[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your opinions on prison gays

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1492049335679.png (560KB, 653x948px) Image search: [Google]
1492049335679.png
560KB, 653x948px
I consider myself a prison gay.
Obviously I am at least slightly bisexual, but I find women to be much more attractive than men.
However, I lack the social aptitude to get women, so I "resort" to hooking up with twinks using apps and shit.

What are your opinions on people like me?
[spoiler]i wanna be disparaged[/spoiler]
>>
what does this have to do with prison?
>>
>>8423714
A G P
G
P
>>
What does this even have to do with being gay? You're clearly just a bi person.
>>
>>8423721
the term refers to men who can't get women (since they are in prison) so they resort to having sex with other inmates

but i am not talking about actual inmates
i'm talking about any men who ends up having sex with men simply because they can't get women in real world even though they prefer women to men

>>8423746
I don't bottom, its not agp
>>
File: index.jpg (15KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
15KB, 211x239px
>>8423721
>som pathetic biscum that don't "understand" normal courtship and only fuck taky NEET fembois
wow what a catch
>>
>>8423792
>taky NEET fembois
lol, if they were fembois i wouldn't have felt so bad
i go after twinks, i don't think fembois like me
>>
>>8423714
>straight guys who fucks other guys out of convenience

top tier desu
>>
>>8423818
>i don't think fembois like me
gee i wonder why
>>
>>8423834
please, do speculate
(I actually only hooked up with 4 people, one of them was a femboy.. i think)
>>
>>8423925
see>>8423792
>>
>>8423933
it is not so much that i don't understand it
it just does not come to me naturally
I feel like i have to control my body using strings as if I am a puppet master
>>
i hope you die, fucking lgbt cuntface
>>
File: the puppet master.jpg (65KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
the puppet master.jpg
65KB, 500x713px
>>8423995
>>
>>8423995
smoke some weed and drink a bit. You'll loosen up quick.
>>
File: tumblr_obnvv2uRIO1s4nqoyo9_1280.jpg (579KB, 973x603px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obnvv2uRIO1s4nqoyo9_1280.jpg
579KB, 973x603px
>>8424011
>>
>>8423995
i dont fuck women but treat them like they are fucking human being instead of some magic maiden
that's a start
>>
>>8424044
oh, believe me, for me it is no more difficult to speak to women then to speak to men
i have a very difficult time speaking to anyone
>>
>>8424030
weed is illegal here and i am a coward so i wont be getting involved in that
alcohol helps me i believe, but it is not nearly enough to approach women
>>
>>8423714
/r9k/ in a nutshell
>>
>>8424288
yes, i am the typical r9k'er, without the extreme misogyny
>>
>>8423764
>i'm talking about any men who ends up having sex with men simply because they can't get women in real world even though they prefer women to men

That's called "downgrading your standards so hard you've ceased to want the opposite gender"

>seriously comparing your lack of game to inmate rape
>>
>>8424635
>seriously comparing your lack of game to inmate rape
this
>>
>>8424635
No one mentioned rape. Otherwise straight guys resort to gay sex in prison for lack of options, sometimes consensually, sometimes not.
>>
>>8423714
why don't you find a prison gay AGP twink for a long-term relationships.
both of you would be straight, so clearly you guys will be be better able to understand each other.
>>
>>8423714
I'm in the same boat as you, a bit bi curious. I'm an AGP who likes twinks, traps and trannies. Never tried a hookup app, maybe I should. I'm a physically masc bara "straight" dude, so i'd probably do good in gayland.

If a man is bi and open about topping twinks/trannies, do ciswomen get all biphobic? I know they hate bottom bis but not sure about tops.
>>
File: bohug.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
bohug.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
>>8424693
Human contact is important
>>
>>8423714
Whatever floats your goat I guess.

As a 50/50 bisexual I kind of prefer men for serious relationships because women are so fickle
>>
>>8424794
>bisucm
>long-term relationships.
>other men
being this delusional
>>
>>8424794
>homosex
>long term
i'm lead to believe this is not a thing
>>
>>8425001
dumb women hate everything that isnt exceedingly normal

but i wouldnt want to date dumb women anyway so...
>>
File: except you to.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
except you to.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>8425262
your a bisucm so i dont except you to understand
>>
>>8425006
i stopped touching people 3 years ago

feelsbadman
>>
What Apps do you use...?
>>
>>8423714
how can you claim to be 'prison' if are a fucking slut hooking up and being overall soical fag
fuck you
>>
>>8423714

I think you're great. I decided to invade r9k and turn as many of them gay as I could. The results are quite fasinating. I feel like you're a new species of man that I've created. A more adaptabel species that will take over earth.

When the artificial wombs are ready, we will stop having women, because women are less productive than men in the work force. In the future, we will all be yaoi.

Everybody will be a 10/10 twink. Everybody will be gay and happy. The only genders will be top and bottom, being vers will be considered a disease. Because we need traditional gender roles. Remember these words, because you will see it start happening to the last generation you will witness before you die.

Then, my creation will be complete. This world will be my design.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.