[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1477900154747.png (78KB, 617x496px) Image search: [Google]
1477900154747.png
78KB, 617x496px
Explain this.
>>
>>8421463
both is retarded, butch is a style identity, you can be any sexual identity. just because butch are most usually lesbian doesn't mean they can't be straight. a het butch isn't gay lmao. its two breeds of tranny duking it out, isn't it? genderfucked in the head
>>
>>8421463
It's "queer".
It's basically a way for cishets to pretend to be lgbt without being lgbt, and thus avoiding the responsibilities and expectations that come with it.
Basically a newer form of female college bisexuals.

Best tot totally ignore these people.
>>
>>8421463
she's saying that if a masculine person dates another masculine person then it is "gay" meaning gay male not lesbian.
she seems to think that if a man is attracted to a butch woman then he must be homosexual.
personally, i think that is a stretch.
i wonder why she's obsessed with this all of a sudden?
did she get dumped by someone?
that's usually what prompts outbursts like this.
>>
What is this shit and why should we care?
>>
>>8421463
A genuine butch would never date a man because it is indeed gay and butches are straight.
>>
>>8421463
typical naive coddled entitled/narcissistic/vain self-indulgent futile and puerile navel-gazing.

most teens/young adults go through this phase and the majority grow out of it when they realize the world doesn't revolve around their opinions.
though with the internet and social media constantly giving them an audience of never-ending positive reinforcement... this later half of the millennial generation seems to be going in a new and interesting direction... it will be interesting to see how it turns out for them...
I'm predicting an entire generation of shut-ins.
Maybe someday they will call them "the lost generation".

One good thing is that they might help keep the population down since a lot of them seem too afraid of raping each other to actually have sex.
>>
>>8421463
kek in an attempt to be queer and progressive she's managed to say something regressive and offensive
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 300x168px)
giphy.gif
2MB, 300x168px
>>8421463
>masculine women are men
>>
>>8421636
I'm honestly embarrassed of bein' tossed in with the virtue signaling fags. Let's get rid of the fucking Q and keep it at four letters.

t. lolrandomtranny
>>
It's almost like putting people in clearly deliminated boxes makes no sense because people are more complex than that.

Really makes one use the ol' noggin, huh?
>>
File: YES YES YES.gif (968KB, 380x262px)
YES YES YES.gif
968KB, 380x262px
>>8421711
>Let's get rid of the fucking Q and keep it at four letters.
let's get rid of the allies too, they facilitate this shit.
>>
>>8421463
retarded.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.