[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sggen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

File: download.png (1KB, 204x136px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1KB, 204x136px
Any singaporeans? What letter are you?
>>
>>8417648
Aren't you an islamic country though?
>>
>>8417651
Yes but not all of us practise islam
>>
>>8417651
no, we got kicked out of our neighbours up north

yeah, that one with the money stealing ministers and "sex with nine year olds is okay"
>>
>>8417648
are you literally the only other sg person here

sup, mtf reporting
>>
>>8417748
not sure which is why I started the thread, mtf too, how far are you into transitioning?
>>
>>8417648
Bi twink here. I live in europe thou. 3 of us now yay
>>
>>8418105
i'm about a year hrt

are you the poor confused kid who's 16 and a half
>>8418118
yeah stay in europe, no point being here
>>
>>8417743
that was the craziest fucking thing ive ever seen/heard

>sex with 9 year olds is ok because 9 is basically 12 and 12 is basically 18

I S L A M
S
L
A
M
>>
>>8418170
No, I'm the 30+ yo hon
>>
>>8417651
The number of muslims are smaller than the number of fedora tippers
I don't really care for lgbt,but I really hate the conservacucks that try to jail fags for having sex
>>
>>8418170
Do you know of any other trans irl?
>>
>>8418191
shit. there's a lost 16.5 year old lurking here. gotta help them.
>>8418225
uh mostly eggs, I'm an egg magnet
>>8418178
i haven't even gotten to the part where they hired a dude with his magic coconuts to find the missing planes

islamic logic is the age doesn't matter as long as she's "married" bc fucking a nine year old sold into marriage with you is less messed up than having sex with an adult outside wedlock
>>
>>8418241
Mohammed was praised as virtuous for waiting 3 years until his bride is 9 to fuck her. True bastion of humanity right there
>>
>>8418241
How old are the eggs normally? Anyone got kicked out of homes? Back in the day, getting kicked out and suicide were way common
>>
>>8417648
Cis lesbian, not out IRL
Anyone thinking of going to Pride events?
>>
>>8418382
they're eggs, so they're not even transitioning

they're 18-25

i wouldn't what the being kicked out stats are, i just know a ton of trans prostitutes are a)malay b)under 18, so obviously nothing's changed within that community
>>
>>8418423
you mean pink dot? because that's the only one isn't it

lololol might have IC checks what gives, who's wasting all this manpower on this shit
>>
>>8418429
I was also thinking of IndigNation but that seems to be a more media-oriented deal with LGBT movie screenings and seminars about LGBT issues.
Honestly the whole change about only citizens/PRs being able to attend is pretty transparent, they want to keep it from growing enough to be a lobbying force
>>
>>8418424
But do they intend to transition? Where do you get your titty skittles from?
>>
>>8418423
Never went to 1 before, what's it like?
>>
>>8418423
How old are you? Do people ask you why don't you have a bf?
>>
>>8418544
I've never had the opportunity to go! I just read what their event lineup was like for last year's. It sounds really cool but it would be awkward going alone.
>>8418548
I'm 23, in last year of university. Nobody really cares in my class since we're all focused on education but having to lie through my teeth for questions like "what kind of guy do you like" during idle chit chat sucks.

There's a cis gay guy in my class but he's a) from Indonesia and b) is only out to a few people so it's not like I can ask him.
>>
>>8418587
Do you have other cis lesbian friends you can relate to?
>>
>>8418706
Only online, I'm in a LDR with an American.
>>
I'm very interested in Singapore, but not Singaporean. Around ~2 years ago, I read a variety of historical sources on Singapore and wrote multiple essays on modern Singaporean politics.
>>
>>8417648
>singapore
Enjoy your FGM.
>>
>>8418738
I was really interested because I stumbled across all this stuff about how "cosmopolitan" and "modern" it was and I thought it sounded like a really interesting mix of cultures that would be really fun to visit. I even day-dreamed about staying for a few months or a year.. then I found out all the anti-gay conservative bullshit and changed my mind. Bleh.
I'm not even flamboyant or anything, everyone thinks I'm straight until I tell them otherwise, so I could still go and have a no trouble at all, and probably have a fun time.. but my enthusiasm is just gone.
>>
>>8418768
I visited. It's kind of a disturbing place, very clinical and psychologically cold. Food's good, though.
>>
>>8418768
If you do visit, don't have sex the spf or sex police force will catch and put you in a jail cell
>>
>>8418806
People there tend to be more welcoming once you have proven yourself to be loaded with cash
>>
>>8418178
Wait. If you have sex with two 9 y/o, doesn't that count as 18?
>>
>>8418473
they're struggling with the acceptance bit and my openness probably triggered a ton of their repressed thoughts

i self med frigging hell

>>8418587
that's unfortunate and irksome

has anyone started to catch on that you aren't straight, though
>>
>>8419888
I don't think so? I hope not anyway. I'm like a soft butch with long hair.
>>
>>8419888
Rest assured, no one on this board has triggered (hate this word) me. Rather it is more of confusion (of whether I'm really trans or not) , sadness (that I'm not a girl) and self realization that has gotten to me. It is, at the end of the day, my fault that I found this board. Because if I had not, I would be enjoying the holidays and studying.Considering seeing a counselor once JC reopens after holidays or maybe I'll repress for the rest of my life. I really need to stop all of this before it affects my studies, because otherwise there'll be nothing left for me to be happy about. So hopefully I get this all figured out within the june hols.
>>8418241
What's an egg?

If you don't see me respond much it's because the mods IP banned me and it's a bit difficult bypassing the bans. (sorry for evading the ban)
>>
>>8420540
wait, why tf did you get IP banned, lmao
i say triggered bc they literally started thinking about transition and their options bc i was around so often

also, like, take it from me, it's hard to function and study when you're all dysphoric and shit, and whether you're trans?

it's simple really, if you want a female body, then you are trans, but whether you transition, is your call. whether you found this board or not, at some point either at 20, or 40, you would've had these thoughts. better now than half your life away.

honestly, you could try repressing but you'd bury yourself in misery, but there's always an option of going on HRT but not socially/legally transitioning. it'll help you feel less shitty, at least.

also an egg's like someone who is basically trans in denial
>>
>>8420602
Banned for not being 18. I think soon enough I will be range banned.
>>
>>8420269
dunno, years of like "ew guys" or showing no interest might give it away :P

does your uni not even have an unofficial lgbt society, or something
>>
>>8420602
This, I dropped out of jc many yrs ago due to dysphoria and shit
>>
>>8420632
From my personal experience in public schools in singapore, you would be lucky if they don't expel you, but my experience was 10 years ago so idk
>>
>>8422294
yeah, but university's a whole diff story, i know someone who runs NTU's (formerly official) LGBT society
>>
>>8419888
Do you or they have bfs and such?
>>
>>8418747
I thought singapore was western and wouldn't do fgm?
>>
>>8423403
some muslims do it which is like 10% of the population, so the memes really don't make sense

>>8423310
of the eggs i know uh

one is going to be married to a woman
one is autistic af
one is socially awkward and almost a NEET
two are perverts

don't remember any others off the top of my head

also no i don't have a bf/ gf yet
>>
>>8423475
>one is going to be married to a woman
Gosh, wonder how that's gonna turn out in the future
>>
>>8424788
probably a divorce

his wife-to-be already knows he's trans, but he's repressing to stay with her

disaster in a nutshell
>>
>>8423475
Are the eggs all severely depressed?
>>
>>8427833
pretty much

haven't seen a non depressed egg, ever
>>
File: 1455192215296.jpg (56KB, 600x766px) Image search: [Google]
1455192215296.jpg
56KB, 600x766px
>>8417648
Are there actual gay guys on your country or is everyone a fucking tranny
>>
>Went to a mass in SG once due to a coworker's invite.
>Priests starts the sermon and started talking about how everything that is evil and wrong in the world is the fault of gays and atheists
>Can't believe what I'm hearing.
>People all around nods in agreement with the pastor
>Thought, hey maybe this is a one time thing
>4 more mass attendance after and it's still the same thing
>Blaming the gays and atheists for everything
>Encouraged people to wear black for Pink Dot as a sign of retaliation to the sinners.

Sure you're not an islamic country but god damn. Even your catholics/christians are fucked up in the head.
>>
>>8428239
having been forcibly conscripted into the military (non combat)

1/3 of the guys were gay. holy fuck.

>>8428399
people who take religion seriously are pretty fucked up, though the amount of people that go to church, don't listen, or fall asleep are plenty
>>
>>8428399
The worst part is many of them are parents of lgbt kids l-l-like m-mine
>>
>>8427838
So other than the 1 getting married, what is stopping the rest from transitioning?
>>
>>8428655
being either underage (need to be 21 here, sucks balls) or family. asian parents are frigging conservative even if not religious, because a tranny would bring dishonour to the family.
>>
>>8428700
Why not self med?
>>
>>8428710
idk, ask them

probably because they're too scared to transition
>>
>>8428718
More hons joining me soon :/
>>
>>8428735
they won't be a hon if they never transition :)))))))))) or if they're dead.
>>
>>8428751
>Tfw wanna be dead
>>
>>8428761
also i assume you're nonhon until proven otherwise pls
>>
File: 1136769.jpg (38KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1136769.jpg
38KB, 640x427px
>>8420632
That's true, I've never once spoken of attraction to dudes. When prodded to name a guy that is 'my type' I used a picture of a drag queen in boy drag lmao.
Pic related

I study at a smaller uni (not NTU or NUS) so there aren't any official LGBT clubs.
>>8428399
Most Christians that actually go to church regularly tend to be teenage/adult convertees who are super evangelical and annoying; not to mention until recently one of the most popular megachurches in Singapore was a prosperity gospel one.
>>
>>8429641
>When prodded to name a guy that is 'my type' I used a picture of a drag queen in boy drag lmao.
Pic related
Lol I bet the rest be like wtf isn't he gay
>>
>>8429648
What they don't know won't hurt them :^)
>>
>>8423475
A tenth of the population practicing FGM is an awful lot.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.