[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Chelsea. Say something nice about her titties

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: chelseadagger.jpg (47KB, 439x404px) Image search: [Google]
chelseadagger.jpg
47KB, 439x404px
This is Chelsea. Say something nice about her
titties
>>
>tfw guymode and my hormone tits are bigger
>>
>her
>>
What happened Jack?
>>
She needs to buy a ghetto beauty supply store wig and gain +700 lbs rn. Bitch ain't passin' without no ghetto McDonalds booty.
>>
>>8413288
Why isn't she wearing a bra?
>>
>>8413288
hon face, hon cone tits.
Is she even proper HRT or taking susan tier dosage?

Also needs a bra.
>>
>>8414454
what's susan tier dosage? 1-2 mg estradiol with t levels that are still above female range?
>>
>>8414457
Taking pills and spiro instead of injections and cypro :^)
>>
>>8413288
>>8413294
>>8413297
>>8414403
>>8414454
Leave her alone. ;_;

She went through so much for us all. The least we can do is tell her she looks great.
>>
>>8413288
shes doing pretty well desu, voice is fine

but damn, she needs to learn how to wear a bra lmao

chelsea, if ur reading this i love u
>>
>>8414552
This desu, the least you ungrateful factors can do is let her live in piece after exposing the governments shady shot and going to jail for it
>>
Back to Susan's with her
>>
>>8414462
Taking AA's instead of cutting your balls off=)
>>
>>8413288
she's a trans icon, automatically better than Pejic or Jazz or Blaire or Laverne Cox etc. because she's made something of herself, and is known for, more than just being trans / her looks / sensationalism

she's gonna be totally fine with more time on hormones, don't forget she only got approved for any HRT and probably shit-tier dosages a little while ago, and it took a hunger strike to do so

chelsea is a good girl
>>
>5'1
no
sympathy
>>
Anyone know how long she has been on hormones?

As she is now with good ffs like facial team she would be poppin
>>
>>8415321
>5'1
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
well at least i started younger than her and got some hip growth :)
>>
>>8413288
Traitor
>>
>>8415321
smol hero
>>
>is actually 5'1
NO FUCKING SYMPATHY REEEE
>>
>>8413288
God damn Rod Blagovich doesn't get a pardon but this communist traitor did. She also needs bigger boobs.
>>
>>8413288
She's a real human bean and a real hero.
>>
Wear a bra Chelsea..
>>
>>8415293
>more than just being trans
being an attention seeking traitor isn't exactly an improvement on a regular attention whore
>>
>>8417411
Go back to /pol/ you bootlicking coward. She exposed war crimes and a corrupt chain of command and even today there is still no proof that she endangered American lives.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.