[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to lure my cousin into fucking me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: hh4h.jpg (81KB, 585x500px) Image search: [Google]
hh4h.jpg
81KB, 585x500px
I know my cousin for a long time. We're friends since kids, and grew up playing games, hanging out in our bikes, etc.. As we grew older we started to do drugs (he smokes alot of weed and i drink till i die). In the last years, he started to hang out more with his junkie friends and i became a neet. But we still talk alot through facebook and hang out sometimes.

After accepting i'm a fag, i also accepted i'm hungry for his 20cm dick. I want it inside me like the little slut i am. Holy shit, i want him to abuse me as his personal twink fucktoy. No homo.

However he's probably straight. I've never seen him with a girl, he's high most of the times. We're both 18 but he's still at last year of high school (hes a junkie after all). Also, when i've started to accept i'm a fag, i've started to ignore a girl through the highschool. He asked me if i would be ok if he tried to hook up with her, and i've said "lol idc go for it bro" and they were together for some time.

So, there's two problems:
>I don't know what is his views about fags, but i don't think it's good. One of our relatives came out some years ago, and my cousin said "Wew man do you know the news? anon turned out to be a fag" with a disappointed face.
>He don't know i'm a fag. I always tried to look and act manly in front of everyone, and sadly it worked. For him, i'm the racist nerdy bearded metalhead that drink alot. But this is what i use to hide the fact that, with a little shaving and some cute clothes, i'm extremely gay.

But there's something:
>My grandma told me that my cousin was being molested by a relative the last year. I don't know the details and few people know about this.

So, he was getting fucked by a relative. Does this raise/lower my chances of riding his giant dick? I just want to be his sissy slave...
(btw he always acted normal since i've heard this. No signs of trauma)
>>
u see wat happens when we allow anyone in? this is why trans and intersex are not grouped with furries pedos and homosexuals and incestuals
>>
>>8424585
start organizing then, get a rougher skin and purposefully use speech that offends.don't give a shit if femminist call you a racist or transphobic.
Most of you have been throu worse anyway.
>>
>>8424577
Gotta be honest, this is kind of hot (besides the molestation part)

But I dunno what to say, Anon. Do you have your own place? If so invite him over for a night of drinking and playing vidya or some shit and when the mood is right make a move and see where it goes. If he completly, 100% is not into it and backs off at your every attempt you can just hmu, gimme your area code and I'll let you have a ride on my saddle.
>>
>>8424577

this is why faggots need to be put to the sword inshallaah because of this sickness
>>
>Find out cousin was molested
>First thought is whether this will improve your chances of incestuous sodomy with him
This is why people hate fags.
>>
>>8424577
Why did you pick your cousin?

Why not a friend to try and fuck?
>>
is this person greek? if so, make sure they don't summon the wrath of zeus upon you, fag.
>>
File: 1435790485518.png (499KB, 764x783px) Image search: [Google]
1435790485518.png
499KB, 764x783px
>>8424585
>>8424679
>>8424675
Oh no! people are offending me on 4chan/LGBT! i'm new here i should kill myself now because what they think about me is important and my honor was smashed!!!

>>8424665
Your plan is cool, i can make it work desu. However what kind of move should i do? Is there a way to leave a hint but don't be too obvious? (Like, if i notice that he's umcomfortable, i make an autist excuse like "i'm too drunk lol"). I don't have experience with making the first move desu...

We could hang out anon but you probably live 820.000.000km away from here.

>Also thread related: i took his phone some months ago and started to look through the pictures. There was a pic of his massive dick. At the same time he probably remembered about this pic and screamed "OH WAIT GIVE ME MY PHONE". I've instantly closed the gallery and gave him the phone. When he handed me the phone, the pics weren't there anymore and he was looking me with a "holy crackers" face.
>>
File: 20170611_030546.jpg (120KB, 243x755px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_030546.jpg
120KB, 243x755px
>>8424577
Why not do drugs again but wait for him to get high and make him fuck you and hump his dick

You could make up excuse and blame it on drugs anon
>>
>>8424754
I think you're missing the point of what people are saying. What you are talking about doing is morally wrong, you're taking about incest. And not only that but you seriously wanna have sex with him right after you found out he was sexually abused not too long ago. And this is coming from a bi guy.
>>
File: 20170611_030422.jpg (62KB, 230x306px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_030422.jpg
62KB, 230x306px
>>8424768
Nothing wrong with having gay sex with your cousin

It's not like he's going to get pregnant
>>
>>8424754
>However what kind of move should I do?
Just be close to him and once both of you are drunk be playful around him, have body contact with him every once in a while and see how he react's. Fool around with the guy. Once the moment to strike hit's throw yourself ontop of him or smth like that.
It all depends on how comfy he is with it. Try reading him when you're doing these things.
>We could hang out anon but you probably live 820.000.000km away from me
Depends on where u live. I'm from central-to western europe. hbu?
>>
>>8424768
>>8424781
(Not OP)
True that, and with a cousin it's basically like having sex with a friend. I dunno about you guys but I didn't spend every waking moment with my cousin during my childhood and now he just seems like a good bud that happens to be related to me.
Having sex with your cousin is BY FAR not the same as having sex with your brother or smth like that. If it seems right, and you're both down to fool around and have fun, then why the fuck not?
>>
>>8424755
It's a option. But do you think weed makes someone autistic enough to fuck someone of the same sex?

>>8424724
All my friends are totally straight and unnatractive, manlets or have a small dick. He's my distant cousin anyway, it's not like i'm fucking a brother so i don't care.

>>8424731
Hell yeah i want the big and hot wrath of Zeus in my boipssi

>>8424768
He's my distant cousin so i don't care, this isn't even incest. If he was my first cousin i would not do that, but we don't even share the same surname.

Also for the molested part, look i'm not trying to take advantage of the situation, but cmon, i can't even count how many girls (boys?) he fucked after this happened, how many girls he kissed, how much weed he smoked. I don't even know if this story is true because he's fucking doing great and got a job now. People get traumatized after something like that happens. He's OK.

I'll take a nap, it's really late here.
>>
File: 20170611_030456.jpg (121KB, 348x405px) Image search: [Google]
20170611_030456.jpg
121KB, 348x405px
>>8424825
Depends how high he gets
>>
>>8424842
No, no it doesnt.

OP your cousin is straight, just accept that. Weed wont change his sexuality, and you being a creeper to him will just make him distant and ruin the friendship you had.
>>
>>8424577
I don't have problem with trannies, but like OP should be gassed.
>>
>>8424754
Tell us how it went, when it happenes!
>>
Try MDMA. Every gay experience I've ever had was done on ecstasy, it makes you care less about what you're fucking.
>>
>>8424577
Don't do this you absolute degenerate. Leave him alone.
>>
>>8424825
Go fuck yourself you sick pompous faggot you aren't a big deal or anything special I would maul you in real life if I seen you face to face you infidel
>>
File: 1485301338579.jpg (18KB, 309x431px) Image search: [Google]
1485301338579.jpg
18KB, 309x431px
>"How do I get my straight cousin who doesn't even know I am gay to fuck me"
>mfw you think your cousin is as degenerate as you
>mfw you think this would work in any regard
>>
>>8424822
>>8424781
cringe
>>
i think first you should try
killing yourself
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.