[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Feral nazis serve elected warlord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaD2ycNs6YU
Ruin a kids life in public and online. Who is btw a virgin so hes not even officially gay. Why do russians hate everything beutiful that god creates, are they literally goblins?
> Update on nazis: They are still awful losers and worse than these jews.
>>
>>8415817
> gang of feral nazi larve kidnap 15 y o gay boy in public by faking a dating profile. lynching and humiliation ensues - mature hive matriarch interrupts. But to aid the NAZIS and hate on the poor boy more

few bad apples i know..
>>
>>8415817
Russia is gayhating for political reasons, its the same shit as in EU, except they pretend to uphold morale and be anti-gay while west ponders to gay pretending to be progressive while importing gay-hating muslims.
>>
Russians aren't bad, they're just poor as shit and culturally more isolated.
>>
>>8415851
who cares, just look at how they behave. they are torturing assaulting and intimidating an innocent person (who's a virgin btw), destroying his life and publically humiliating him online. For good-boy points from an old hag. Nazism is really the pinnacle of cuckery and btfo your will to a "real man" protector. thats cuckery
>>
>>8415906
The Russians are evil at this point. Putin has changed their Republic into a facist Chinese vassal state that has banned certain religions, kills its opposition, and ties success to political advances In flipping off the US.
>>
File: russia19.jpg (241KB, 990x698px)
russia19.jpg
241KB, 990x698px
>>8415817
They may have been homophobes but they just did save that guy from a life of prostitution. Idk senpai I think Russians are less like goblins and more likes misunderstood dwarves.
>>
>>8415906
who cares about what? they are not some bums, its state policy
LGTB is used as distraction from real problems

same thing Sweden is pretending to be pro-LGBT meanwhile bringing in muslim migrants who kill gays
>>
>>8415926
>a facist Chinese vassal state
kek no one will take you seriously if you talk like this m8, Russian military is far more of a threat than Chinese...

>banned certain religions
Scientology is a cancerous parasitic swindler cult and you know it.

>kills its opposition
but where is proofs?

>flipping off the US
The US government is even worse than the Russian government. You do realize the USA has been supporting radical Islamic terror since the 1980s?
>>
>>8415952
Russia supports North Korea wholeheartedly and the One Belt One Road imperialist program. I mean if that's not just sucking Chinese cock politically, I don't know what is. I could care less about the Russian military... we'd both be flying nukes if they used that Russian military in Europe.

As far as the religion thing goes, I was edging to the ban of Jehovah's Witnesses. That's a slippery slope reasoning for banning em.

Killing opposition ... I'll just post a link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_journalists_killed_in_Russia You go research it and come to your own conclusions.

Yeah because supporting rebels against the encroaching USSR in the 1980s was a bad thing.Trying to removing Cold War era opposition dictators in the Middle East was also a bad thing. I guess the 9/11 terrorist incident doesn't exist either.
>>
>>8415888
Stop trying to excuse homophobia, many rich and educated people are homophobes.
>>
>>8415939
>R-Russians are just misunderstood!!1!

You sound like a Muslim apologist
>>
>>8415851
>Russia is gayhating for political reasons
you're fucking retarded, they hate homos for the same reasons muslims and christian niggers from countries like uganda hate them, religious and cultural
but since they're white you're looking for excuses
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.