[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cure AGP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1496539315549.png (109KB, 435x312px) Image search: [Google]
1496539315549.png
109KB, 435x312px
There has to be someway to stop fapping to myself as a girl and then spiraling into depression.

Hardmode: no hrt
>>
>>8418239
killing ourselves is the only option.
>>
>>8418239
Suicide
>>
hrt but no transition
>>
>>8418239
Do GOSMAD (Gallon of soy milk a day). It'll cure you of your agp.
>>
>>8418239
There is no way, apart from sadness.
The trick is to accept life is suffering and to realise even if you take HRT, the world sucks.
>>
1. Live a life outside of fetishism
2. Eat porridge and jog every single day
3. Leave 4chan

I somehow blundered my way onto the first two, by hook or by crook. But the third one eludes me...
>>
File: agp.jpg (551KB, 2500x1600px) Image search: [Google]
agp.jpg
551KB, 2500x1600px
>>8418239
There is no cure. You can only repress or take tit tacs.
You can try to forget about AGP by focusing on something you are passionate about in life but AGP dysphoria will always come back when you get triggered. e.g.) seeing a smoll qt cis grill doing grilly things.
Either way is hard mode so you have to think about passbility, ability to repress, lifestyle, etc to make the decision you won't regret.
https://discord.gg/F2wu7hx
>>
>>8419587
>You can only repress or take tit tacs.
Untrue!
>>
>>8419587
What a shitty life. I have a slim chance at passing and it kills me.
>>
>>8419610
plz tell me how to cure AGP
>>
>>8419619
You can embrace it without skittles!
>>
>>8419623
that's how hons who started at 40-50 are born
>>
>>8419619
ask the pedophiles and zoophiles and furfags & adbl lovers how well curing a fetish is going

people who say it's for life are lying though, you can recover to liking vanilla shit and forming normal relationships from there if you have no real GD inb4 meta-attraction shitposter pipes up
>>
>>8419636
That's just repression...
>>
>>8418239
hey that's my image
it's copyrighted
>>
>>8419630
That's the opposite of how hons are born!
>>
>>8419636
>tfw been AGP since age 6 and it's always been stronger than other attractions
>lost to dysphoria at 24
>>8419649
no it's not, it's exactly how it happens
if you don't repress AGP completely it will eventually change your gender identity enough to make you dysphoric
so you can't really manage it with just crossdressing or whatever
>>
>>8419664
>no it's not, it's exactly how it happens
>if you don't repress AGP completely it will eventually change your gender identity enough to make you dysphoric
[citation needed]
>>
>>8419668
>>if you don't repress AGP completely it will eventually change your gender identity enough to make you dysphoric
I wasn't dysphoric at 12 and now I am at 22.
>>
>>8419686
Non sequiter.
>>
>>8419692
their gender identity probably changed enough to make them dysphoric?
>>
Stop masturbating so often, limit it to twice a week
Find ways of increasing your testosterone through diet and exercise. Afterwards you'll feel stupid you ever even had this problem
>>
>>8419930
i love seeing posts like this as someone whos been AGP since before puberty and who barely has any other sexuality
>>
>>8419937
did you fix your AGP? did you transition?
>>
>>8419937
If you developed AGP earlier in life it's harder to manage because a). formative years and b). time to present.

Thoughts reinforce over time.
>>
>>8419942
i lost to dysphoria and started hrt a while ago at 24, only had one brief relationship my whole life
idk if I'll go all the way but i feel better now
and AGP hasn't gone anywhere at 6 months but feminization feels good obviously
>>
>>8419630
this.... this desu.
Im afraid that if I don't transition in 20s, i would repress till 50s and then become a bruce jenner meme.
https://discord.gg/F2wu7hx
>>
>>8419636
My sexual libido is almost non existent from spiro. I still want to be a grill and have dysphoria.I think AGP is more than just a fetish.
>>
>>8419954
so it;s submitting to your fetish completely instead, nice cure!
>>
>>8420052
>Implying they're not trans if they experience dysphoria
Blanchfags pls die
>>
>>8420023
[spoiler]Or maybe you're just trans and always were, regardless of your fetish[/spoiler]
>>
>>8418239
Do what thou wilt.
Depression, I assume is a consequence not of fapping but of internally rejecting the act.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.