[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this true? Maybe you're not gay after all?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3553.jpg (719KB, 540x4347px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3553.jpg
719KB, 540x4347px
Is this true? Maybe you're not gay after all?
>>
>>8416475
no i'm just failed male and want to be a girl
>>
What about the gay people that weren't touched?
What about the straight people that were?
>>
>>8416475
this shit always makes me laugh because I lived with my dad only, was never touched, and still ended up a tranny. Pretty sure that this hypothesis is literally out of the ass of whoever came up with it no matter how much some people want it to be true.
>>
>>8416475
my dad wasn't there for a large part of my childhood but I was never molested or anything
I just started noticing boys instead or girls
>>
>>8416475
What about if I got little attention from my father as I got older, but wasn't touched/molested.
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>8416475
>>
>>8416620
Op's comic applies still. Youre not a faggot.
>>
>>8416491
They never had an answer for that one, except moving the goalposts.
>>
>>8416475
>>8416491

My BF was raped by a woman, how does that translate?
>>
>>8416475
wanting to get plowed by dicc is not fatherly love what
>>
>>8416475
i was raised on dick milk
it is more nourishing than breast milk
>>
>>8416475

Had a great relationship with both my parents growing up, never got molested etc...

Then, I turn 25 and "BAM", I'm Bisexual.

Didn't even see it coming, either.

Makes me seriously question both the nature and nurture aspects of sexuality. I haven't got a fucking clue which is more influential.
>>
>>8416475

Done.
I got my uncle to confess that he molested me (even though he never did) and spend time with my father. What should I do next?
>>
>>8416615
What if never noticed anyone?
>>
>>8416475
thanks to you I understand the mind of the gatekeeper a little better
now I just need to figure out how to use this information to my advantage to get hormones from them
>>
It's kind of true but the ending isn't. Even if you figure it out you will still be gay for the rest of your life. You can try to be attracted to the opposite sex but you will never lose attraction for the same sex.

Also a lot of gay people were not molested and had both parents growing up.
>>
>>8417526
That's pretty much me, I came out as bi at 24 when I got my first boyfriend. I think it's just because I had a gf from a very young age and we stayed together for so long that I never considered dating anyone else.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.