a gay man.

Again, kids are something I would figure out with my partner, I'm not against the idea though.

I think I would be best suited for being myself and not playing games like pretending I'm playing hetero house like a naive child.
>>
>>8424784
I'd like to get married someday. I don't think I'd want kids. I'd imagine i would work though. Staying at home would be nice cause im lazy but I'd rather contribute money to the relationship so we can live better
>>
I'd go for a civil union tee bee age. Marriages can be very expensive and they're a pain in the ass to organize. I'd only get married if there were like tax benefits or something.
I'm not sure about kids but I'd definitely work (I'm not taking my degree for nothing). It's a little hard to think about this since I'm mostly a day-to-day person and don't really plan things in life because nothing is certain. (I'm a gay dude btw)
>>
>>8424867
I'm doing a degree myself but honestly I'm doubting that college is the thing for me. If I drop out I'm wondering if I should join the military or just drift between jobs and try working overseas for a bit.

I'd always thought becoming a teacher would be a ton of fun. In either Gym class or English.
>>
>>8424889
I think you should try to finish your degree if you can, unless you're american and you're gonna drown in debt lmao (I'm european so I don't have that problem). Besides, you need a degree to be a teacher, so you might as well. OR you can leave college on hold if you're not feeling it atm and do your thing.
>>
File: 130221984383.png (84KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
130221984383.png
84KB, 299x288px
>>8424784
>If you find someone you commit to for the long term, what's the plan for you?
To ride my fucking unicorn to Jupiter and build my own sky palace made of wishes and dreams.
>>
>>8424828
This is pretty much me. Only I'm bisexual.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.