[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AGP isn't a thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: brendanfraser.png (685KB, 1024x722px) Image search: [Google]
brendanfraser.png
685KB, 1024x722px
Who doesn't find being a better version of themselves sexually attractive?

Men do it, they go to the gym, lift, get cut. Women do it, they go shopping, put on make up. We all find it hot to look hot.
>>
>>8415923
>falseagp thinks just because she isn't more attracted to herself than to her partner then nobody is
>>
>>8415923

But who spends time masturbating to their ideal self besides people who have cross-gender AGP/AAP?
>>
>>8415923
I've spent the last few days debunking Blanchardians in debates on this board but I can't deny autogynephilia as in the fetish is real. Normative cis women aren't turned on by, say, imagining themselves as waitresses in hyper girly non-sexualized outfits, or as maids cleaning a house. This doesn't mean Blanchard's typology is right, but that this fetish is real and that a lot of trans people develop it for some reason. One hypothesis is that it's a repression mechanism but we can't be sure.

There are also a lot of cishet AGPs who happily live out their lives as cishets.
>>
>>8416145
> Normative cis women aren't turned on by, say, imagining themselves as waitresses in hyper girly non-sexualized outfits

Debatable
>>
>>8416155
Maybe that's a bad example then. Basically AGP means you can get turned on by incredibly mundane, dull things just because they're strongly associated with femininity. Like attending a knitting circle.
>>
>>8416155
VERY debatable. Infact, for a girl with so much exposure to places like 4chan, it's probably quite common.

>>8416145
I'm actually AGP myself (with dysphoria, as an exckusive fetish.) Explain how you have "debunked" AGP anymore than the brain BSTc papers have "confirmed" the current narrative?
>>
>>8416166
Some girls out there absolutely love and are obsessed with femininity! There'd be a lot more if not for feminism! Social issues, just like trans people. Being feminine *even if you are a cis girl* these days is being an oppressor.
>>
>>8416166
>Basically AGP means you can get turned on by incredibly mundane, dull things just because they're strongly associated with femininity. Like attending a knitting circle.
Can confirm. God I hate myself so much.
>>
>>8416166
I get turned on by the thought of being a girl who gets forced to act feminine or wear skimpy clothes or who finds herself incredibly horny. There don't even need to be other people in the scene. It's what she experiences and thinking about being a hot girl going through that which turns me on.

Is that a good example of being AGP in a way cis women aren't?
>>
>>8416177
>I'm actually AGP myself (with dysphoria, as an exckusive fetish.) Explain how you have "debunked" AGP anymore than the brain BSTc papers have "confirmed" the current narrative?
There are a ton more papers than just the BSTc ones. There are quite a few differences regardless of orientation. It is an incredible stretch that having a fetish caused all of these changes. AGP-as-an-orientation can't even account for why it would "feminize" the individual's brain in the first place.
http://www.hawaii.edu/PCSS/biblio/articles/2015to2019/2016-transsexualism.html

Two of the papers in that link are specifically about androphiles, but most are about both groups.

>>8416182
Most studies have shown that some 75% of gynephilic transwomen and 25% of androphilic transwomen are or were at some point AGP. I'm willing to bet those rates aren't anywhere close to the rates at which cis women are AGP.

>>8416190
I think so, but I've heard a lot of people arguing that cis women often are turned on by posing in lingerie if they're doing it in preparation for a sexual encounter.
>>
>>8416223
>I've heard a lot of people arguing that cis women often are turned on by posing in lingerie if they're doing it in preparation for a sexual encounter.
I've heard that too but for me it's not that at all. A sexual encounter too can make it hotter so maybe they could say I'm just not connecting the fantasy and the thought of a sexual encounter directly, but it doesn't feel like that. It feels hot in itself, just the thought of her being so horny and fingering herself or feeling so exposed in her skimpy clothes and looking so sexy.

I can't imagine that's anything like normal cis female fantasies. It's like a dominant male's fantasy except I'm the girl.
>>
>>8416177
>Infact, for a girl with so much exposure to places like 4chan, it's probably quite common.
How so?
>>
>>8416190
>Is that a good example of being AGP in a way cis women aren't?
no.

It's common for "not that kind of girl" to have fantasies of being that kind of girl
>>
>>8419838
What kind of girl?
>>
>>8415923
Isn't AGP just Autosexual?
>>
>>8426020
It's a specific kind of autosexual.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.