[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw literally look like pic related, a weird lanky guy with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1473531226112.jpg (96KB, 715x1653px) Image search: [Google]
1473531226112.jpg
96KB, 715x1653px
>tfw literally look like pic related, a weird lanky guy with shitty metalguy hair, long midface, apish forehead, prominent adam's apple and no curves
>tfw already 2 yrs into HRT
Anyone else here a hopeless hon?
>>
That's not a long midface but I feel you
>>
>>8417409
>weird
well, duh
>lanky guy
eat more
>shitty metalguy hair
hair extensions/wig/better hair care
>long midface, apish forehead, prominent adam's apple
FFS - can't believe people still think they can look like a girl without FFS
>no curves
eat more, go to the gym

Some things can't be changed, and are genuine hurdles to transition. Everything you're concerned about can be overcome with relatively little work.
>>
>>8417501
>>long midface,
FFS can't fix long midface, senpai.
>>
>>8417513
s/he doesn't have long midface, senpai
>>
>>8417516
She doesn't but I do which means I am fucked.
>>
>>8417473
>>8417516
wtf thats totes long midface, how is that not long midface?

also op, the only way to improve yourself is to start recording yourself to see how you actually look.
>>
>>8417513
>Maxfac
If maxfac isn't possible, then cheek augmentation (for anterior prominence - breaks up the featureless expanse that many long midfaces are and gives the illusion of shorter length - or lateral prominence to increase width-height ratio), lip lift (obviously), rhinoplasty (subtle upward rotation of the tip can give the illusion of a shorter midface).
>>
>>8417632
How is it long midface? It's not at all. Real life isn't anime.
>>
>>8417756
whatever you say. If that person doesn't have long midface, then i guess i don't either lol.
>>
>>8417516
>>8417589
>>8417756
>>8417767
It depends on the measuring system that you subscribe to. If you're measuring from corner of the eyes to corner of the lips, then s/he has a moderately long midface, but it's absurdly proportioned. If you're measuring from the brow to the bottom of the nose (start of the philtrum) then s/he actually has an extremely short midface, and a very long lower third. A severe upper lip lift and lower lip augmentation (for balance's sake) would probably save him/her.
>>
>>8417409
Welcome to the metalhead club
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.