[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do about stalker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 12

File: download.jpg (5KB, 224x154px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 224x154px
Has anyone here had an irl stalker? There is this weird older guy who follows me around town and it's been getting worse, he usually mumbles things and constantly looks at me. Yesterday he said you're the most beautiful girl ever to me when I walked by him on accident. He had followed me like 2 blocks after I left when I saw him and I didn't even see till the last second.

Can I go to the police? Tech he's not done anything but it's getting worse.. has this happened to anyone here what did you do? He comes into every place I go too
>>
>>8421476
Go! To! The! Police!!!!!
I wish I had gone to the police sooner, they WILL understand! Doubting yourself is common, but please, please report this.
>>
>>8421476
Nicole?
>>
File: AYdCEwH.jpg (145KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
AYdCEwH.jpg
145KB, 1080x1080px
>>8421476
If you think he is a physical danger to you then you can go to the police and file a "restraining order" which is basically you stating what your fears and concerns are and identifying him so that he can be served with papers to compel him to appear in court.
if you don't know who he is or where he lives then this becomes impossible.
if you are able to successfully file the papers, then you will be given a court date in which to appear before a judge and he will also be there to defend himself.
the judge will hear what you have to say and make a decision, usually in your favor if you clearly state the situation.
if the judge finds in your favor then the man will be required to stay a minimum distance away from you and he cannot access your social media accounts or call your phone or whatever else is bothering you.
if he does so then he can be jailed.
if the man doesn't appear in court then the judge usually rules that you win by default and the injunction against him is put into place, usually for a set time frame, usually about a year.
>>
>>8421476
You might want to just stop and confront him some time when you are in a public place and other people are around.
Ask him his name and why he is following you.
Try and find out if he is mentally ill or homeless or what is his problem.
Then you can use this information when you talk to the police.
It might just be that he is lonely and it is a small town and you bumping in to him is a coincidence.
But it doesn't sound like that.
Get some pepper spray.
>>
>>8421476
I had a neighbor constantly bother me, sexually harass me and even follow me around too. I flipped out one day and screamed at him to fuck off and stop fucking talking to me. He hasn't said a word to me since.

If that isn't enough to stop them, you should also inform the police, just to have a report on record that you complained about this individual. If you can't get a restraining order (it's a worthless piece of paper anyway), you should at least have law enforcement aware this is a problem.

I'd arm up as well, depending on where you live:

>pepper spray
Sabre Red brand OC is best.

>a rapid draw knife
Ka-Bar TDI's are good. I carry the Hellfire model. A knife is a last resort defense weapon. You should not rely solely on a knife.

>a Taser
The Taser Pulse is affordable and Taser will replace your used Taser for free if you abandon it at the scene to get away. Tasers are often prone to failure depending on what your attacker is wearing (thick clothing) or both prongs don't connect with the skin.

>a firearm
Ideal for any and all defense needs. A pistol will guarantee the threat is stopped. Something compact, in 9mm, with hollowpoints. Never carry it in a purse or bag. Carry it attached somewhere on your body. Find a holster you like. Find a Pink Pistols (pro-gun LGBT organization) chapter to help you out.
>>
File: ARMED-TO-THE-TEETH-MODEL.jpg (90KB, 468x688px) Image search: [Google]
ARMED-TO-THE-TEETH-MODEL.jpg
90KB, 468x688px
>>8421883
mfw
>>
>>8421476
give it some time
>>
>>8421476
Hes just a nice man trying to show his love. Take him out for some coffee, and explain your situation to him rationally and calmly.

JK dont fucking do that go to the police with a name/picture/address. Other anons have listed self defense weapons get that shit too. Best of luck to you, try not to get raped to death.
>>
>>8421531
kek
>>
>>8421476
it's probably best just to wait a year or two to see if it's a legitimate threat
>>
>>8421883
carrying a knife is autism
>>
I don't know his name and I think he's homeless, def has that look. I think he's got a mental thing cause he talks a bit weird and is strange in general.

This might sound dumb but a hotline I called recommend calling the police when he's around, but I feel too shy to do that. Like what if he fucks off soon or if I do get the courage to tell him to stop and he does?

Why can't someone cute stalk me (._.')
>>
>>8422993
You're retarded.
>>
>>8421476
welp looks like cara found a new love interest.
>>
File: 453980345.png (1MB, 884x1024px) Image search: [Google]
453980345.png
1MB, 884x1024px
>>8423215
Samantha used to spam me all the time like six months ago, actually. We only live a few hours away from each other.
>>
>>8423230
you guys should just kiss already.
>>
>>8423230
What do you mean spam you?
>>
File: 1496026562524.jpg (23KB, 489x423px) Image search: [Google]
1496026562524.jpg
23KB, 489x423px
>>8423230
This, cara poster wouldn't even talk to me. Seems like I mostly attract 45 year old creepy men.
>>
>>8423262
I wouldn't call it spam. I just msged cara on kik every now and then to see if they're just trolling here or something. And it was like 9 months ago
>>
>>8423230
>Samantha used to spam me all the time
and the stalker becomes the stalkee
>>
>>8421506
why, what happened to you?
>>
>>8421476
Step 1: go to police
Step 2: get a gun
I personally recommend Bersa Thunder or .38 snubbie revolver.
Don't get LCP or other super compact guns because they are too hard to control for noobs.
Train regularly. Later you can get shotgun for home defence and go to self defence classes.
>>
>>8421883
>Something compact
lol no, she is probably never fired a gun
>>
>>8421476
Jesus Christ Samantha your life just doesn't stop throwing shit at you does it?
>>
>>8425145
I carry a Glock 19. It's considered a 'compact'. There's nothing wrong with its size, easy to control and easier to conceal than a full size pistol.
>>
File: face-with-tears-of-joy.png (58KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
face-with-tears-of-joy.png
58KB, 256x256px
>>8425152
Nope I thought the dead mother and then diabetes at age 22 would be enough but I'm in a homeless shelter too
>>
>>8423197
Yeah that's absolutely terrible advice, he could get violent, and even if he'll doesn't you'd have to physically restrain him so he doesn't leave until the cops arrive, that won't happen.

I assume you don't know who he is and the police needs at least a name, but what you could do is surreptitiously take pictures of him, give it to them and they could identify him that way.
Do NOT take the pictures yourself though, he'll obviously see you, get a friend to do it from another angle, who he's never seen you with so he doesn't get suspicious.
>>
>>8425696
>but I'm in a homeless shelter too
Did you have to get F on your ID for that or is it a unisex shelter or something?
>>
>>8421476
find her /tttt/ posts and talk her into transitioning
>>
>>8425757
Also, don't bother with a gun or knife. He would just grab it from you and that would just be your gun/knife in his hand, don't let it come to that.
Do get top tier pepper spray.
Let the police do its thing and see if he goes away, and if he doesn't, go talk to a lawyer.
>>
>>8425774
I still have M on mine, I've not changed it yet. Its a women's shelter, everyone I talked to said they take transwomen and well here I am.
>>
>>8425757
I've gotten two pictures of him while he was looking in the other direction. It is hard to snap them though cause he's ALWAYS looking at me.
>>
File: LITTLEWITCHACADEMIA!!.jpg (34KB, 426x262px) Image search: [Google]
LITTLEWITCHACADEMIA!!.jpg
34KB, 426x262px
>>8423230
Stop BEING WEIRD!
>>
>>8423215
Genuinely curious, how do I get in touch with Cara poster? Not trying to troll or anything, just seems like an interesting conversation.

Kik?
>>
Maybe he think you're a prostitute
>>
>>8426016
Wew there
>>
>>8425676
Forgot that americans call medium size "compact". G17 is good if you are dedicated CC-er. Something smaller and in lighter caliber would be better for beginner IMO.
>>
>>8425869
kek I love those anon.
Keep making them, this kind of art portrays cara's 7 year old boy autistic soul.
>>
>>8425979
Why would you wanna contact cara poster? Contact somebody good like Dan Pena or Elon Musk.
>>
>>8425696
Shit.
If I wasn't a shut-in NEET repressing tranny living in a third world country with my sick mom I would help you out.

Also I know how shitty diabetes is.
>>
File: 4564573.png (818KB, 718x1112px) Image search: [Google]
4564573.png
818KB, 718x1112px
>>8425979
What did you want from me?
>>
>>8425979
Cara isn't nearly as interesting as you'd expect. Don't do it senpai
>>8426496
Thanks. I'll probably be okay though, the people there are okay.
>>
File: 8897908.png (1MB, 962x1248px) Image search: [Google]
8897908.png
1MB, 962x1248px
>>8426676
?
i never even responded to you.
>>
>>8426695
Get lost Cara
>>
>people here recommending a suicidal tranny buy a gun
Can't tell if you're malicious or just retards.
>>
>>8427647
Not the first time it's happened.
>>
>>8427647
Im a suicidal tranny and I own 4. Ooooohhhhh
>>
>>8426703
>yfw sam wants to fug cara
>>
>>8427647
This t b h

Gonna go talk to the police tomorrow he was really bad today. Came within two feet a couple times.. all I can really make out when he mumbles is girl. Like if he sees me in the streets he will stop sit down stare and follow me.
>>
>>8427886
Good luck.
>>
File: litlleacdemaianwitch!!.jpg (25KB, 426x262px) Image search: [Google]
litlleacdemaianwitch!!.jpg
25KB, 426x262px
>>8426575
>>8426695
EARL TRANSISTINORS MUST DIE!! AGP AGP NOT HTRSTSTS
>>
>>8426575
Just curious about you, what's real, what's not. Trying not to sound like a creep here.
>>
File: drinking_with_cardan.jpg (112KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
drinking_with_cardan.jpg
112KB, 900x563px
bitch I am an irl stalker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqzOSLP7ulY
>>
>>8427647
>tfw crippling depression but also enough arsenal to shoot up 10 schools
>>
>tfw no Samantha gf, why even live
>>
>>8421476
lmao this isn't real. Youre not attractive enough to have a stalker. top lel
>>
>>8429733
She's pretty attractive actually m8.
>>
>>8429727
I'm hard to live with I hear
>>8429733
He looks like his brains been fried a few times
>>8429765
Aweh shucks
>>
Okay there, I went and made a police report. The guy was super helpful and nice, told him the story of whats been happening and gave a couple photos. Really glad I did that. Its documented now and if he gets worse I'll call when he around.
>>
>>8432178
Good. Even if you don't want gun, take classes and have spray/taser on you.
>>
>>8432461
I think I'll get spray I know where I can get some, I'm starting to feel less sad for him and more nervous
>>
File: jesus4.jpg (39KB, 276x399px) Image search: [Google]
jesus4.jpg
39KB, 276x399px
>>8433150
Just suck his dick.
Once he's felt first hand how bad you are at sex and how desperate for love you are he will run screeching in the other direction.
>the best defense is a desperate offense
>>
>>8421476
have you tried not being degenerate?
>>
>>8433192
I feel like hes more the throw acid on your face kinda guy than sex
>>
>>8421476
suck his dick faggot
>>
>>8433338
How do you mean?
>>
>>8433355
is he carrying around a bottle of acid?
i mean...that sounds a little paranoid.
>>
>>8434157
If he is carrying around a bottle of acid would that mean he's a super villain?
>>
>>8434157
I dont think its paranoid to think that a stalker may have mental health issues lmao
>>
>>8434817
This
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.