[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you're not masc enough to top

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: безболи.gif (102KB, 180x220px) Image search: [Google]
безболи.gif
102KB, 180x220px
>tfw you're not masc enough to top
>>
Stop whining and own that shit. You're not topping because you don't have the balls to do so.

Best Regards,
Power Bottom.
>>
>tfw you're too stupid to realize you're not straight
>>
>>8412414
I need some power bottom to enforce me to fuck him >_<
>>
>>8412503
I'll tie you up and ride you, afterwards you can make me a sandwich.
>>
>>8412520
You can only tie me up if you're much bigger and stronker than me, lol
>>
>>8412576
I'm a twink but I'll still try.
>>
>>8412603
>twink
>power bottom
Friendly reminder twinks can only be sub bottoms or sub tops.
>>
>>8412640
>Friendly reminder twinks can only be sub bottoms or sub tops.
Nothing is impossible, my dear.
>>
>>8412640
Friendly reminder that if you say this kind of crap in real life then people will know you are autistic.
>>
>>8412393
You got a dick don't you? You don't have to be a super masc daddy to wanna fuck a hole, all you need is the drive to do so.

Get out there, find a bottom and shove your cock up his ass. Make him beg for it. Neither of you will regret it.
>>
File: tumblr_o96u7qEwvH1uqw38uo1_500.jpg (53KB, 417x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o96u7qEwvH1uqw38uo1_500.jpg
53KB, 417x480px
>>8412414
>>8412707

Y'all niggas pretending like if you wanna top you'll automatically be able to find someone who wants to bottom for you? You're just being disingenuous if you're saying that being considered a ''top'' by others, or being desirable as one by bottoms, comes without any kind of social expectation of personality and attitude to go with it. If I walk my lanky 5'9'' skinny-fat hairless ass with not a masculine achievement or interest up to some bottom and be like ''Yea bitch I know u want dis DIIICC'' do you think I'll get any kind of reaction except ridicule?
>>
>not just being a feminine male dom

God you bitchnigga nu-males can't do anything right with any body. If I could trade this worthless femboy frame I could rule the world!
>>
>tfw no tall mad beast to tight you up, close your mouth with his hand to prevent you from screaming and violently ride your cock with his slutty asshole
I love rape fantasies
>>
>>8412393
OP's image says "anal without pain" for anyone wondering.
Can't wait to go back in the closet this summer when I visit friends and family in Russia.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.