[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay city state

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: gayflag.jpg (42KB, 363x466px) Image search: [Google]
gayflag.jpg
42KB, 363x466px
We should be allowed one. A nation, not so much, but a city state, under the vassalage and protection of a much larger one (U.S.A, for example) would be needed

It would also have to be in fairly unpopulated land, and started from the bottom to ground up. Citizens would pay taxes to the city state, which a percentage of would go towards the vassal. Strict immigration, anyone from religion that is homophobic, Christianity, Islam and Judaism springs to mind, shouldn't be allowed in unless they drop their religion.
>>
>>8413765
Would uglyfags like me be allowed?
>>
>>8414003
If you're gay sure
>>
Lets put it in the middle of the west bank
>>
>>8413765
I hope the religion rule would apply to leftist too.
>>
>>8413765
>what is San Francisco
>>
>tfw there already is a gay city state...[spoiler] park[/spoiler]

http://www.ct.gov/deep/cwp/view.asp?a=2716&q=325202&deepNav_GID=1650%20
>>
>>8413765

But why? How would it be any better than a normal gay-friendly city? I don't understand what it would prove or accomplish
>>
>>8413765
>dead within a generation
When will you realize that we're genetic anomalies undeserving of a homeland
>>
>>8414043
Meanwhile, the bisexual/transgender city-state thrives.
>>
>>8413765
No thanks, I'd just like to be not discriminated against in our current society.
>>
>>8413765
Yeah, let's take over St. Pierre and Miqueleon!
>>
>>8414043
>dead within a generation

perfect!
t. drunk/self hating fag
>>
File: Chernobyl_Pripyat_fairground.jpg (75KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
Chernobyl_Pripyat_fairground.jpg
75KB, 800x533px
>>8413765
Hey, why not make it in Trenobyl? Maybe the radiation will have a curative effect?
>>
This should be done, in Gibraltar, now that they're in a massive Quagmire about whether it should be part of Spain or the UK.
>>
>>8413765

Don't we already have our own emirates?

Idk.... I know its not popular to say in many circles here, but I sort of look at faggotry as a vocation rather than a state of being, and I wish others saw it that way too, a sort of guild. I have a lot of respect for breeding males and value them when they act right and actually do the work and make the sacrifice for family to keep the world going. I dont see myself as 'equal' and thats ok. If the subject is sex, than I like to stick to that aspect. I recognize that men need some relief sometimes and I try to be good at it. I feel like my beliefs are out of this time period. I understand that our lives all go through phases, that we are better at somethings at one point at life and better at others later. I will not be as useful for sex when I am older as I am when I am young, so I can then transition to something else that helps men.

Without men who prefer women around, I just feel like I would have no one to comfort and support. I know many despise me, but I also know that no amount of religion or militant values can or ever has un-made what men are, and men like to be taken care of. They can rant about exterminating us all they want but they never have. I dont judge the many by the few.

I just dont think I would like a place where there are no breeding males to tend to. I mean the ones that actually care and are socially responsible enough to make families someday, not the losers who just talk about it in theories. Once they have a woman, then they have no use for me. But until then, sometimes they just need some private relief. Which isnt all about sex either. Sometimes they just need a male they can let out their problems on, someone who will stay loyal, care for them, listen and mind the little things. Trying to challenge them as equals just seems like the same misery they face from their females and not helpful. No one is really equal, and thats ok and natural.
>>
>>8413765
Stupid and unneeded people who think they have good ideas are the reason the world is devolving into a complete mess. You're too much of a coward not to be a vassal? You're too much of a coward to confront yourself to holy texts and see if they really are homophobic ? You deserve neither security, nor freedom, and you will have neither.
>>
>>8414223
>part of Spain
Never gonna happen.
>>
Would be like painting a giant target on ourselves no fuckin thankyou. We can't even have a nightclub without getting shot the fuck up forget a city state
>>
Problem is that there isn't really any habitable, safe, unclaimed land left in the world.
Maybe if you have unlimited money you could create an artificial island in the pacific or try to do something on the coast of Antarctica.
>>
>>8415771
It should be a US state. Parts of states can secede to become new states.
>>
Some gun toting fuck will probably massacre us all in like 4 days
>>
>>8415793
Not if we allow concealed carry.
>>
I wish there was a suburb of Toronto that was known as the "gay" suburb. Thats really all we need
>>
>>8415771
There is plenty of land. It's a big planet. There are already armed, isolationist communes in the wilderness within the USA and Canada.
>>
File: antar1.jpg (156KB, 681x578px) Image search: [Google]
antar1.jpg
156KB, 681x578px
>>8413765
>We should be allowed one.
Found one already.
>>
>>8413765

Anybody else also thinks that the city will crumble under the weight of its own degeneracy.

Say what you want about Christians, but they also keep the most toxic aspects of the gay culture in check.
>>
>>8416162
The toxic nature of Abrahamic ideology is worse than anything a Queer Commune could come up with
>>
>>8416224
Shut up, complete idiot, religious people that try to legitimize homophobia and degenerates are two cancerous sides of the same cancerous coin, nothing more, nothing less
>>
And the worst post of the year goes to...
>>8413765
holy shit
>pay taxes
fuck off.
>>
File: 1486912610457.jpg (49KB, 597x652px) Image search: [Google]
1486912610457.jpg
49KB, 597x652px
>>8413765
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.