[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I meet relatively normal trans people irl? I went to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1496968803838.jpg (57KB, 604x377px) Image search: [Google]
1496968803838.jpg
57KB, 604x377px
Where do I meet relatively normal trans people irl? I went to a trans support group once and I will never go to one of those again. I know most trans people aren't completely normal and I'm not either, but every time I meet a trans person irl they are either completely unpassable with like green hair or a 40 year old hon. I just want to met trans people like me irl.
>>
>>8414397
It's not even completely about passing either. I could be friends with an unpassing trans girl that at least put effort into herself, but most don't even do that. I just can't seem to meet any trans people that act remotely like normal human beings.
>>
>>8414405
Let that redpill you just gave yourself sink in.
>>
>>8414410
It's not like I've met every trans person in the world. Just because every one of them I've seen at support groups and the such aren't normal doesn't mean that normal trans people don't exist.
>>
>>8414397
I always hated support groups. Normal trans people usually blend into the background and don't get involved with trans stuff.
>>
>>8414423
have to find them online then meetup irl somehow
they probably are going to be very far away from you though
>>
>>8414442
Yeah I went to support groups back home and it was cringe people central. Then I moved and went psudeo stealth. Now I don't dare go back to a group because I am worried I will end up friends with some cringe bag and be too nice to be mean/break it off.
>>
>>8414397

I looked into going to a trans support group once. It was a larger one as I live in a major city. I checked out the photos on their facebook from past meetings/events and they all seemed to be women who transitioned later in life. Im in my mid twenties. That makes me uncomfortable. Just like it would for a young cis women being the only young person in a group of older cis women.
>>
>>8414468
I think the later transitioning can be a bigger issue than the age itself. Someone who transitioned at age 20 and is now 40 has little in common with someone transitioning at age 40. The woman who's lived half her life since transitioning is probably not going to hang around trans events.
>>
>>8414397
We don't exist anon, thats the big joke of it. I started at 16 and I'm 25 now. I'm not trans in any way except for the pills I take in the morning.

If you pass you disappear into the crowd and just live life. If you don't you become socially trans, an "activist" etc
>>
>>8414397

I'm with ya, while I'm not girlmode *yet*...

I'd personally never go to a support group, just going to PAX was hard enough, Hons aplenty.
I'd love to hang out and swap makeup and tips and go clothing shopping with a fellow tranny. I've only ever met two in my life however, both ftm, one genuine, and one attention seeking faggot.
>>
I want a trans bff tbqh
>>
>>8414397
>went to a support group

There's your problem. Support groups are just that: about getting support. You'll find three kinds of people there:
- Folks just starting out, who will either be scared away or progress to one of the other two.
- Folks who feel they need to pay it forward to the next batch of Type 1.
- The dregs of transdom that will never get to the point where they don't need constant support. These folks tend to make things tough for type 1 and often try to take things over from type 2.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.