[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cannot deal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: gay-parade-19903348.jpg (158KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
gay-parade-19903348.jpg
158KB, 1300x957px
im a gay but when i see gays in public or whenever they come up in conversation i am nothing but negative toward them. i hate the fashion, the gay lisp, the flamboyance, but most of all the pretentiousness and the expectation of special treatment.

i can forgive the rest, i even dress flamboyantly myself, but i feel like once you start telling me how i need to act around you all bets are off. and since society has moved me to a set, stringent set of rules around gays, im pretty much going full on Hitler KKK on them. expunge them. seriously. i wanna take a broom and beat you all back into the closet like me, where you belong.

i don't hate myself. never even slightly dealt with that issue. it never even occurred to me to feel shame or hate myself for being gay or feel "different". i'm fairly certain that it's the ones out there who need to be defined by it and need to use it as an excuse to dictate the behavior of others (through threat of social expulsion) that hate themselves.

if you're bitching out to society, going and crying to the gods of political correctness in order to garner socially bestowed special privileges and powers over others, especially considering that they don't even come through any merits of your own, then you're not just PART of the problem, you ARE the problem.

you're the kid that tells on the teacher that everyone hates. youre the rat. you're the fink. you're slime and you can't stand on your own merits so you run and cry to "The Man" to fight your little fights for you?

why? you are awful. im sorry.

none of this applies to closeted gays, or open gays who don't make homosexuality the defining issue of their lives, don't expect special treatment, and can put up with being called "fag" without running to their new age vegan buddhist psychotherapist
>>
and yet in other ways i think getting gay is cool. if only gays weren't so horrible and decrepit souls, all would be fine. getting gay is just a nice, open minded thing to do. i don't care what others say about it. living a "gay lifestyle" is a mental illness tho sorry :(
>>
>>8419408
>the pretentiousness and the expectation of special treatment
you mean like how they make a blog post and expect everyone to read it and give a shit?
>>
>>8419415
no faggot because that's basically what this fucking site is for. more like when they make blogposts on the fucking street, right in my face, in a setting and form that's totally inappropriate for the world, dumbass
>>
>>8419421
yeah that never happened.
>>
File: fuckfuck.png (440KB, 820x615px) Image search: [Google]
fuckfuck.png
440KB, 820x615px
Happy pride month!!
>>
>>8419423
what world do you live in? that's practically what our society is training them to do and they do it every fucking day.

"that never happened" do you even go outside you fucking walking homosexual fedora?
>>
Im this but mtf
>>
>>8419434
no one has ever "made a blogpost on the fucking street, right in your face" because no one cares what you think
>>
File: 16-caitlyn-jenner.w529.h529.jpg (68KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
16-caitlyn-jenner.w529.h529.jpg
68KB, 529x529px
>>8419440
I don't wanna be associated with Caitlyn or any of the activist bitches either. They're kinda...embarrassing.
>>
>>8419450
really? what the fuck is the "gay pride parade"? a fucking blizzard of snowflakes all making a public blog post in teh street about how fucked up and special they are.

beyond that, you giant sperger, every gay is basically obsessed with their gayness and makes everything in their lives about their gayness. yes they do. it doesn't matter how many stupid gaslighting responses you try to sell here. everyone knows it's bullshit. you're either 15 years old and never been out of your house or you're a literal potato with extra chromosomes.
>>
>>8419440
i'd love to be a woman. i feel like i was a woman in my previous lives or something. i really don't dress up like a loser though or mutilate myself. that's sick :(
>>
>>8419456
I would respect Jenner if instead of sinking untold thousands of dollars into surgery she made the slightest effort to not sound like a (male) gremlin from some cheesy horror movie.
>>
>I don't hate myself but I want everyone else to hate themselves

lolok
>>
>>8419462
no one cares what you think about pride
>>
>>8419515
WRONG. i don't want anyone to hate themselves. i want them to stop making their fucking problems my fucking problems. period.
>>8419522
> "pride"
mmmmmmmmkay
>>
>>8419529
no one is making anything your problem because no one cares what you think.
you're just a bitter pathetic old attention whore who thinks everything is about you when
no
one
cares
what
you
think
>>
>>8419541
wut?
what an ignorant comment this is. how are you to say what people that i meet on the street and in social situations have to say to me or what they think, or what they care about? what an ignorant, delusional comment to make. you're clearly trying to convince yourself that your own delusions about your life and your behavior are true and real. but guess what? they're not. the stuff im saying? that's the reality. that's whats out there. that's whats on the streets and thats whats in the movies and on TV. this is the shit people are being confronted with everyday and people like you are gonna have to get your shit together if society is to not take a giant step backwards and begin beating gays in the street. because with people like you out there you're giving us all a bad name. you're the worst of the worst. you're delusional and you're pissed off and you literally make gay people like me want to go out and gay bash :(
>>
>mfw you can hear a group of faggots coming before you see one
>>
>>8419552
tl;dr
>>
>>8419572
lol be serious yeah you did, you just don't have an comeback
>>
>>8419557
It's the same with trannies tbqh. And it's even worse, because I've gotten used to gay fashion voice, but not to the "beta nerd trying to sound like an anime girl" voice.
>>
>>8419577
why would i try and read your rambling long-ass run-on sentence when i don't care what you think?
>>
>>8419604
yawn
>>
>>8419584
I barely see trannies in packs where I live but the voice does get to me. Basically what >>8419467
said.

I've had my fair share of tranny partners but the voice is just something I can't get over.
>inb4 chaser REEEE
>>
>>8419634
Have you ever had a trans partner with a good or decent voice?
>>
>>8419671
Really its about 50/50 I try to be good to all my lovers but if they have a bad voice I'll just pump and dump its just more about getting off at that point.

If I have a trans partner who pass really well and then have a soft voice as well its perfect I stay around for longer then and I like seeing them other times for dates and going out. I can actually connect with them. Instead of having their voice grate on me.
>>
Here I had hoped that OP would come with an intelligent post hammering on the evils of forced expectations, the evils of intersectionality and political correctness, but instead it's another "bash the fags" post.

I had such high hopes when I read "society has moved me to a set, stringent set of rules around gays", like finally someone was gonna tear down the PC status quo, but alas I was left severely disappointed.
>>
>>8419856
fags are gross though what benefit are they to society?
>>
>>8419856
i am not the poster but i think he is not really on "bash the fags",he is more of, "I hate association with personalities i came to despise" kind of.
>>
File: IMG_1699.gif (532KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1699.gif
532KB, 245x180px
>>8419462
The lack of education in this post is overwhelming
>>
>>8419869
Nobody likes flamers, but here I had hoped that OP would tackle a deeper issue, namely the portrayal of gays in media and culture as effeminate bitchy queens, or the taught "bitch and moan" attitude coming from critical theory, or social justice and intersectionality having latched onto this movement turning it allergic to criticism.

I mean he could have done that, but instead he decided to endlessly whine about flamers.
>>
>>8419408
How about someone that just doesn't put up with being called a fag, but won't run to anyone and rather confront themselves the person who called them a fag ?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.