[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An inconvenient truth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1494755565250.jpg (315KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1494755565250.jpg
315KB, 2048x2048px
You will always be a man. If you didn't transition during puberty you arn't really trans and are just doing it to be special. Real trans women like jazz transitioned at a young age because they were born in the wrong body. If you transitioned after you became a man, it's because you were a failure as a man, are some sicko fetishist, an avid anime watcher or all three. Disgusting. You couldn't make as a man, and want to become a women because you think the grass is greener.

This is an indisputable fact, debate me if you want, but you are wrong.
>>
>>8416895
Half right. Even transitioning during puberty means you're a man.
>>
File: handsome-husband-sad.png (46KB, 373x312px) Image search: [Google]
handsome-husband-sad.png
46KB, 373x312px
>>8416895
>>8417206
Oh... okay.....
>>
>>8417206
I think some people might be scared to take the plunge and may wait up to a year before the pain of seeing themselves become manly becomes too much.
>>
I am this one tbqh
>it's because you were a failure as a man
What did I win?
>>
>>8417254
Stop allowing people to bully you :| tbqh you need to get off the chans and live your happy cis girl life this place is for the unpassable and the demented
>>
>>8417280
I learned about trans stuff at 16 and spent 5 years trying to hold out against my feelings. Didn't help that my father absolutely loathes gays.
>>
>>8416895
You will always be a broken record. If you didn't troll during puberty you arn't really controversial and are just aping it to be special. Real trolls like jazz schemed at a young age because they were born in the wrong society. If you trolled after you became a manchild, it's because you were a failure as a man, are some sicko fetishist, an avid anime watcher or all three. Disgusting. You couldn't make as a man, and want to become a troll because you think the grass is greener.

This is an indisputable fact, debate me if you want, but you are wrong.
>>
>>8417319
so much this
i felt like shit when i was on here almost every day and people told me i'm an unpassable mess
now i just come here every once and again to give people advice and live a happy life with great friends and a loving bf
>>
>>8417327
LOL, this.
>>
>>8416895
[citation needed]
>>
I mean I was unhappy with this life since Kindergarten. I kind of accepted fate for 17 years, figured I'd end up sleeping on the train tracks before I turned 20. Until I discovered there actually were ways to pass as a tranny, I learned of trannies in general at 14, but assumed they were all ugly hons until I was proven wrong at 18 and saw there was something I could do about it. Took an extra 4 years to figure out how to spend my life and move out of parents house so I could buy my hormones without constant invasion. I worry everyday that I took too long. I recently went back through old facebook photos however and discovered that I've sadly always looked this ugly. I guess I feel a bit better, then...
>>
File: 1496527485437.png (1MB, 676x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1496527485437.png
1MB, 676x1228px
>>8417327
>t. Butthurt hon
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.